Awesome!

I'm in Row 1 of that section!! :D

How exciting! :D I can't wait!

Sec 116 - Rows 1-9 ROCK!

Sooooo Excited :musesign::musesign:

Not sure where I will crash after concert, but I'll worry about that later.

Then get up and drive to Coachella. That'll be a loooong day :)

Did you get your tickets from the presale? I'm still waiting for mine. :(

No, I bought it from Ticket Liquidators. They had the lowest service charges and best prices compared to other sites. Worth it to me, cus I got the section I wanted in the first 10 rows :)

I don't think we will get the tickets from presale until it gets closer to the event.

No, I bought it from Ticket Liquidators. They had the lowest service charges and best prices compared to other sites. Worth it to me, cus I got the section I wanted in the first 10 rows :)

I don't think we will get the tickets from presale until it gets closer to the event.

Ah, that's good to know. Thanks :)

I got my tickets from the box-office (hooray for no service charges) the second they went on sale.

The hard thing now is finding a friend who (a) enjoys Muse, (b) doesn't already have something else planned and © wants to go with me.

you have 2 months to convert someone :awesome:

I think I already know who I want to ask. There is this guy that I really like (a friend) and I know he is a fan of Muse.

My dilemma lies in that last I knew, he was planning on seeing them at Coachella (which is three nights after this gig).

I bet he would love to see them with you, Ask Him! ;)

I think I already know who I want to ask. There is this guy that I really like (a friend) and I know he is a fan of Muse.

My dilemma lies in that last I knew, he was planning on seeing them at Coachella (which is three nights after this gig).

nothing wrong with seeing them twice, I say!

nothing wrong with seeing them twice, I say!

Definitely! This will be my 17th Muse gig! :happy:

Has anyone received their Concertmaps tickets for this gig? Normally I'm not concerned as the gig is still quite a ways off and they never send tix right away, but I had mine sent to a different address so I'm wondering if others have theirs if mine may have been sent to the wrong place and I need to call... thanks..

Hey guys, this will be my first concert at Oracle arena. Wondering what their camera policy is? Would I be allowed to bring my DSLR or is it point and shoot only?

You can bring in small digital cameras. Anything with a large lens or any professional looking camera will be taken away.

Personal digicams are fine.

eek.. desperately looking for 3 GA tiks for this :) if anyone know anyone who's selling... seeing as we're Israelis paying so much for the flights we'd rather not pay over a 100$ a ticket as well, as they offer on eBay :LOL: and unfortunately by the time we realised we can fly there were obviously no GA tiks left on ticketmaster etc.. :(

You can bring in small digital cameras. Anything with a large lens or any professional looking camera will be taken away.

Personal digicams are fine.

I read on the Warriors FAQ page that they allow any camera as long as the lens is less than 3 inches in length. Does this only apply to the basketball games and not other concerts?

Archived