In my experience, Ticketmaster won't be releasing any more GA tickets. If you really want GA, unfortunately the only way now is through craigslist, stub hub, etc. GA tickets cost $75 each with fees from Ticketsmaster, so $100 each isn't bad at all. It was almost impossible to get GA tickets through Ticketsmaster, both during the presale and the regular sale.

I can attest to that... incase anyone is wondering

http://pezgato.tumblr.com/post/288543257/i-have-other-videos-from-the-concert-but-this-one

not too long. I felt so upset. i was hoping muse would finally announce the Vegas gig.... sure enough, about 4 weeks later, they did! being that my family and I are staying in Vegas from thu-sun, I managed to snag GA tix through ticketmaster..

so I plan on partying and dancing and everything for Vegas, then kickin it at oracle (not actually sitting down), but.... you know.

My roommate and I are aiming for barricade as well :D We should join forces :shifty:

Yeah! Let's do this! :shifty:

My roommate and my brother will be with me. I just hope my brother wakes up early enough. I might have to convince him to drive out to my place the night before to make sure we leave early enough. :LOL:

I don't know why you'd want to be on the floor, considering they like to pack you in like sardines in a can.

I decided to get a seat for a couple reasons:

- comfort (this is my first time seeing MUSE)

- the stage set up (I didn't want to be craning my neck the entire show)

Also, I'll be on Matt's side and who doesn't want to take a chance to make eye contact with Matt Bellamy?

I don't know why you'd want to be on the floor, considering they like to pack you in like sardines in a can.

The energy from a crowd can amplify the intensity of any show. I love the rush at the beginning of the headliner's set too. Also, I'm short and can barely see when I'm in the seats or in the back or middle of floor, so I always ALWAYS have to try and be up front.

I decided to get a seat for a couple reasons:

- comfort (this is my first time seeing MUSE)

- the stage set up (I didn't want to be craning my neck the entire show)

Also, I'll be on Matt's side and who doesn't want to take a chance to make eye contact with Matt Bellamy?

i saw muse for my first time at oracle arena and had seating tickets, and i was on matt's side as well.

i just uploaded a video yesterday of when the lights go off and muse appear on stage...

just incase you were wondering how crowded it will be

i saw muse for my first time at oracle arena and had seating tickets, and i was on matt's side as well.

i just uploaded a video yesterday of when the lights go off and muse appear on stage...

I know it's going to be crowded. :D

That's why I plan on taking the day off from college, and spending a good part of the day at the arena.

(Who knows, I might luck out and get to meet the band. One can dream, right?)

The energy from a crowd can amplify the intensity of any show. I love the rush at the beginning of the headliner's set too. Also, I'm short and can barely see when I'm in the seats or in the back or middle of floor, so I always ALWAYS have to try and be up front.

Don't get me wrong.

I would've gone for a floor ticket, but considering this is my first time seeing the band (and an early b-day present to myself), I want it to be special.

Doo it!! :LOL:

I will probably be wearing my forum shirt. I'm going to order it today. We should all wear them. :http://jaxopolitan.spreadshirt.com/ from this thread. You can personalize the sleeves with your username.

I didnt even know you could get these shirts. Where have I been? I bought mine and personalized it as well !! I can't wait for the show :dance:

^ Aw! I'm a UCSC alum! :happy:

I don't know if I'll have a forum shirt for this gig or not, but if I do, I'd love to do a photo with you guys. :) Those shirts super cool. Some peeps I was at the O2 gigs with had them on and it made me want to get one.

Usually I wear this:

Picture009-2.jpg

I made this myself with Swarovski crystals. It shines like crazy! :happy:

I don't know if I'll have a forum shirt for this gig or not, but if I do, I'd love to do a photo with you guys. :) Those shirts super cool. Some peeps I was at the O2 gigs with had them on and it made me want to get one.

Usually I wear this:

Picture009-2.jpg

Ooooh, I want one of yours too! BLING! :cool:

Usually I wear this:

Picture009-2.jpg

That is pretty! I want one :) You can join the picture. Everyone from here can join in. The more, the merrier.

I haven't bought my ticket for Oakland yet. I'll be on the floor in Vegas!

If my cousin at UCSC doesn't get back to me soon, I am going to buy my ticket without her! if anyone knows of a spare tix, let me know!

I'll be stuck in the seats at the vegas gig :'(. But we can do another group pic there too. I probably won't be wearing my forum shirt there, but we'll see :)

Thanks for the video! I was looking for a video or pictures of something like this so I would know what to expect. I have GA, so I'm nervous and excited. Just a few more months, it's going to be my first Muse gig.

I'm planning on getting a forum shirt too, that picture would be awesome.

Archived