Uprising

Bliss

Resistance

United States of Eurasia

Time Is Running Out

Starlight

Knights of Cydonia

Sounds about right.

Nice neat end. :) I hope some of the songs are on YouTube!

I'm missing them already! :(

Isn't it funny how the last support gig they did pretty much had a better setlist than the entire arena tour (except for some freak accidents like Brisbane)?

Funny.... and so very very sad. Nice to see that they haven't forgotten how to play Bliss and Citizen Erased though.

I go the the Main Muse section for the first time in yonks and i'm like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU CITIZEN ERASED OPENING????!??11ONE? WHAT HAVE I MISSED??? HAVE THE SETLISTS GOT BETTER??? ARE THEY PLAYING DEAD STAR????

then i look at the setlists for everything else and nothing's changed.

but tbf, they have mixed things up a bit. The TaB intro to SS is cool, as is the Hoodoo one (despite both being massively depressing when that rarity isn't played). And using different openers (Radiohead :awesome:) needs to happen more often, it adds a bit of spice- CE opening must be sooo good, start the gig with one of their best rarities. But ffs, change the closer every now and again

I saw on U2.com they played Telstar by The Tornadoes before Space Oddity. Possibly a tribute to Muse or something or a thanks for playing :)

"Extraordinary but little known fact of the night: the song playing before Space Oddity, ahead of the band's arrival on stage, was Telstar by The Tornados, whose rhythm guitarist was one George Bellamy, father of Matt of Muse, whose band played another fine set earlier in the evening"

Isn't it funny how the last support gig they did pretty much had a better setlist than the entire arena tour (except for some freak accidents like Brisbane)?

Funny.... and so very very sad. Nice to see that they haven't forgotten how to play Bliss and Citizen Erased though.

I know, the fact that CE & Bliss was skipped over for all but one gig of their USA tour yet both get played in one support gig where people going are less likely to know those songs makes me hella mad

As you say, at least both are now still in rotation.

But it does have its logic. I mean they want do a crosscut set for the uneducated or potential fans to see different songs from different albums. Whereas at the album tours, they tend to offer their fans their newest material. But off course, Muse are a bit extreme...

Reading '11 :supersad:

Well, Chris specifically said Hyper Music, Screenager, and Darkshines so I'm guessing those are the ones they're probably dropping forever, so honestly I'm not worried about anything considering they never play those anyway. :chuckle:

FUCK OFF! Seriously????

It's the greatest bassline EVER!

As gutted as I was that it was one of the ones he actually mentioned, considering they haven't played it for yonks I can live with it. But yeah, it's my favorite off of Origin…ah well. I've made my peace with it.

btw…anyone know what the setlist was yet to last night? Besides the one on setlist.fm

Just got home after the best 6 days of my life! :awesome:

Citizen and Bliss yesterday, I don't have voice anymore :eek: And my friends and I meet Matt after the gig, , it was fast but he's so nice :happy: I'll post some of my pictures and videos later :D

Fantastic! Glad you had a great time.

Citizen and Bliss yesterday, I don't have voice anymore :eek: And my friends and I meet Matt after the gig, , it was fast but he's so nice :happy: I'll post some of my pictures and videos later :D

That sounds fantastic Debora.:D Looking forward to seeing your photos and videos. :D

Fantastic! :happy: I'm glad you had a great time!

Archived