I have an LG Xenon, getting on the boards on here is great & very easy to do :)

Although the batteries run out fast, I was on the boards for a total of about an hour Saturday but my phone was dead during the show so I couldn't tweet :p

I have an HTC and srsly the Forums on the internet screen is total crap :indiff::LOL:

I have an HTC and srsly the Forums on the internet screen is total crap :indiff::LOL:

The muse app on the iPhone is actually winning awards at macworld.com. This board comes up really smooth on it. Im using it now.

Have fun Nashville! Wish I could have drove down from Detroit. Please tweet, we are watching!

I was over there earlier (cause I'm seeing the show too, lol) and there were about 30 people lined up outside. How many more people are there now?

I wanted to get a GA ticket as well but my mom said no... :mad: Oh well. I'm sure the seats I have will be just fine. And I'm at the concert! That's all I need. :D

I'm leaving in half an hour to walk over! I can't wait! :eek: It's my first Muse concert. Actually...it's my first concert. I'm sure this will be soooo great!! :D

If this is your first concert ever, youre going to shit. Every band you see from now on will fail in comparison.

If this is your first concert ever, youre going to shit. Every band you see from now on will fail in comparison.

:LOL::LOL::LOL: It's funny cause it's true.

Going to another concert tonight (another band)... and i am sure i will hate it. I am trying to set my expectations to nothing, so i don't walk out :)

I'm betting they get the "standard" setlist - GL + Map, no MKU.

Now the question is, will it be PiB or US to close out the main set :shifty:

According to the tweets SSPU just went on.. is it 730 in Nashville?

yeah, Nashville is central time, so one hour behind NYC (and moi :awesome:), and currently 7:33PM.

Archived