I might be selling my 2 GA tix, Im sick as of now so it all depends on how I feel in the next few days. Ill travel down to nashville anyway

:( Dose up so you can feel better. Monday is still a couple of days away.

Can't wait until monday! Leaving in the morning for tennessee! 8 hour drive, not so bad. =D

I'll be hanging out around the city most of the day sunday but i don't have any muse gear to sport around so I'll probably be reppin' Billy Talent [another amazing band]. Look forward to meeting all of you.

I wouldn't bother getting to Nashville too early. The SEC tourney probably won't end until 3pm and if UK win there will probably be quite a few celebrations as there won't be too long a drive home for most of them. Heck it looked like UK were the home team earlier when they played Tennessee.

Can't wait! Everyone remember to put your clocks forward (we lose an hour:dance:) I have never been so happy to spring forward in all my life! :chuckle: Also Nashville is Central time Ya'll!

Ok, I talked to the guys in the box office today and they said they won't be giving out wristbands. They didn't seem to know what they're talking about so I wouldn't be surprised if they do give out wristbands but I won't be expecting it.

I've never seen them do that at this arena. They definitely did not at the last show I went to there, but that was back in October so idk.

Oh my God!!!

So, I literally just made an account right now to come on here and tell you all how very very very excited me and my roommate are about seeing Muse tomorrow night! We LOVE Silversun and Muse and this is literally going to be a dream come true. I even baked a special brownie to eat beforehand :)

Me and my roommate have GA, but we won't be arriving until just before 2pm. I am worried because I love Muse, am driving from a few hours away, and want to be on the barrier SO badly.. but school is a bitch and I can't leave until after class. What do you guys think?

Honestly I love concerts for the communal experience, and Muse fans are bar-none some of the best fans out there. Looking forward to meeting some of you.

Oh my God!!!

So, I literally just made an account right now to come on here and tell you all how very very very excited me and my roommate are about seeing Muse tomorrow night! We LOVE Silversun and Muse and this is literally going to be a dream come true. I even baked a special brownie to eat beforehand :)

Me and my roommate have GA, but we won't be arriving until just before 2pm. I am worried because I love Muse, am driving from a few hours away, and want to be on the barrier SO badly.. but school is a bitch and I can't leave until after class. What do you guys think?

Honestly I love concerts for the communal experience, and Muse fans are bar-none some of the best fans out there. Looking forward to meeting some of you.

I think you showing up at 2 is going to be a problem for you getting on the barrier but you shouldn't be too far off from it. Idk though. Good luck! See you tonight!

We'll be leaving from St. Louis in a few hours to make the trek. Hope everyone enjoys the show!!! We're staying at the Wyndham downtown..(the Union Station- castle looking one) Been looking forward to this for soooooooooo long. Hope the drive isn't too grueling.

Safe drive everyone! C'ya there!

Jen in St. Louis

Well, I am waiting in line. Anyone Else from the boards here? I got here at 10 and there's about 20-30 people ahead of me.

Also? IT IS COLD!!!!!!!!!!!

I have just arrived from Chicago, I have a friend who is no.10 in line so that's where I'll be :) in about 20 mins.

Look forward to getting some more happy pics....I don't expect you all to replicate those Beer Guzzlers from Toronto :p

gerry

Well damn. It's been a good few years since I've seen Muse...I didn't realize I'd have to be that much of an early bird to get a good spot in line. It may be a long shot, but any chance of someone nice letting an old (though inactive recently) member hop in line with them? It would make my millenium!

I'm two hours away and about to leave now.

Sorry if that question was in poor taste.

Im so excited for you guys + the show tonight :awesome: anyone celebrating St Paddy's day in line?? here in Chicago some bars opened at 8am :eek: this past Saturday. saw an actual line for a bar in downtown Chicago on our way to the Detroit show -- just bonkers!

I guess I must get an iPhone. is that easy to use to keep up on the Forums? my data phone is crap for the forums b/c it doesn't seem to have a default Mobile version.

I guess I must get an iPhone. is that easy to use to keep up on the Forums? my data phone is crap for the forums b/c it doesn't seem to have a default Mobile version.

I have an LG Xenon, getting on the boards on here is great & very easy to do :)

Although the batteries run out fast, I was on the boards for a total of about an hour Saturday but my phone was dead during the show so I couldn't tweet :p

Have fun guys! I really WANTED to get tickets to this gig and just come down after Detroit since at school the upperclassmen are testing & I have shortened calsses, but my mom said no :(

Archived