I ended up getting 2 ga. I had them shipped to my house but was wondering if any of you know how long it usually takes. I know the site says that they will arrive at least 1 week before the concert, but do they usually ship them out asap? I'm trying to give one to my girlfriend for christmas. Any help would be appreciated.

I ended up getting 2 ga. I had them shipped to my house but was wondering if any of you know how long it usually takes. I know the site says that they will arrive at least 1 week before the concert, but do they usually ship them out asap? I'm trying to give one to my girlfriend for christmas. Any help would be appreciated.

You will get them in March, most likely. They do that to minimize scalping.

Any member in good standing can get the presale code for tomorrow from me (sorry, I'm a little wary of people who just signed up recently because of the potential for scalpers), which also works for the Portland show. Definitely more GA tix are gonna pop up, livenation/ticketmaster will not let a band have them all, too profitable.

Anyone know when or is there will be a the End presale? Is it the same thing that ticketmaster has labeled as radio presale? I haven't gotten any email or heard anything about it.

Yeah, the radio pre is The End's pre. Haven't received my Endmail either, though I did get my Centerflash/Key Arena e-mail. I'll send you the password for that one via PM.

does anyone know if the general admission floor tickets are different then the general admin seats in the lower bowl? it seems like they would have to be because if they were the same everyone would want to be on the floor, but there would only be room for so many people.

I ask because I got general admin floor tickets today during the presale, but friends are going to try and get general admin tickets tomorrow during the end presale.

thanks

does anyone know if the general admission floor tickets are different then the general admin seats in the lower bowl? it seems like they would have to be because if they were the same everyone would want to be on the floor, but there would only be room for so many people.

I ask because I got general admin floor tickets today during the presale, but friends are going to try and get general admin tickets tomorrow during the end presale.

thanks

Well A) I don't think that they're out of the other type of GA but B) you do raise a good pint

Most 30STM fans/Echelon are avid but civilized; this gal should have gotten a shoe to the groin! Good for you to hold your position -when Muse is involved, this is WAR!

I think she was trying to get a reaction from me but I didn't want to waste my breath talking to someone like her. I may be small, but that doesn't mean I'm going to give in!

Ticketmaster is having a few presales tomorrow, I'll bet they have more GA tickets? *crosses fingers*

I forget if the End presale code comes in Endmail, though. Guess I'll find out later...

I'm so bummed I didn't get to see you (or anyone else for that matter) yesterday! I can't wait for April to see everyone again.

*dies* I soo want to see this show!!! I just saw them @ deck, & I'm hoping I can get some GA tix from the end presale. CX

I so should have joined the forums years ago, but I've never had a reliable comp. Met a couple of you guys last night in the pit! I'm glad finally made it on here. €:

thanks

In '07 at Key they had GA floor and GA lower bowl. GA lower bowl was not allowed on the floor. Didn't we have to get wristbands for the floor in '07? I'd imagine it'll be the same as that show.

Hmm, now I'm wondering who the support is for this show. Silversun Pickups aren't listed in the news section and they don't have it listed on their official site. If not SSPU, I hope it's Phoenix! They killed it last night.

I'm so bummed I didn't get to see you (or anyone else for that matter) yesterday! I can't wait for April to see everyone again.

Aw I know :( I was hoping to atleast say hi, but I'll definitely see you in April! Which shows are you going to?

Hmm, now I'm wondering who the support is for this show. Silversun Pickups aren't listed in the news section and they don't have it listed on their official site. If not SSPU, I hope it's Phoenix! They killed it last night.

I LOVE PHOENIX! If they opened I'd be soooo happy! :awesome:

They were so good last night! I got to hold the lead singer's hand when he needed help getting up into the crowd to surf all the way to the back. :happy:

Would love to see them again.

Jan. 22 Vancouver

http://www.vancouver2010.com/more-2010-information/cultural-festivals-and-events/event-listings/-phoenix-br-with-special-guests-you-say-party--we-say-die--_184938NZ.html

In '07 at Key they had GA floor and GA lower bowl. GA lower bowl was not allowed on the floor. Didn't we have to get wristbands for the floor in '07? I'd imagine it'll be the same as that show.

Im such a noob!

Im so unfamiliar with the Key... I just don't even know. :$

It all sounds so confusing.

OOPS! My head exploded...

Archived