I can't imagine a Muse concert with no floor. It wouldn't be the same... I think that Ticketmaster rep doesn't know what he's talking about!!! I doubt he knows the details for every concert...

We've got nosebleed seats now. Dunno how we're gonna cope. :mad:

Still those floor tickets are way gone... I tried to get some the moment the public sale began (since my phone service completely shafted me and gave me Muse's tweet about the pre-sale 26 hours after it began), but none of the floor tickets were saved for the Saturday morning. :(

Also, does anyone know if 107.7's ticket giveaways are floor tickets?

We've got nosebleed seats now. Dunno how we're gonna cope. :mad:

Still those floor tickets are way gone... I tried to get some the moment the public sale began (since my phone service completely shafted me and gave me Muse's tweet about the pre-sale 26 hours after it began), but none of the floor tickets were saved for the Saturday morning. :(

Also, does anyone know if 107.7's ticket giveaways are floor tickets?

No clue about the 107.7 tix... But I do know that there were at least a few GA/floor tix sold in the Ticketmaster sale on Saturday morning, as a good friend managed to get a couple.

I think that round of them is done, no word yet...I'll call in tomorrow to find out, but I'm not sure they know either.

Ryan (the guy who called winners) told me that they're not sure, probably won't know til beginning of Marchish...but if he had to guess, they'll be seats in section 115. I saw Pearl Jam from about there, great seats..but I want floor, so I may be lookin to trade :$

Jeeze I feel like I got screwed then. I asked for GA/floor tix but he told me they weren't selling them. I went to a Ticketmaster outlet to buy, not online. There's no way I can get GA tix now is there?

Screw it I guess...Ill just walk down to the floor and party with you guys. Come Hell or high water, they cant stop me!

Jeeze I feel like I got screwed then. I asked for GA/floor tix but he told me they weren't selling them. I went to a Ticketmaster outlet to buy, not online. There's no way I can get GA tix now is there?

Screw it I guess...Ill just walk down to the floor and party with you guys. Come Hell or high water, they cant stop me!

Yes, they can. If you try to crash the GA floor area without a wristband, you will be thrown out of the venue. I have seen it happen.

Keep checking MuseBay and CraigsList, there are always a few tix available. And keep logging onto Ticketmaster, occasionally they release a few tix.

I bought my tickets from Key Arena 5 minutes after they went onsale and she told me that GA tickets were sold out 2 days earlier. In fact that seats she was offereing me were at least 2 sections back in the arena from the stage. Sec. 113 is what I ended up with. Sad times now that Muse is big! Next time - presale!;)

I bought my tickets from Key Arena 5 minutes after they went onsale and she told me that GA tickets were sold out 2 days earlier. In fact that seats she was offereing me were at least 2 sections back in the arena from the stage. Sec. 113 is what I ended up with. Sad times now that Muse is big! Next time - presale!;)

Another lie from the ticket booth: my friend/colleague/fellow MuseMom got 2 GA tix in the regular online Ticketmaster sale on Saturday morning.

LINK REMOVED

It's basketball game seating.

No, it's 1/2 reserved, 1/2 GA. The floor is GA, 100 and 200 levels are reserved seating.

Key-Muse.gif

Don't pay attention to the GA in level 100. It's reserved seating. Also, the 200 level is open. Wow! I suppose they can block off sections of it if ticket sales don't justify opening the whole thing.

btw, no need to advertise some scalper site here with those inflated prices. $200 for GA? :rolleyes:

Guys... What if Muse played Fillip???

Or Megalomania??????????????????????

OR MUSCLE MUSEUM!!!!!!!!???????:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Not too likely on the first 2, sadly, but they did play Muscle Museum at the Paramount in '06.... and Citizen Erased in Portland in '07!

Not too likely on the first 2, sadly, but they did play Muscle Museum at the Paramount in '06.... and Citizen Erased in Portland in '07!

*cries* but I like the first two... :p

I need some Showbiz and I really like Megalomania...

What about Sing for absolution??? that would be EPIC! :happy:

Archived