WOOT Spain vs Germany next. So scary. I'M SO SCARED FOR SPAIN. DAMN YOU GERMANY WHY IS YOUR GOALKEEPER SO EPIC! Seriously man, that Neuer fella cant stop catching balls during that Argentina game. Arsenal should buy him :happy:

Yeahhh Redang is so nice! One thing bad about going there now though is that I fell sick when i got home.I'm thinking its because i drank a lot of sea water and its SO HOT there compared to our unusual cooling weather now. so yeah, i've gots teh fevers :( but s'ok, nothing panadol cant kill.

I stayed at Pelangi Resort :D its not very fancy though, it was really cheap so thats why we chose the place. The 7-hour busride there was awful, its so cold at night! jeebus.

Are you planning to go there? :)

regarding the germany (esp neuer) part: oh tqtq.. i do love him. tq again :p but im very nervous abt tonight. i think im gonna watch d match thru my fingers. dammit why la muller kena yellow card last match :(

regarding redang: i was checking out packages. i donno why they all look so expensive. so now maybe i can check out specific resorts n hopefully get cheaper prices. hee berangan je actually. but that wont hurt right? :p

Oh is anyone else mentally unsound to download the Glasto set in HD? I can't wait for it (8gb) to finish.:D

omg wow.. 8gb. I'll settle for the DVD quality kthx :D has yours finished downloading yet? how was it!

regarding the germany (esp neuer) part: oh tqtq.. i do love him. tq again :p but im very nervous abt tonight. i think im gonna watch d match thru my fingers. dammit why la muller kena yellow card last match :(

regarding redang: i was checking out packages. i donno why they all look so expensive. so now maybe i can check out specific resorts n hopefully get cheaper prices. hee berangan je actually. but that wont hurt right? :p

aww sorry for germany's loss :( looks like mueller's absense really affected the game. But now for the finals its Spain vs Holland and I seriously dont know who to support!! :'(

I heard Pelangi (the place i stayed at) got cheaper, like RM320 for triple room, but i wouldnt recommend staying there la. Your room is like literally just a place to sleep in. No TV, kettle fridge or anything, and the bathroom is a bit old. But then again you'll be spending most of your time out and about anyway :D and the service is good! But now its during their peak season.. so memang prices go up a lot.

Aww.... so sorry to butt in to the middle of World Cup discussion but I don't exactly follow up with their updates so I don't have any discussion on World Cup to contribute. Sorry! :$:$ :p

Regarding on the NME mag, I already bought it from Pavilions, the time bookstore. There was 2 copy over there and practically before going into the bookstore I was quite hesitant about buying it but 1 look at it, I bought it at once without much thinking :rolleyes: lol BTW, thanks Melwhoops for telling me where still has the NME mags, because of that, I went to Pavilion to checkout wondering since where you told me has it, maybe pavilion has it as well. :D

Don't read them if you still haven't read the NME mag

Okay, first thought on the mag, for RM 32 for a mag, the qulity of the paper and the cover is seriously bad. It's so flimsy and so easily bend. And I thought it suppose to be a special edition futhermore.

Next is, NOW I can see why UK-rians and Europeans are saying that NME doesn't like Muse. Seriously I prefer to read their interviews and photo captions way more than the articles or reviews on anything about Muse. The stuff they write is like an double edge where although supposedly they are praising Muse, but in a way like insulting and critising them at the same time. Especially the part on their early days. Calling them 2 radiohead or another radiohead over and over again... wth

Honestly I never really listen to radiohead and all their songs that I actually heard before are on channel V or MTV and sounds to me most of their songs sounds draggy(no offence Radiohead fans!) and doesn't remind me of Muse. or maybe just so happen that those paticular songs doesn't sound like Muse. I don't know.

And sometimes I just can't stand reading the articles/reviews on the gigs or concert. Calling Matt, Mad Matt and indirectly calling their stage setup ridicules, stupid and weird (they cover it up with fancy words) They sound like a bunch or critics and writers that being assigned to go to a Muse concert to write a review about it and them saying, "oh, no! I don't even like Muse but got to write a praising review about them =.= :( Like they hate them but grudgingly(more like force to) write a good review on them

Ok, that's all my rants and review about the mag.

Nut: seeing her Mum? :stunned: wow... that's fast, Whatever it is, I hope they are happy when they are together and hope they do last because I can't really see them together. No offence to Matt and Kate, ok?

omg wow.. 8gb. I'll settle for the DVD quality kthx :D has yours finished downloading yet? how was it!

HD is just too good to skip, seriously. It's pretty unreal to look at the whole stage and the band in crisp quality. 10x better than HAARP which I thought was poorly compressed :( And I noticed Dom got lazy with his bass drum kicks for KOC... :LOL:cheater.

Oh talking about resorts and the oh oh ocean! Just found out from a friend: 4 days doing your diving course at some awesome power super duper beach in the Philippines costs about S$600. That's inclusive of the accommodation too. Really a steal, man. Or do you guys know if Malaysia has cheaper alternatives?

Joelyn I know what you mean about the NME mag. But the pictures are pretty good right! I've not seen most of it so I took my time to study them (purely for visual research).

HD is just too good to skip, seriously. It's pretty unreal to look at the whole stage and the band in crisp quality. 10x better than HAARP which I thought was poorly compressed :( And I noticed Dom got lazy with his bass drum kicks for KOC... :LOL:cheater.

Oh talking about resorts and the oh oh ocean! Just found out from a friend: 4 days doing your diving course at some awesome power super duper beach in the Philippines costs about S$600. That's inclusive of the accommodation too. Really a steal, man. Or do you guys know if Malaysia has cheaper alternatives?

Joelyn I know what you mean about the NME mag. But the pictures are pretty good right! I've not seen most of it so I took my time to study them (purely for visual research).

EH? wait, is this their latest Glastonbury set? Or their old 2004 set, remastered into HD version? Because when you mentioned KOC I got a bit confused :eek:

And for diving.. you mean scuba diving? I know there's this island called Pulau Sipadan in umm... Sabah or Sarawak, I forgot which, but its on East Malaysia, that is like for proper scuba diving. Its also pretty near Phillipines, so apparently there have been cases involving filipino pirates? dont know if my friend was pulling my leg when he mentioned that though, but yeah point is, the only island in malaysia that i know of that is known for scuba diving is at Pulau Sipadan :) Pulau Redang also has scuba diving too but i dont know what their standard is like! But you'll definitely see some turtles around :D its a rare occurence to see them whilst snorkelling but you can definitely see them while scuba diving i'm sure. I dont know about the prices sorry :(

I was referring to the 2010 Glasto! Have you seen it? It's hella good.:D in HD summore...

I've heard about Sipadan. Apparently it's pretty awesome. I wish I had a diving license to go to these places and do proper scuba diving. Hahaha so fun to swim with the fishes, and turtles. :LOL:

source : here :eek:

Muse bassist Chris Wolstenholme has confirmed to NME the band are set to start work on a new album in 2011.

The star said the trio plan to head into the studio for the follow up to 2009's 'The Resistance' after they take some time off from touring. Watch him talking about Muse's plans in a video to your right.

"We'll definitely start working on a new album next year," he revealed before adding: "I think we'll definitely take some time off after this touring period because it's something we've never done. I think the most time we've had off is about six weeks in the last 12 years, so we're due a break."

*rindunyaaa.. lama x online.. hello semua ! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Tied to a railroooad

With no love to set us freeeeeeeeeeeh!

:\mm/:

Anyone going for Singfest? I am mega mega emo that I am missing out on 30STM :'( :'( :'(

Watch our souuuuuls faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayde awaaay!

And our booodies crumbeliiiiiing...

I'm not going for Singfest. But I'll be going for The Album Leaf in Sept. Not too spectacular in comparison, but I'm excited for that. :)

Watch our souuuuuls faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayde awaaay!

And our booodies crumbeliiiiiing...

I'm not going for Singfest. But I'll be going for The Album Leaf in Sept. Not too spectacular in comparison, but I'm excited for that. :)

The Album Leaf? After Raya is it Nut?

The Album Leaf? After Raya is it Nut?

No it's almost Raya I think.... 10 Sept. They have a date for KL but it's on 7 Sept.

Oh it looks like I'm going for Singfest in the end cuz I won a couple of tix for day 2. Not really hot on Kanye but, oh well. :wtf:

And I have haaaad recurring nightmaaaaaaaaaaaaaares

*dreamy guitar*

That I was loooved for who I ammmmm

:D

and missed the opportunityyyyyyyy

*dreamy guitar again*

to beeeeee a better maaaaan...

*giler haunting punyer guitar*

should've start from the beginning.. i love the 'whyyyyy... whyyyyyy' part!:D someone start on KOC pulak heheh..

woah Nut, day 2, all hip hop acts eh?

hi y'all!!

yeay!! I finally finished studying and officially unemployed for almost a month now,looking forward for my convocation next week hhehehe(but still feeling not boring after almost a month at home-hohooohoo dont call me weird)

heheh i'm thrilled seeing everybody here hoodooing owh please please the more i'm in this forum the more eager for me to miss the band named muse owh noo

guys, i just want to share my dream last night.

in my dream, muse is coming down to malaysia but there're performing in Jusco (WTF??)

there's only a few audience. people not interested in them tho. i was screaming like OMFG, Musehhh!!!

i ran on the stage and asked matt for autograph. then i realize that he's so freaking short!! his height is like 12 years old kid.

then, i awake. that's my only muse related dream.

oh everybody must love the whyyy whyyy part its a must

aaaaaaaahhh aaaaaaaaaaaahhh hhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

aaaaaaaaaaaahh aaaaaaaaahh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!!

(repeat 4x)

This is going to be a short song I think!

Coooooome ride with meeeeee,

through the veeeeeeeeeeeins of historeeeeeeeeeeeeey.

Cool story, queeney88.

Never seen you guys before so HALLOW ibelieveinmuse and queeny88!!

Dooont waste your taaaaaim

Or time willll waaaste youuuuh.

*guitar bits*

Soul Power :chuckle: I dunno why I imagine this fat black dude in a gold suit and an afro saying that with his bass voice ahahaha! Souuul powa. groovy!

I love her songs from her latest album :supersad: she's freaky and all, but zomg they're so catchyyy!! and she calls her fans her Little Monsters. I think thats so cute haha :awesome:

This is going to be a short song I think!

Coooooome ride with meeeeee,

through the veeeeeeeeeeeins of historeeeeeeeeeeeeey.

Cool story, queeney88.

Never seen you guys before so HALLOW ibelieveinmuse and queeny88!!

whoa KoC FTW!!

i've been lurk here before.i think it's the right time for me to make an appearance :D

Dooont waste your taaaaaim

Or time willll waaaste youuuuh.

*guitar bits*

Soul Power :chuckle: I dunno why I imagine this fat black dude in a gold suit and an afro saying that with his bass voice ahahaha! Souuul powa. groovy!

I love her songs from her latest album :supersad: she's freaky and all, but zomg they're so catchyyy!! and she calls her fans her Little Monsters. I think thats so cute haha :awesome:

aaaaaaah, aaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaah.

Aaaaa eeeee yaaa eeaaaaaaaah.

aaaaaaah, aaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaah.

Aaaaa eeeee yaaa eeaaaaaaaah!

x2

*builds up to the only chorus of the song*

Hahaha that image reminds me of Chef from South Park. OOoo yeaah!

I've decided to sell my tickets for the price of one. Good thing someone's willing to buy it. :p

Lady Gaga has some catchy tunes and she's a great singer no doubt! Little Monsters sounds so much better than Maggots (Slipknot fans). :stunned:

whoa KoC FTW!!

i've been lurk here before.i think it's the right time for me to make an appearance :D

Yes you should've continued the lyrics! It could've been me singing the chorus if you did HAHA.

NOONE'S GONNA TAKE MEE ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE

Lets do this epic part line by line eh? ;)

Ughhh Maggots? That's like.. the bane of my existence. and I'm not even exaggerating lol! Probably one of my worst fears man :noey: luckily I'm not a slipknot fan haha, or i would be very unhappy with what they're calling me!