I made you all a present. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzXC1uROjJs

Somehow the audio got way unsynchronized and the quality went down the toilet. Stupid youtube.

Also I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled on Thursday, so I will try to update before then so there won't be more of a delay, because regular painkillers already do bad things to me, and they're probably going to put me on Vicodin or something, so that's going to be interesting. But not interesting in the way that is productive and makes more comic pages.

Somehow the audio got way unsynchronized and the quality went down the toilet. Stupid youtube.

Also I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled on Thursday, so I will try to update before then so there won't be more of a delay, because regular painkillers already do bad things to me, and they're probably going to put me on Vicodin or something, so that's going to be interesting. But not interesting in the way that is productive and makes more comic pages.

You are made of awesome. :yesey:

Ello everybody. Just letting you know I made it through the procedure just fine. Anaesthesia seriously sucks though, I never actually thought I fell asleep, and just before I went under I almost started crying because I was scared, so when I woke up I did cry. I did finish inking that page of my other comic, but I didn't color it because we went out to dinner late, then it was sleepy time. It looks great though. Once I'm better able to not suddenly collapse, I'll get back to work.

Ello everybody. Just letting you know I made it through the procedure just fine. Anaesthesia seriously sucks though, I never actually thought I fell asleep, and just before I went under I almost started crying because I was scared, so when I woke up I did cry. I did finish inking that page of my other comic, but I didn't color it because we went out to dinner late, then it was sleepy time. It looks great though. Once I'm better able to not suddenly collapse, I'll get back to work.

:LOL::LOL: You should have seen me after I had mine taken out. I wasn't put under general anesthesia though...I was just sedated. Anyway, after the procedure when I was fully err...aware, the nurse came into the room and was like "I'll help you to you mom" (who was there to drive me home and what not) and I was like "No, it's okay. I'm fine....really. It's fine." So I get up out of the chair and go stand up and WABAM!!! I fell cause of the sedative. :facepalm:

Glad everything went fine for you though. :happy: Steer clear of oatmeal and rice. It sucks to pick the little grains out of the holes left from the extraction. :noey:

OMG! I'M ALIVE! YOU'RE ALIVE!!

I completely forgot to go on the internet and stuff because I've been volunteering at my church for the past week and I've been swamped with second and third graders. *rocks back and forth in corner* BUT IT'M HERE NOW!!! OKAY!!

So yeah. You're the man. I love your shoes.

And I'm going to email you my novel SOON. And now I have to go check if you emailed me yours... Oh snap.

SO! Yeah. There's no point to this besides to say that you're the MAAAAN! :D And I love you, you "ar-teest"

I'm also wearing a Muse shirt D: The black holes cover thingy.. one that has the logo..... I'm not making seance :LOL: xDD You rule! ;) And your shoes are AWESOME D: I'm too afraid to mod mine coz I'll mess it up BIG TIME xDD

:( Well it's good to hear that all this hasn't stopped your artistic lolz and awesome *hugs* Hope your feeling okies? :happy:

Ello again. I will be leaving Thursday (I know, I can't seem to go for one week without an excuse for not updating :rolleyes:) but I will be back Monday. And I might even do some sketching during that time. Hopefully this second page of Space Demented (not-so-secret side comic that may have its own thread eventually) will keep you loling until I update the regular comic. I will put the first page in front of it, just in case you missed it or forgot. :)

spacedemented1-1.jpg

spacedemented1-2.png

ISN'T HE CUTE. :awesome:

Ello again. I will be leaving Thursday (I know, I can't seem to go for one week without an excuse for not updating :rolleyes:) but I will be back Monday. And I might even do some sketching during that time. Hopefully this second page of Space Demented (not-so-secret side comic that may have its own thread eventually) will keep you loling until I update the regular comic. I will put the first page in front of it, just in case you missed it or forgot. :)

spacedemented1-1.jpg

spacedemented1-2.png

ISN'T HE CUTE. :awesome:

:awesome:

(LOL at the fact Matt's mum's a bird :chuckle:)

• 2 weeks later...

...I am not a very good Muser. :$ I have no motivation to do stuff lately, except for flying airplanes (my new hobby). I go back to college in about two weeks, so if my laziness wasn't already affecting updates, that definitely will. Nyerrr. I'm sorry guys. I love you all and I want to make you smile and laugh and occasionally cry when small Matt is afraid of aliens. Hopefully I'll get it figured out soon.

Archived