I know. That wasn't very bright. :LOL:

Ok. I'll google some places close by there.

(Already planning everything....wow, I'm too excited.)

:LOL: No, meeting in the queue was fine. Viaduct constuction + not having anyone's numbers was bad. :chuckle: Oops.

OIUEHFJAND :dance:. I love the anticipation before gigs. Even though this is like 4 months away. :erm:

I LIED! 3.5 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :awesome:

:LOL: No, meeting in the queue was fine. Viaduct constuction + not having anyone's numbers was bad. :chuckle: Oops.

OIUEHFJAND :dance:. I love the anticipation before gigs. Even though this is like 4 months away. :erm:

I LIED! 3.5 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :awesome:

Haha. Look how fast that 1 month went by after hearing about Deck the Hall ball. Haha.

The venue seems to be around where the Space needle is.....I looked and there is a Dick's burger. :LOL:

I saw that :LOL: There's also a gajillion Starbuck's but that is to be expected

Oh yeah. My friend and I were walking around a little and we saw 10 starbucks in just a small walking period. We don't even have that many in Spokane.

One intersection in Vancouver has 2 Starbucks on it. They're kiddy corner to each other. :LOL:

(I'm the same guy as Raysplasher btw)

I'd be down for a meet up...though I won't worry about any sort of planning just yet. It is only December :p

:eek: WHY ARE THERE TWO OF YOU?!

:p:LOL::LOL:

Shit that presale sold out fast! I was going to get Seattle and Portland tickets but by the time I purchased my Seattle tickets both shows were sold out in the presale! I'll have to get my Portland tickets on Saturday at the general sale... But holy fuck I am stoked! Their tour show is going to be 10x better than DtHB! Muse marathon! :awesome:

Shit that presale sold out fast! I was going to get Seattle and Portland tickets but by the time I purchased my Seattle tickets both shows were sold out in the presale! I'll have to get my Portland tickets on Saturday at the general sale... But holy fuck I am stoked! Their tour show is going to be 10x better than DtHB! Muse marathon! :awesome:

10 times better????? It is going to be a gazillion times better!!!!

My face will morph into this emoticon once i see the show :eek::eek::eek:

The map listed on ticketmaster is wrong. The lower bowl is assigned seats, just like last time they were here. If you put tickets in your cart anywhere from the lower bowl, they are assigned. I don't think they released any good assigned seats today. Did anybody out there get any good assigned seats?

I *think* I got decent assigned seats -- I was able to get into the Concertmaps presale right at 1:00 yesterday, and I had no options; I just picked "4" and RAN! Here's the info on my invoice:

Section 127(P1) Seat 16 - 1 Regular Price(REG)

Looking on a Key Arena seating chart for another show, 127 is pretty damn close for a seated area...

Archived