WOW. Nothing like having Matt playing 10 ft away with nothing but metal, air and a few nice security guys in between. SO awesome. It was worth the two hours in the freezing cold. Time to pass out now. :)

BUT how dare Matt tease Bliss on the piano!!! GAH. 7 shows and have NEVER got it live. Oh well...can't complain.

I KNOW! What did you look like? I was right there on the barrier too. XP And the security guys were awesome. I'll have to go say hi to them again at Baltimore, especially the one who was my BFF. As least he gave me an eye balloon, even if he couldn't help me get a setlist.

one last thought before bed - I should thank Matt for growing his hair out a bit for me, teh dux approves :yesey::p

Also, I do believe that the shiney pants he was wearing had some random embelleshments on them that matched the jacket... never noticed that before. Shame he wasn't wearing the mosaic/quilted getup from ATL, though... maybe wednesday :p

So....First off AMAZING SHOW.

And for everyone who went and didn't hang around after the show to meet the band....YOU SHOULD HAVE!

They all came out at 1:30am to get into their bus and signed autographs and took pictures with fans! Here's my pic with matt!

mattwz.jpg

:D

And for everyone who went and didn't hang around after the show to meet the band....YOU SHOULD HAVE!

They all came out at 1:30am to get into their bus and signed autographs and took pictures with fans! Here's my pic with matt!

mattwz.jpg

OMG! :pope: gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I knew this would have been my best opportunity!! :supersad:

btw i officially hate you :phu:

mattwz.jpg

awesome to see they came out to meet the fans. :)

Matt actually took my Sharpie to use to sign autographs and kindly gave it back when he was done :LOL:

To complete the series, here are my pics with Chris and Dom...both looking half asleep (or just not ready for the flash)

domw.jpg

chrispz.jpg

:LOL: brilliant! How long did you wait outside to meet them?!

WAY too long in the cold hahaha

From about 11:30pm until they came out at 1:30am or so.

I was beginning to question whether it was worth it or not. One guy on the crew (he was some british guy riding on the bus with them) told us that the band had already left and that we were wasting our time but I decided not to believe him, as did everyone else. I've been told that before, only to have the band appear later on.

But when they came out and started signing and taking pics I realized it was TOTALLY worth it.

WAY too long in the cold hahaha

From about 11:30pm until they came out at 1:30am or so.

I was beginning to question whether it was worth it or not. One guy on the crew (he was some british guy riding on the bus with them) told us that the band had already left and that we were wasting our time but I decided not to believe him, as did everyone else. I've been told that before, only to have the band appear later on.

But when they came out and started signing and taking pics I realized it was TOTALLY worth it.

:eek: Bloody hell! You're an :awesome: fan! :LOL:

Gueedo!! So cool you got your pictures ups so quickly! I am the dude with glasses and curly hair that stood with you waiting for the band. It was so worth the wait! :D

mattwz.jpg

Gueedo!! So cool you got your pictures ups so quickly! I am the dude with glasses and curly hair that stood with you waiting for the band. It was so worth the wait! :D

NICE! It was worth the wait!....and the name's Mike. Guess I didn't introduce myself. Sorry about that :)

I'm finally home from the concert!

Omg, words can hardly begin to describe just how amazing this concert was.

Alas, I will try tomorrow, when i'm not half asleep after spending 10 hours in the freezing cold to just get center front row of GA (so totally worth it) :D

Regardless of the many complaints in the earlier pages of the thread, my concert experience was AMAZING! I'd resolved to stay off of the MUSE messageboards completely in the weeks leading up to the show, so I would be completely surprised as far as the setlist and didn't know what to expect at all. I am a longtime fan of theirs, but this was only my 2nd show, and my first was when they opened for U2 in October. I was very, very pleased with the set, and how it incorporated songs from a range of albums. My neck is sore from headbanging, as my mind is blown from the level of musicianship!

Now I guess I should start counting down the days until I see them at Oxegen in July! ;)

Oh, as a side note, my mom was at the show with me, and she didn't know ANY of their stuff, and by the end of it, she said she really liked their music and that they are very talented. Something that we all know, but it was nice to hear her say it, because I have dragged her to many a show, and she won't comment on like that unless she really means it :)

I don't want to argue, and I've heard all the round and round eleventy billion times. But the "people who are upset" seem to me to be users on this board (and Muselive perhaps) who go to multiple gigs. In the scheme of things, that's not a ton of people. In reality, most of the people who go to the gigs are "normal" people who don't spend ridiculous amounts of time on the message board analyzing this crap. And no, I'm not one of those normal people, I know. And from what I've seen and read, it seems the majority of people who actually go to the gigs are quite satisfied. Please don't beat me.

Yeah. I say just enjoy them! :happy: Life's too short. Haven't read any moany posts as I can guess their content having seen the same thing said by a few people a million times before. Muse are doing it the the way they want to do it and that's it! :) In a year or so, they have said they will be taking a break and there will be no gigs at all to enjoy so I reckon, best to make the most of them when they're around. I love reading the excited posts. Glad to hear people had an awesome time.:happy:

mattwz.jpg

Matt actually took my Sharpie to use to sign autographs and kindly gave it back when he was done :LOL:

To complete the series, here are my pics with Chris and Dom...both looking half asleep (or just not ready for the flash)

domw.jpg

chrispz.jpg

lucky you. :supersad:

Alright....last post I promise. Here's a nice little artistic shot of the autographs I got and my ticket :D (Matt is in red, Chris is the bottom right and Dom is the top one)

dsc0810y.jpg

:awesome:

This guy has videos with great audio from right in front of the barrier

Uprising

Click on his username for the rest

thanks. :happy:

Alright....last post I promise. Here's a nice little artistic shot of the autographs I got and my ticket :D (Matt is in red, Chris is the bottom right and Dom is the top one)

dsc0810y.jpg

Congrats on meeting them! I won't pretend I'm not jealous.... Me and a handful of people tried to meet them in Atlanta. Waited until 12:45 and they didn't come out. They did that radio takeover for an hour after the gig, so they probably wouldn't have come out until 2:30 or so. As far as I know everyone gave up. There were only two people there when I left. Just curious, how many fans were there waiting when they showed up? Did they have time to stay and chat for a few minutes?

mattwz.jpg

ahhh!!!! so lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to stay out...my my mum and brother were like "NOOOO!!! I WANT TO GO HOME!" and i was like....BUT BUT BUT!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO

Okay, well, I have time to convince my mum to let me stay until 1:30 so I can meet them :awesome:

Congrats on meeting them! I won't pretend I'm not jealous.... Me and a handful of people tried to meet them in Atlanta. Waited until 12:45 and they didn't come out. They did that radio takeover for an hour after the gig, so they probably wouldn't have come out until 2:30 or so. As far as I know everyone gave up. There were only two people there when I left. Just curious, how many fans were there waiting when they showed up? Did they have time to stay and chat for a few minutes?

There were probably 10-15 people who waited around along with me. Not a big crowd that's for sure. When they did come out they made sure to chat with each person a little although it seemed like they were being rushed just a little bit since when they did get onto the bus they headed straight for Philadelphia. They spent about 10 minutes outside with us :D

OMG WHAT A SHOW.. I was front row center rail and all the freezing my arse off all day was so worth it.. I am too tired to give a full report but will later..So great meeting Elight, Wendy, Glorious Resistance, and ducky, bellamyzetagrl.

And I am gutted that I couldn't stay after to meet the boys.. wahhhhhh

Archived