By the way, I don't recall when this comic passed FIVE THOUSAND VIEWS :eek: (I was so excited about 300 views that I guess I wasn't paying attention), but if you were a part of it, thank you so much. I never expected my little comic to be so popular. :$ You all rock (well, duh, you like Muse). Thank you all so very much.

:matt::dom::chris::niall: [/smilie overload post]

By the way, I don't recall when this comic passed FIVE THOUSAND VIEWS :eek: (I was so excited about 300 views that I guess I wasn't paying attention), but if you were a part of it, thank you so much. I never expected my little comic to be so popular. :$ You all rock (well, duh, you like Muse). Thank you all so very much.

:matt::dom::chris::niall: [/smilie overload post]

:LOL: The Niall smiley is random. :chuckle: Does Niall even post in here? :LOL: <3

Hey guys. Just so you know, I kind of got hit with a lot of bad news at once today. I don't know how soon I'll be able to update this, especially since I have finals next week and papers all over everywhere. I have page 6 drawn but not inked or colored yet, and I have 7 and 8 sketched out, so if I get a chance, I'll at least have stuff to work with. I'll do my best, but it may be a few days. School ends for me on May 13th, though, so after that I'll be a lot more free to work. I love you all, and I apologize if the next few pages are a little heavy. I'm trying to put in as much humor as I can.

Archived