--

I love my iPhone but At&t sucks, lol.

--

Anyways, I guess I'll plan on setting up right next to the arrow. :D Probably going to be cold. Is there any word on cameras? In atlanta they didn't say anything to me about my small point and shoot. I'd hate to be told I have to take it back to the car. haha.

Yeah, the Sommet Center became the Bridgestone Arena this past Tuesday, the 2nd. Also they're building a convention center nearby that will affect roads being closed and what parking lots are available. I found this website that has information and links about parking and road closures for those who will need it.

Thanks for the info because my ticket confirmation even says Sommet :LOL:

My DH is still trying to persuade me to park at the library :rolleyes: If only he realized that my legs had turned to jelly the last time I was in Nashville and nearly didn't make it up the incline :$

Haha, I was wondering why it said Bridgestone Arena.

And I have a quick question: this is my first concert, and I have GA floor tickets. I was wondering what I should wear... does it get really hot standing in the crowd? Should I wear a tank top or something shortsleeved?

Haha, I was wondering why it said Bridgestone Arena.

And I have a quick question: this is my first concert, and I have GA floor tickets. I was wondering what I should wear... does it get really hot standing in the crowd? Should I wear a tank top or something shortsleeved?

Typically when you get inside it's not going to be much warmer then it is outside at first. But after everyone gets settled in things start to heat up and it usually gets pretty warm while the bands are playing. Every concert i've been to I've brought a jacket and worn it for a while and ended up taking it off shortly into the set. Since many of us are going to be queuing up early to get a good position in the crowd we'll be bringing jackets 'cause it's probably going to be cold outside. Hope that helps.

edit::

HOLY $H!7 you're an incredible artist. Just checked out your deviant art page and WOW. haha.

In the pit -

Closed toed lace up/zipped up shoes.

Trousers/jeans

T-shirt and another layer.

If you park close sometimes right before the doors open people will be ok with you loading your stuff in the car but none of the carparks in Nashville are that close AND there is no guarantee that will happen.

Truthfully a few people have said they go to Goodwill and pick up a coat or layer they don't mind if they lose. It makes sense. Especially if you only need to get to your car to warm up after.

At the moment its projected to be a slightly mild spring day - lets just hope they are right!

In Atlanta the arena is used for hockey so there was ice under us that kept me extremely cool. The guy behind us not so much. If you do a lot of jumping I highly recommend light clothing. My niece who wore a tank top was sweating a few songs in.

I didn't know the ice was still there. That's awesome.

One week, everyone!!! :D.

Unfortunately, there is a prediction of rain showers on te day of the concert. So anyone with GA, planning on getting there earlier to wait anywhere in line - bring a goodwill coat or something. Personally, I could duke out the temp without a coat but the rain... I'm not sure I wanna go in soaking wet... XD.

Unfortunately, there is a prediction of rain showers on te day of the concert. So anyone with GA, planning on getting there earlier to wait anywhere in line - bring a goodwill coat or something. Personally, I could duke out the temp without a coat but the rain... I'm not sure I wanna go in soaking wet... XD.

YAY! I'm so excited. Again if anyone wants to meet up I'll be getting there saturday night so I'll be in Nashville all day Sunday. Monday I plan on getting the venue around 8a. =D

I'm bringing a cheap plastic poncho that I can toss in the garbage. When I did Relay for Life last year it rained on us all night but I stayed nice and dry (and warm) under my poncho. It won't keep your feet dry, though and there's nothing worse than walking for 12+ straight hours in soaking wet shoes. I checked the forecast and it's supposed to rain at all three shows I'm going to. Rain means it's too warm for snow so I'll be happy just to have some nicer temps than I'm used to. It looks like you guys have some beautiful weather today, though. I'm jealous! We were supposed to have a nice day here- almost 60 and sunny but the weatherman was wrong. It's gray and cloudy and 36. :LOL: How do you screw up that bad? I want that job.

I'm bringing a cheap plastic poncho that I can toss in the garbage. When I did Relay for Life last year it rained on us all night but I stayed nice and dry (and warm) under my poncho. It won't keep your feet dry, though and there's nothing worse than walking for 12+ straight hours in soaking wet shoes. I checked the forecast and it's supposed to rain at all three shows I'm going to. Rain means it's too warm for snow so I'll be happy just to have some nicer temps than I'm used to. It looks like you guys have some beautiful weather today, though. I'm jealous! We were supposed to have a nice day here- almost 60 and sunny but the weatherman was wrong. It's gray and cloudy and 36. :LOL: How do you screw up that bad? I want that job.

I had actually thought of bringing a poncho but thought I would look like an idiot if I was the only one doing so. However, you testifying it's good use and the fact that you'll be doing it as well, I think that's a great idea! :). And yeah - the weather today is GREAT. So pissed it can't stick around for the concert. :/. Meanie Mother Nature...

What do you guys think the chances aree that they do the wristband thing at this concert, as well? Did they do it in Boston or any of the other concerts (I only know about Atlanta - no other dates xD.)

I am SO FRUSTRATED.

I pre-ordered through ConcertMaps and my tickets never came!

So I called today, as instructed to do if my tickets neglected to arrive, and arrange to pick them up at will-call.

Crazed Muse fan that I am, I call Sommet/Bridgestone/What-have-you to find out what happens in the eventuality that my tickets fail to make an appearance on the day... and they tell me that since I didn't purchase through TicketMaster, there's basically nothing they can do for me.

And in ConcertMaps fine print it says: "Tickets held at Will Call are usually available one hour prior to the doors opening for the event. You will need to present both picture identification for the purchaser of the tickets and the credit card to which the tickets were charged in order to receive the tickets purchased. If you have not received your tickets 1 week prior to the event, please contact us at (646) 485- 1362 or email us at info@concertmaps.com."

I'm sorry, what do they mean by USUALLY AVAILABLE ONE HOUR BEFORE? Does that mean that they WON'T be there at 10 a.m. when the box office opens?

I'm half tempted to just buy another ticket as insurance.

I am SO FRUSTRATED.

So I called today, as instructed to do if my tickets neglected to arrive, and arrange to pick them up at will-call.

Crazed Muse fan that I am, I call Sommet/Bridgestone/What-have-you to find out what happens in the eventuality that my tickets fail to make an appearance on the day... and they tell me that since I didn't purchase through TicketMaster, there's basically nothing they can do for me.

And in ConcertMaps fine print it says: "Tickets held at Will Call are usually available one hour prior to the doors opening for the event. You will need to present both picture identification for the purchaser of the tickets and the credit card to which the tickets were charged in order to receive the tickets purchased. If you have not received your tickets 1 week prior to the event, please contact us at (646) 485- 1362 or email us at info@concertmaps.com."

I'm sorry, what do they mean by USUALLY AVAILABLE ONE HOUR BEFORE? Does that mean that they WON'T be there at 10 a.m. when the box office opens?

ack! that sounds horrible!!! i'm so sorry :(. I would trust that the ticket will be there. Just when will be an if. Whether it's 10am or 6pm - it should be there. You should be fineeee <3. Although I definitely understand you being frustrated about it all. I most definitely would be too.

I am SO FRUSTRATED.

Contact Concertmaps again and ask for assurance that they will be at Will Call.

That said, I had to call for my Green Day tickets at Sommet (now Bridgestone) and it was so easy and laid back when I went there. Maybe their staff doesn't want to promise anything because in the end it is down to Concertmaps to release your ticket for them distribute. I hope it all works out.

DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME

Just a reminder to those going to the concert, March 14th at 2 am Daylight Savings Time will go into effect, moving all clocks forward one hour. Don't forget to do this if you're planning on showing up the concert at a certain time.

One less hour to wait! ;)

I'm now wondering what time on Sunday the Muse tour bus will go barrelling past my home? (well not quite literally but I presuming there is a good chance that from Detroit to Nashville is a trip down I-65)...

*gets to work on detour signs for Muse tourbus only*

One less hour to wait! ;)

I'm now wondering what time on Sunday the Muse tour bus will go barrelling past my home? (well not quite literally but I presuming there is a good chance that from Detroit to Nashville is a trip down I-65)...

*gets to work on detour signs for Muse tourbus only*

HAHAHA, yea, bring them to my hotel.

Is anyone else a bit worried about this show? Don't know why I am, I just am.

What do you mean by worried? I think we'll get the full setlist because it's after a day off. =D It will probably be similar to the one in Atlanta. I hope I get a chance to meet the guys afterward.

What do you mean by worried? I think we'll get the full setlist because it's after a day off. =D It will probably be similar to the one in Atlanta. I hope I get a chance to meet the guys afterward.

I don't know its weird.

Oh I hope we get the Atlanta set at least :D MK Ultra :awesome:

Oh me too. I want Matt to sign my lab coat :awesome:

Archived