I don't believe this is official yet, but it looks to be true.

Muse with Silversun Pickups at GMU Patriot Center in Fairfax Virginia

http://twitter.com/930ClubDC

Tickets to go on sale December 11 at 10am.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/Patriot-Center-tickets-Fairfax/venue/172065

http://tweetmeme.com/story/324371674/patriot-center-fairfax-va-tickets-directions-seating-chart-events-official-ticketmaster-site

Edit: We can pretty much say it's official now! :awesome:

Yay! Glad someone else is finally getting some news!

And Ducky, this is late-breaking! Even the Atlanta gig which was confirmed a few days ago(except by Muse, ha ha...) hasn't shown up on Ticketmaster yet, or even the venue website for that matter. I think tickets for it go on sale 12/11.

:party::musesign:

I am disappointed they are playing out at GMU again. I was really hoping they would play Constitution Hall or something in the city. I live in Philly and based on the way the dates are looking I think the DC date may be the only one I can make (I am out of town from March 3-6 which is probably when they will be in Philly/NY). I can't get on a train to DC till 5 then will have to make my way out to GMU so getting to the concert is going to be real interesting. I guess I will have to figure out a way to get to the arena from the end of the orange line.

yeah, tickets on sale next friday will mean that there should be a presale weds or thurs? I really hope they do the code thing like they did for teignmouth and the stadium shows :erm:

Well, for the Atlanta one, a radio station said they're (the station) having a pre-sale on 12/11, so I guess regular sales would be later. I meant to say presale in my previous post. And for your gig, maybe a few days after that? I'm wondering if the Muse pre-sale will be the same as the radio's, or earlier. :confused:, yet :awesome:

Yeah, I didn't see it on Ticketmaster either, but I thought maybe it was because it wasn't viewable on my phone. :erm:

I heard it announced on DC101 a few hours ago also so it has to be official. It seems like .mu always posts these things late.

Yeah, I wasn't doubting your source because of the tickets, I was just disappointed because I wanted to see it on a ticket selling page, even if I couldn't buy anything yet :$

So... here's hoping teh myooz get their act together and announce something on Monday! :D

i am kinda disappointed at the support band, I've seen them at a festival in July, boring

I don't mind their songs... the only time I saw them was at the AAC last time Muse was there when I was watching the webcast... I remember being somewhat surprised that the singer was a guy :LOL::facepalm:

I don't mind their songs... the only time I saw them was at the AAC last time Muse was there when I was watching the webcast... I remember being somewhat surprised that the singer was a guy :LOL::facepalm:

OMG me too! I'd never heard of them until today, so I was looking/listening on their MySpace page. I saw that there was a chick, but that she was the bass-player. I listened to one song and thought she must be doing vocals for just that one song or something, but then I realized they ALL sounded like that! :LOL:

OMG me too! I'd never heard of them until today, so I was looking/listening on their MySpace page. I saw that there was a chick, but that she was the bass-player. I listened to one song and thought she must be doing vocals for just that one song or something, but then I realized they ALL sounded like that! :LOL:

:chuckle: yeah, I assumed the girl was the singer before seeing them too... the only song I'd heard at that point was Lazy Eye...

btw i think this is an amusing conversation for muse fans... men singing like girls and all that ;)

:

btw i think this is an amusing conversation for muse fans... men singing like girls and all that ;)

hahahahahah

:LOL: good point.

oh i asked someone a long time ago if they liked muse...

and his response was...

"the guy sounds like hes going into a coma."

:facepalm: and i was like...'people dont make sounds when they are in comas.'

hahahahahah

:LOL: good point.

oh i asked someone a long time ago if they liked muse...

and his response was...

"the guy sounds like hes going into a coma."

:facepalm: and i was like...'people dont make sounds when they are in comas.'

lolwut? :LOL:

You should have just started singing coma :D

Archived