Cool, I'll see you there then I'm sure. I'm going to show up around 8 i think. I hope they hand out wristbands. I was reading that they did in new york and boston.

they did it in Atlanta too. I'm hoping for much of the same.

I'm only coming from Knoxville. :eek:

Yes you deserve the front for traveling that far.

=D

Yea, I'm still excited. I'm sure it will be the same set as the one in Atlanta but I'm hoping for something different. They have to get tired of doing the same set 10 nights in a row, right? haha. I'm not pissed about it like a lot of people on this board seem to be, they are all good songs IMO, but something different would be nice. Maybe B&H or Assassin. Maybe we can ask them why they decided to do the same set over and over, haha

edit: I feel like I wrote more than that for the beginning, it doesn't seem like it starts off right...oh well..lol

=D

Yea, I'm still excited. I'm sure it will be the same set as the one in Atlanta but I'm hoping for something different. They have to get tired of doing the same set 10 nights in a row, right? haha. I'm not pissed about it like a lot of people on this board seem to be, they are all good songs IMO, but something different would be nice. Maybe B&H or Assassin. Maybe we can ask them why they decided to do the same set over and over, haha

edit: I feel like I wrote more than that for the beginning, it doesn't seem like it starts off right...oh well..lol

If they play Assassin I think my head will explode- it's one of my favorites and it's a shame they don't play it live more often. According to musewiki, it hasn't been played live since '07. :noey: So I don't think we'll get it. But I can guarantee we will get Starlight. Why Muse? Why!?!? (Actually, I do like Starlight :LOL: but I think they should vary the gigs a bit more and give some other songs a chance) Regardless of what they play I'm sure we'll all have a blast!

If they play Assassin I think my head will explode- it's one of my favorites and it's a shame they don't play it live more often. According to musewiki, it hasn't been played live since '07. :noey: So I don't think we'll get it. But I can guarantee we will get Starlight. Why Muse? Why!?!? (Actually, I do like Starlight :LOL: but I think they shoud vary the gigs a bit more and give some other songs a chance) Regardless of what they play I'm sure we'll all have a blast!

Haha, I will have a blast no matter what they play. They could stand there with matt playing burning bridges for 2 hours. I'd be happy...maybe the only one...but still. haha

=D

Setlists are a Catch22 - if they play something different then people moan that they didn't play it on the day they saw them. I can completely sympathize with the one size fits all set list even though I would more than love to hear Assassin live.

Open letter to Matt, Dom, Chris (and Morgan),

This is my birthday weekend gig, so how about making it special?

Many Thanks,

RiverIsis

x

Open letter to Musers,

Get your minds out of the gutter. I'm only asking them to play Assassin. :p

Yours Amusingly,

RiverIsis

Hurray! I just finished my glittery shoes for the concert! :D They are silver glitter with purple laces. *is pwoud* I will also be sporting my forum t-shirt, flashing glasses and purple hair (probably in pigtails). If you spot me please come say hi!

Archived