Becca I feel so gutted for you. I'm betting Emily is closest to the Cincinnati gig. The one where I can take my knitting to the pit.:rolleyes:

You guessed correct! Creeper...Haha. I kid. I noticed Becca. Here was my thought process before I made the connection:

Ooo! New friend request!? I wonder who it is! ::click::

Hmm. Do I know her? ::clicks on profile::

Nope. Definately don't.........

Oh wait! She has Matt as her profile pic. She's cool. ::accepts::

And by the way, I am pretty sure I remember you after some facebook stalking. Hehe.

I requested you on facebook. :). And I was just way too excited and high off of the excitement to THINK to ask about it. Plus we were trying to get back to the hotel to try and meet them that way? But that obvs. didn't work. xD. What show is it that is closest to you? NC?

Forgot to add....I think the manager tom was at the after party. Not to sure, because I didn't do much research/stalking before the show to know who he was. He kept telling Matt "Off to Dallas then?" And then matt would go his merry way only to get stopped by other people to get one last handshake. then as if matt forgot, he would walk back and chat with me. That happened 3 times. By the third goodbye, I asked for a hug. Haha. I got one! Anyways, my point is, i believe they left immediatly after the party to dallas. they were at the sommett center atleast till 2 b/c that's when i left. And my other point is, DON"T GIVE UP!!!!!!!!! You'll meet them, I swear. And if not, you're going to a show with me b/c i seem to have good luck.:happy:

Forgot to add....I think the manager tom was at the after party. Not to sure, because I didn't do much research/stalking before the show to know who he was. He kept telling Matt "Off to Dallas then?" And then matt would go his merry way only to get stopped by other people to get one last handshake. then as if matt forgot, he would walk back and chat with me. That happened 3 times. By the third goodbye, I asked for a hug. Haha. I got one! Anyways, my point is, i believe they left immediatly after the party to dallas. they were at the sommett center atleast till 2 b/c that's when i left. And my other point is, DON"T GIVE UP!!!!!!!!! You'll meet them, I swear. And if not, you're going to a show with me b/c i seem to have good luck.:happy:

LOL - I think he may be smitten with you. Bless.

You guessed correct! Creeper...Haha. I kid. I noticed Becca. Here was my thought process before I made the connection:

Ooo! New friend request!? I wonder who it is! ::click::

Hmm. Do I know her? ::clicks on profile::

Nope. Definately don't.........

Oh wait! She has Matt as her profile pic. She's cool. ::accepts::

And by the way, I am pretty sure I remember you after some facebook stalking. Hehe.

Hahah. Yesss. Facebook stalking can be quite efficient. XD.

Ohhh yess there is no giving up! And ah. I guess I'm kinda glad they left right after xD. Means I didn't really miss them coming back to any hotel. Lol. I have to meet them! It's not an option! Not to mention hopefully I'll get to work with them one day. :/. One can hope lol. Hahah. Okay, if I don't get to in Columbus, we'll plan the next time around to go with you. :). I'll be at the Cincinnati show, so maybe we'll see each other!!! What section/floor section are you in?

LOL - I think he may be smitten with you. Bless.

FML. Trust me, if I knew he was back on the market, I would've thrown myself at him. Bahaha. I even had the line in my head: If you ever want to hear my accent again, here's my number.

Ahh. Is it too much to ask for a second, well technically third, chance God!?!:supersad:

I haven't bought the tickets yet. :$ What a shame, I know. I'm still debating on going. In a few months, I'll decide. The only thing holding me back it money, and the fear of walking to my car alone after the concert. Haha. I'm a wuss.

Awww. Well, it's a legit fear. Just saying. Haha. Would you be driving up from Nashville or flying? Wait... you just said walking to your car so I assume driving. -palmface- hahah. anyhoo. Would you drive up on the 6th and go back the next day?

Reading things like this makes me sad.

I was right around the guy with the boat hat too, and I'm pretty sure I was the dude RIGHT behind Becca (you were snapping an awful lot of photos haha), but alas I didn't even see one of these Orange Passes.

Probably because I'm a dude, but all i really want to do is talk tech with Matt and shoot the breeze over a beer about guitars and conspiracy theories.

Reading things like this makes me sad.

I was right around the guy with the boat hat too, and I'm pretty sure I was the dude RIGHT behind Becca (you were snapping an awful lot of photos haha), but alas I didn't even see one of these Orange Passes.

Probably because I'm a dude, but all i really want to do is talk tech with Matt and shoot the breeze over a beer about guitars and conspiracy theories.

I know, it seriously depresses me. Like, Just it being brought up again this week, I can't freaking focus on anything at all and everything is so kjhkdhfg in my mind that I can't go an hour without it crossing my mind and going all crazy again. :/. Merde.

Haha. Yessssss, that's what I do! If I had a UK little backpack thing stuffed with merch, that was definitely me. Hahah. I still have the VIP pass or whatever. It's in my car and everytime I come out to the car I'm just like '..... DAMN.' :/.

SAME! Dude, he would be so freaking interesting to just talk to about so many things. Ahhhhhhhhhhh. Except minus the beer part cause I can't drink and really have no desire to. xD.

Haha. Yes, I would be driving. And I haven't really given it much thought. I don't want to get my hopes up quite yet, you know? Sorry rhawkins and becca. Hmmm. If it makes you feel any better, meeting matt may have been a really bad thing for me. I couldn't stop thinking about him and all the days seemed so boring and pointless after that. It was so bad, that I chose to fast from muse for 2 whole weeks. It was brutal. No joke. I would day dream matt would fly back to nashville, find me at school, and wisk me away to go on tour with him. Ermm. Sort of embarressing, but out of anyone, you guys would understand.

After rereading what i wrote, i have come to realize I'm quite a creeper...oh well. ;)

Haha. Yes, I would be driving. And I haven't really given it much thought. I don't want to get my hopes up quite yet, you know? Sorry rhawkins and becca. Hmmm. If it makes you feel any better, meeting matt may have been a really bad thing for me. I couldn't stop thinking about him and all the days seemed so boring and pointless after that. It was so bad, that I chose to fast from muse for 2 whole weeks. It was brutal. No joke. I would day dream matt would fly back to nashville, find me at school, and wisk me away to go on tour with him. Ermm. Sort of embarressing, but out of anyone, you guys would understand.

After rereading what i wrote, i have come to realize I'm quite a creeper...oh well. ;)

Hahahaha. You'd fit in perfectly with me, Emily. No worries! My friend as well, however she isn't nearly as crazy as me... Not even 50% of it... Not even close. XD.

I haven't bought the tickets yet. :$ What a shame, I know. I'm still debating on going. In a few months, I'll decide. The only thing holding me back it money, and the fear of walking to my car alone after the concert. Haha. I'm a wuss.

Totally understand that. I had some weirdo come up to me in Nashville - he obviously didn't see my Ninja's :ninja: - seriously, I had a vanfull of high ranking karate students - they were getting into the van on the other side! - I was thinking dude, you really don't start this...:LOL: I managed to persuade him to go away.

Totally understand that. I had some weirdo come up to me in Nashville - he obviously didn't see my Ninja's :ninja: - seriously, I had a vanfull of high ranking karate students - they were getting into the van on the other side! - I was thinking dude, you really don't start this...:LOL: I managed to persuade him to go away.

We had some guy come up to us asking for a ride back to Kentucky that night. O.o. Uhm. No, creeper. xD. We were just like 'We're not going north for a while....-keep walking-" x).

xxEmilyxx: hey! Was standing next you at the gig. I was the blonde who met Matt and Chris earlier that day. When I saw you had that pass, I about died haha. We were talking with a worker when you came up. And then your sister came up too after you left. Ahh, I wish I could have gone back with her. Did you get to meet Dom?

xxEmilyxx: hey! Was standing next you at the gig. I was the blonde who met Matt and Chris earlier that day. When I saw you had that pass, I about died haha. We were talking with a worker when you came up. And then your sister came up too after you left. Ahh, I wish I could have gone back with her. Did you get to meet Dom?

OMG! Yes! I remember you! Hahah. Sadly, no. I asked matt and he said "The last time I saw him he was getting a back massage by some girl". Then I was like "Oh..that's too bad....erm...I mean, don't get me wrong. I am totally content with this ::gestures to him::". Chris was there with his pipe...that smelt really good, might i add...but he didn't stay long. To be honest, he was engrossed in a conversation with the drummer in sspu and he was really big aka too intimidating to interrupt. I opted to interrupt matt who is only an inch taller and much skinnier than me. :LOL:

Yep. That is exactly what I want to avoid. And I'm glad I fit in here! Seriously, it sucks to know no one who likes muse to the level I do.

OMG! Yes! I remember you! Hahah. Sadly, no. I asked matt and he said "The last time I saw him he was getting a back massage by some girl". Then I was like "Oh..that's too bad....erm...I mean, don't get me wrong. I am totally content with this ::gestures to him::". Chris was there with his pipe...that smelt really good, might i add...but he didn't stay long. To be honest, he was engrossed in a conversation with the drummer in sspu and he was really big aka too intimidating to interrupt. I opted to interrupt matt who is only an inch taller and much skinnier than me. :LOL:

awh man. You mean to tell me Dom skipped the Meet and Greet? Well that's not cool.

But Chris was really nice, but didn't say much. Just stood there and smiled. He was a really nice guy though. And dude, I felt huge compared to Matt. He was so tiny! But so awesome. But I'm really happy that you got to talk with Matt so long! I would have been there all night talking music and such with the man (even though Dom's my favorite). :chuckle:

By the way: did you happen to see someone bring in a white tube about 15" long, while you were there?

awh man. You mean to tell me Dom skipped the Meet and Greet? Well that's not cool.

But Chris was really nice, but didn't say much. Just stood there and smiled. He was a really nice guy though. And dude, I felt huge compared to Matt. He was so tiny! But so awesome. But I'm really happy that you got to talk with Matt so long! I would have been there all night talking music and such with the man (even though Dom's my favorite). :chuckle:

By the way: did you happen to see someone bring in a white tube about 15" long, while you were there?

Hmmm. Not that I can remember, sorry! I was too lost in Matt's beautiful eyes. :happy: Haha. Seriously, my thought exactly while he was talking to me "is this really happening? is he really talking to me? my face is about a foot away from his. he's really good at keeping eye contact. They are sooo BLUE! omg. crap. focus, emily, focus. he's talking to YOU and you are zoning out. i can't believe he is still talking though. what did i even ask?"

And Becca, too true about the "psychologically insane" part. I literally laughed out loud! :LOL:

Just checking up on the flooding in Nashville and it did affect the Bridgestone Arena - obviously not to the extent it did other areas but just wanted people to know.

Yeah. I heard it was the floors that were underground that got the flooding.

• 5 years later...

Archived