The sharks :LOL:

I love that "Home Sweet Base" sign :chuckle:

I discovered this comic the day before yesterday because *Theresa* showed it to me and I love it :D

It also inspired me to pick up a pen myself and so I tried to paint a comic picture too. It wasn't as good as your's but it's so much fun :happy:

OKAY IGNORE THE LAST POST. T-shirts are now live. :D

http://www.cafepress.com/RextasticStuff

I would recommend only buying things on light-colored backgrounds because I couldn't get the background to disappear without everything going straight to hell (aka having a huge ugly white box around the drawing). You can preview stuff before you buy it to make sure. I will probably post this link multiple times in the next few pages just in case anyone misses this post.

Just curious, do you guys like the thinner or thicker words better? I went back to using the thicker marker for the words on this last page. I've been using a supertinyone.

I think both pens look good for the words... the thinner seem a bit "Matt-ier" (I have no clue why) but they're both cool :)

Okay, guys, I know this is totally insane...but if I came up with a t-shirt design based on this comic, would anybody want one?

:ninja: See next post.

Haha it looks awesome! The shop won't work for me right now but I'll look at them again later :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Blaaaaaaaaah! Guys, I'm sorry this is taking absolutely forever. I don't want to use the "I've been busy" excuse, but that's basically it. Flight school plus regular college equals brain explode. Also it's been NaNoWriMo time. I've been using the plot of this comic and Space Demented as my storyline. If you want to track my progress, here's my page. http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/502199

One of these days I'll get this all figured out and post more pages. Urgh.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! MUST HAVE MORE!!! lol ive just finished reading everything!!! HAHAHA... ha :( BWHAHAHAhaaaaa... :eek::D OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOD I"M BORED. :stongue:

:confused: I've lost the plot, Ive lost the fucking plot mate. I never know what to say in case you hadn't noticed. I never know what to say, just make a dick of myself everytime :rolleyes:

imagesCA7F84S1.jpg.2d82936eb4a540879fd47494d11bb759.jpg

1758911520_AHHHHNOOOOO.jpg.0be561656df73b731429080eeb7f2220.jpg

tumblr_l4arbbEMuW1qbg70no1_400.jpg.4fe63504c273abdf803f4e8d321b4913.jpg

Archived