Do you think they might do a solo gig in Brazil?? Because 8 days between Argentina and Brazil is a lot!! Are they ane rumours about a possible gig in Rio de Janeiro or even a solo one in São Paulo??

Rio de Janeiro is by far my favorite city in South America. I wouldn't think twice about going back if Muse announces a headlining gig there. But I fear they may prefer kicking back on the beaches of Rio with the beautiful women instead of "working" between their U2 gigs. :mad:

:chuckle:

I bought my ticket! :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

How did you get it?

And another question: how do you get tickets in the muse pre-sale? I read comments about

a code. How do we get it?

Here in Argentina, there's a general pre-sale for the costumers of a bank on Dec 4th. A friend of mine will try to use her card in that pre-sale and if it doesn't work, I'm thinking about using the muse pre-sale on Monday.

Hi:

My name is Kimberly and I am traveling to Buenos Aires to see MUSE/U2 (notice MUSE is first). I am looking for a nice hotel close to nitelife, transportation, shopping that would be a safe area for two girls. It would be ideal if there were English speaking associates and/or bilingual. Any help you could direct me in would be great.

Thanks. My email is kluckie@zisser.net

How did you get it?

And another question: how do you get tickets in the muse pre-sale? I read comments about

Here in Argentina, there's a general pre-sale for the costumers of a bank on Dec 4th. A friend of mine will try to use her card in that pre-sale and if it doesn't work, I'm thinking about using the muse pre-sale on Monday.

I had to sign up on U2 website and pay $50 for presale on December 1 but got 2 tickets so worth the $50

Hi:

My name is Kimberly and I am traveling to Buenos Aires to see MUSE/U2 (notice MUSE is first). I am looking for a nice hotel close to nitelife, transportation, shopping that would be a safe area for two girls. It would be ideal if there were English speaking associates and/or bilingual. Any help you could direct me in would be great.

Thanks. My email is kluckie@zisser.net

Keep in mind the Argentine concert is taking place in the city of La Plata, which is in Buenos Aires province, but located about 20-25 miles outside of the city of Buenos Aires. (Not that you should plan on staying in La Plata, but you will have to travel back and forth if you stay in BA city.)

If you're staying in Buenos Aires, I'd recommend looking into hotels/apartments in the Recoleta or Palermo neighborhoods. Both fit your criteria of nightlife, well-connected for transportation and shopping, and safety. These are generally the biggest tourist-friendly areas in the city, so you'll likely run into more English speakers there than elsewhere.

I think travel forums like Tripadvisor would be more helpful for your needs -- I know TA helped me a bunch while I was traveling down there this year. PM me if you want more info.

I was reading through musela.net boards and they have an email reply from Alex Wall (management) saying that there will be only dates with U2 and nothing else. :(

"Unfortunately there aren't any plans to play our own shows during this tour, just the dates with U2."

:supersad:

I still have some hope! At least they should play in Lolla it's waaay worthy. :unsure:

How did you get it?

I signed the U2 website too!

the presale for Muse fans here in Brazil is on Monday!

I was reading through musela.net boards and they have an email reply from Alex Wall (management) saying that there will be only dates with U2 and nothing else. :(

"Unfortunately there aren't any plans to play our own shows during this tour, just the dates with U2."

:supersad:

I still have some hope! At least they should play in Lolla it's waaay worthy. :unsure:

I'm hoping for Lolla in Chile :supersad:

At least Mexico had a solo gig in the beginning of the year :(

Riiiight... so we'll have to wait another fucking 3 or 4 yrs until they bother to come all the way down here... supporting Gaga maybe? :mad:

I signed the U2 website too!

the presale for Muse fans here in Brazil is on Monday!

I'm hoping for Lolla in Chile :supersad:

At least Mexico had a solo gig in the beginning of the year :(

Oh! I see. Well, my friend is trying to get the tickets tomorrow. If she can't, I'll have to wait until Monday (I'm starting to freak out :confused:).

I don't know what will happen in Chile, because I've read some u2 fan sites today and apparently, there will be 3 U2 dates on Sao Paulo and there are negotiations for dates in Rio and Porto Alegre. Also there are rumors of a U2 date in Santiago. So... this is terribly confusing.

MY FRIEND GOT THE TICKETS!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!:'(:musesign:

Hikaru, things in Chile go like this:

u2 concert will take place on Match 25-26 (that's what the rumor says, seeing the official brazilian and argentinan dates...I don't really know) and MUSE supporting them, both days I think. And Lollapalooza (which by the way, is 110,5% official) is on April the 2nd and the 3rd. However, there are no bands confirmed for the Lolla festival and we have no idea about prices yet...so finger crossed.

supporting Gaga maybe?
If you ask me, I think Gaga's gigs are cheaper than U2's so...I'd choice Paparazzi and Poker Face (and that ugly no-sense of fashion) instead of Bono.

In other news..., I was reading the musela.com post, and someone there posts that in an interview Matt said "Muse is not touring Latinoamerica, we are just supporting U2". Is that true???

Well... the ticketek site lists the best tickets as sold out. I wonder -no, I hope- that there's a quantity reserved for members of the Muse site, although anyone can get the presale password without registering. Hello people?? What's the point of the fan presale if anyone can get it?

*crushed and confused*

YES :yesey:

I just bought a ticket for Muse in Argentina and in Brazil...

Don't give a shit for U2, but I guess I'll see them too :p

I love, love, love U2's early stuff ~ that all came out back when I was in HS and dinosaurs roamed the earth. My youngest sister listened to War (with an occasional break for October) for at least a year and a half. I wouldn't mind seeing them again, but can't pull off SA, unless there are winning lottery numbers in my future.

I love, love, love U2's early stuff ~ that all came out back when I was in HS and dinosaurs roamed the earth. My youngest sister listened to War (with an occasional break for October) for at least a year and a half. I wouldn't mind seeing them again, but can't pull off SA, unless there are winning lottery numbers in my future.

:( Yeah, I know a couple of songs tbh, hits mostly :facepalm:

But I have my best memories from when I saw Muse in SA on 2008, my family lives there so I get to see them, Double awesomeness for me :p

I bought my ticket. I'm still sad I won't get a full muse concert. How much time they played before U2 at USA?

I think I'll search for setlists.

Edit: I just found it. 8 songs. EIGHT songs. That's so lame I have no words. This or nothing... Don't know if I'll go or sell my ticket. This sucks.

Archived