Hurray! I just finished my glittery shoes for the concert! :D They are silver glitter with purple laces. *is pwoud* I will also be sporting my forum t-shirt, flashing glasses and purple hair (probably in pigtails). If you spot me please come say hi!

OH SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET. Sounds awesome. I will deff come say hi. Been trying to get a meet up going but everyone seems to be avoiding my proposals. lol

Me too. I'm planning on lining up really early though. Maybe I'll meet you guys in line? And I'm down for shenanigans after the show. Any locals know of good places to go afterwards?

I'm not local but there is a lot of restaurants and bars just on the doorstep of the arena if that is what you are looking for.

We are getting there, gigging and going home...still anything to see the lads again nearby!:D

Anyone else watching the SEC at the Bridgestone - feels kinda weird that many of you will be bouncing around on area* on Monday! :D

*I'm sure you won't be bouncing around the basketball floor and that will be put in storage and thus why I used the term area.

Anyone else watching the SEC at the Bridgestone - feels kinda weird that many of you will be bouncing around on area* on Monday! :D

*I'm sure you won't be bouncing around the basketball floor and that will be put in storage and thus why I used the term area.

Haha I did that!!! My mom was like "the muse arena is on tv!" and I RAN down to the other end of the house hahha.

Hey another question: do they sell posters at the gig? If so, are they protected in any way (with plastic or something like that)?

So close! 4 days!

Here they had not any kind of protection... :mad: Anyway it arrived home safely through long train trips and rain.

Enjoy the concert!

I am SO FRUSTRATED.

I pre-ordered through ConcertMaps and my tickets never came!

So I called today, as instructed to do if my tickets neglected to arrive, and arrange to pick them up at will-call.

Crazed Muse fan that I am, I call Sommet/Bridgestone/What-have-you to find out what happens in the eventuality that my tickets fail to make an appearance on the day... and they tell me that since I didn't purchase through TicketMaster, there's basically nothing they can do for me.

And in ConcertMaps fine print it says: "Tickets held at Will Call are usually available one hour prior to the doors opening for the event. You will need to present both picture identification for the purchaser of the tickets and the credit card to which the tickets were charged in order to receive the tickets purchased. If you have not received your tickets 1 week prior to the event, please contact us at (646) 485- 1362 or email us at info@concertmaps.com."

I'm sorry, what do they mean by USUALLY AVAILABLE ONE HOUR BEFORE? Does that mean that they WON'T be there at 10 a.m. when the box office opens?

I'm half tempted to just buy another ticket as insurance.

I've had this happen before for shows that I've traveled to. It's soooooooooo frustrating...I'm with you..I'd probably purchase an extra ticket just in case...I've done that before, and my tickets ended up being in will call...then I just gave the extra ticket to someone outside the venue...kind of a "pay if forward" karma thing...you know someone will be wanting a ticket...and what is the ga price?? 30 bucks???? it'd be worth it to have the peace of mind..Showing up and then having no ticket there would be devastating...

Just got this info today, guys. Starting on Monday for the gig, Bridgestone has a deal to allow parking in one of the LP Field lots. You can then either walk across the Shelby Street pedestrian bridge or take a $3 shuttle. Here are the details. http://bit.ly/aKZmie

Strangely enough, none of my GA gigs have ever been here at the arena, so I've never cared what time the doors open. Sadly, I have to work part of the day so I can't queue. Anyone know firsthand how far ahead of showtime they usually let us in?

Just got this info today, guys. Starting on Monday for the gig, Bridgestone has a deal to allow parking in one of the LP Field lots. You can then either walk across the Shelby Street pedestrian bridge or take a $3 shuttle. Here are the details. http://bit.ly/aKZmie

Strangely enough, none of my GA gigs have ever been here at the arena, so I've never cared what time the doors open. Sadly, I have to work part of the day so I can't queue. Anyone know firsthand how far ahead of showtime they usually let us in?

Every concert I've ever been to (and none of them have been at Bridgestone) has opened the door about an hour before the gig was scheduled to start. So they'll probably open them around 6:30.

I've had this happen before for shows that I've traveled to. It's soooooooooo frustrating...I'm with you..I'd probably purchase an extra ticket just in case...I've done that before, and my tickets ended up being in will call...then I just gave the extra ticket to someone outside the venue...kind of a "pay if forward" karma thing...you know someone will be wanting a ticket...and what is the ga price?? 30 bucks???? it'd be worth it to have the peace of mind..Showing up and then having no ticket there would be devastating...

That's actually precisely what I've done. I'm way too paranoid to take even the slightest chance of missing Muse.

And I'm planning on being there as early as possible, so I don't want to wait a few hours before the box office opens... and even then they might not have my tickets available to me until a little bit before the show? To stand around without the guarantee of tickets? No thank you.

Can't wait until monday! Leaving in the morning for tennessee! 8 hour drive, not so bad. =D

I'll be hanging out around the city most of the day sunday but i don't have any muse gear to sport around so I'll probably be reppin' Billy Talent [another amazing band]. Look forward to meeting all of you.

Archived