At what time do you intend to be queueing?

I heard that some of U2 fans here who want to be at inner circle are start queuing in the night before the gig (friday), the gig is saturday! U2 brazilian fans are crazy and some of them are talking to start queueing friday morning :eek:

Some musers that are my friends are thinking to start in the night before the gig too! I need to know how many people can be at the inner circle, but I can't find that info

I heard that some of U2 fans here who want to be at inner circle are start queuing in the night before the gig (friday), the gig is saturday! U2 brazilian fans are crazy and some of them are talking to start queueing friday morning :eek:

Some musers that are my friends are thinking to start in the night before the gig too! I need to know how many people can be at the inner circle, but I can't find that info

Last time U2 played here in Argentina i went to the stadium the same day at 14hs, and i went to the inner circle... i think it was closed for new people 17:00 or something like that

now i'm so NOT going to do the same thing, i saw muse in 2008 at the first place in a small theatre two times playing some of their best songs in a tour of one of my favourite albums...

Don't remind me... I wish I had a time machine only to go back and be able to go to those shows :'(

Me too. To not go to those shows will always be one of my biggest regrets in life :facepalm:

How ironic! Today u2's 2nd. show in Argentina was sold out. And many musers friends didn't get a ticket.

I already have mine for the 30/03 date but it'll be a bitter-sweet experience because I wanted them to go, too.

Me too. To not go to those shows will always be one of my biggest regrets in life :facepalm:

How ironic! Today u2's 2nd. show in Argentina was sold out. And many musers friends didn't get a ticket.

I already have mine for the 30/03 date but it'll be a bitter-sweet experience because I wanted them to go, too.

They just announced a third show in Brazil :D

Wait a minute, if there are three shows in each location, I guess there's a good chance they'll vary their set lists a tiny bit, and it might be worth going after all, though not for U2's price of admission. They should just sell a discounted three-day Muse pass just for those wanting to see the opening act and then be out. :yesey:

Wait a minute, if there are three shows in each location, I guess there's a good chance they'll vary their set lists a tiny bit, and it might be worth going after all, though not for U2's price of admission. They should just sell a discounted three-day Muse pass just for those wanting to see the opening act and then be out. :yesey:

I wish there were discounts for a three-day pass but, so far, if there's a third show I'm afraid the story with the tickets will be the same. :mad:

And I agree with you about the setlists, I suppose there will be some variation between nights. Unfortunately, I can't afford a second or a third ticket so all my hopes and expectations :rolleyes: go to the only date that I'm attending (I fear the "2nd. night's the best" effect :erm:).

At this point, I've already made a decision that whatever they play I'll enjoy the whole experience as much as I can. This will be my 5th. time in Bs. As. and I'm looking forward to it beyond the gig itself.:happy:

+1:p

3rd date? Bono is out of his mind. About Chile, we still have only our first day and keep it that way, I want U2 the least time possible here hahahaha. With 3 days in Brazil, Muse won't do a solo gig? Come on!

If Buenos Aires or Sao Paulo got a Muse gig I'm crossing the border.

HELP!

hi, does anybody understand the Chile presale?

there's only one location and for a different price than the normal tickets, i'm confuse

As far as I understood (and I didn't get much) you need to be an entel client and/or be registered on the U2 fanpage. But as far as I know, these are the "official" prices, you can buy it there or in a Falabella store, they accept the CMR card.

As far as I understood (and I didn't get much) you need to be an entel client and/or be registered on the U2 fanpage. But as far as I know, these are the "official" prices, you can buy it there or in a Falabella store, they accept the CMR card.

yep, that $50000 tickets were just a test or something thanks anyway

i got my ticket! :D

That article is good news for you, it says Muse won't do a standard warmup show, but an almost full performance. 90 minutes they say, what we got at normal gigs in Europe. This means, no 8 songs setlist like they did in USA? :)

I hope so! At least for Chile! :happy: But I believe that maybe they'll do the same here in Brazil :D

Someone translate for me! If y'all are getting full sets, then I'm super jealous. Wish I could go then... I mean, South America will get rarities then. Jealous. :supersad:

Archived