people were rude to The Big Pink but good grief they were blinding us all!

I have no idea what their shows are like.. I kinda like their album, but I imagine they use lots of strobes like a lot of noiserock/nu-gaze bands? A Place to bury strangers was like that with NIN a couple years ago... it took like 15 minutes for my eyes to normalize after they were done :LOL:

I have no idea what their shows are like.. I kinda like their album, but I imagine they use lots of strobes like a lot of noiserock/nu-gaze bands? A Place to bury strangers was like that with NIN a couple years ago... it took like 15 minutes for my eyes to normalize after they were done :LOL:

almost-constant strobes for a 35min-ish set. and then they have the cheek to call Muse fans ugly! well duh, hard to look pretty when you're screwing your face up!

almost-constant strobes for a 35min-ish set. and then they have the cheek to call Muse fans ugly! well duh, hard to look pretty when you're screwing your face up!

Wow.. sounds like they were just trying to get extreme reactions from people. Calling people ugly isn't very nice at all :mad:

Archived