So if I miss these pre-sales, can I still go to the concert if I buy them when they're available to the "general public" this Saturday?

Sorry, I'm kind of a noob with this stuff.

Well the presale is on NOW, and if you look around/ask around you can get the presale code. But yes, they'll be on sale to the general public on Staurday too.

The map listed on ticketmaster is wrong. The lower bowl is assigned seats, just like last time they were here. If you put tickets in your cart anywhere from the lower bowl, they are assigned. I don't think they released any good assigned seats today. Did anybody out there get any good assigned seats?

Wooohoo! Got presale tix through concertmaps. Very happy! First time buying through Concertmps though and I read about some bad experiences with them on this messageboard!

Whats the consensus? Did those people get unlucky or should I keep close tabs on these tickets and check in periodically to make sure they arrive before the concert date? Note, I live in British Columbia, Canada so they need to mail them up here as well.

Can't wait for the show! Booking my hotel room now and planning a coffee tour! I love me some Stumptown Coffee!

Archived