I don't get the Feeling Good hate, I quite like the song! I mean, do they have to play it at every show? No. However, still a good song. GL is just... no.

:noey: They're all great! :awesome:

lol I love all the songs on showbiz too. I think its underrated if anything. Its upsetting how much people dislike it really.

They didn't play/keep MK Ultra in the Euro set, until there were enough beermats/verbal complaints to Tom Kirk. American Musers should follow the example of us lot.

For realsies.

I honestly can't comprehend how Guiding Light > MK on the setlist. All the nooby fans don't know what they're missing out on when they say it's a great show.

Hopefully by the time April comes around, Muse will have changed their ways.

I think you guys are freaking out a little too much. I mean this is "THE RESISTANCE TOUR" so they are going to play a few songs off of THE RESISTANCE. I'd like to see a few more songs from absolution, oos and showbiz too but oh well, I'll settle for hysteria, pib, stockholm, supermassive, FG, Koc, Time is running out and New Born.

I think you guys are freaking out a little too much. I mean this is "THE RESISTANCE TOUR" so they are going to play a few songs off of THE RESISTANCE. I'd like to see a few more songs from absolution, oos and showbiz too but oh well, I'll settle for hysteria, pib, stockholm, supermassive, FG, Koc, Time is running out and New Born.

I don't think anyone minds songs off TR all that much, it's the fact that the song they keep choosing is GL :facepalm:

Archived