Just got home after the best 6 days of my life! :awesome:

Citizen and Bliss yesterday, I don't have voice anymore :eek: And my friends and I meet Matt after the gig, , it was fast but he's so nice :happy: I'll post some of my pictures and videos later :D

NICE. I think I would trade all of the Resistance Tour shows I went to for last night's set. It's great that the short sets opening for U2 were offset by an awesome set list for the Brazilian fans fortunate/savvy enough to go the last night.

You lucky girl! I am so glad you could go to all the gigs and enjoy CE and Bliss. And meet Matt! :eek:

Thanks for the pics ;)

Now to lit a candle to every saint and pray for a return... before I need a cane to go to the gigs :LOL:

+155000000!! They have to come back!

I don't know why but I had the feeling that Bliss would be played in the last show. And yeah, CE + Bliss in the same night... that's luck.

hahaha ! Dom playing drums with Larry at a karoke party along with Bono and Edge. this is why Bono's voice was not so good last nite :LOL:

OMFG! Dom & Larry!! :eek: If I would have been there, I'd have died . I love these two men, too much:$. It sounds like if they are making the most of this part of the world, great.

My small contribution (doesn't belong to me, it's my friend's blog):

http://envivoenbuenosaires.blogspot.com/2011/04/muse-u2-30-03-2011-estadio-unico-de-la.html

She really liked Chris :p

5617381752_8dfb416e91_o.jpg

Archived