Thanks Liz! Sure was fun!

Wow I love that trailer, especially the end titles portion. I actually don't mind watching this movie. :LOL:

Wow if MGMT were to perform in only KL in Feb, that would suck for me but I'd still want to watch them live!

Looks like Muse aren't taking a break yet early next year, with a South American tour in support of U2. That's in March, so that leaves "after Christmas" free for Asia, perhaps?:p

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, I heard USoE being played as the background music in National Geographic's Great Migrations commercial :happy:

awesome right??! :D

No mention of an Asian tour in this interview. :eek:

http://www.muselive.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=49479&n=last#bottom

:erm:

oh well.... at least we have something else to celebrate....

.......CONGRATS NUT ON YOUR WEDDING!!!!!!!!! ;):D:party::dance:

wifey is a beauty! hope that both of you will have a long and happy life together :D

sneaky sneaky! :LOL:

AWWW thank you so much all you beautiful peopo! :)

I really appreciate the well wishes! I hope the future muser kids have big hair. :LOL:

Sorry for being sneaky, I tend to keep things inconspicuous... q.gifb?c1=2&c2=6036211&c3=&c4=&c5=&c6=&c15=&cv=1.3&cj=1p?c1=8&c2=6036211&c3=&c4=&c5=&c6=&c10=&cj=1p-6cp0NSw2i2sSA.gifp-5aWVS_roA1dVM.gif?labels=Reference:p

We had a live jazz trio for our dinner reception. I asked the singer prior to the wedding day if she could cover Feeling Good. I told her I love the Muse rendition, but if they did the Nina Simone version I'd be happy too. But they did the Muse version but very toned down of course!! That was awesome. :D I was tapping my feet while I was on the dais hahaha. :)

And Merry Xmas to everyone! Have a great one!!

Oh, is the Muse present this year KICK ASS OR WUDD?!!! Love the view of the stadium from Dom's camera.

Oh, is the Muse present this year KICK ASS OR WUDD?!!! Love the view of the stadium from Dom's camera.

OMG I KNOW RIGHT. Aaaawwwesome shizz man! I feel like I feel like I feel like I'm a cameraman filming Muse! I'm Tom Kirk! :LOL: Maaaan they really know how to make us fans happy :D

I don't know how to download the xmas present...

Getting an official holiday because your country won a soccer match? Can only happen elsewhere other than Singapore hahaha.:D Congrats on the win Harimau Malaya! And Happy New Year Musers!

@Noor Yah lah I feel like I'm filming the band too! Pretty neat.

Has anyone watched Scott Pilgrim? I love it!

can we download the christmas present? :unsure:

I don't know how to either :(

Has anyone watched Scott Pilgrim? I love it!

Just Wiki-ed it..:$

Ok I'm going to watch it! :D

ZOMG my exam results will be out on Monday!!! I BE NERVOUZ :(

DID SOMEONE MENTION SCOTT PILGRIM?

Man I was so annoyed when I was told that it would be shown in Singapore while I was there, and it never did end up being shown there. Or here. :( So I had to give in and buy a fake DVD. I've watched it so many times! Not as good as the graphic novels imo but Edgar Wright/Nira Park combo. :awesome: And never did I expect Wallace Wells to be such a fox while I was reading the gp's. ;)

Thanks for the birthday wishes woooO!!! :D

So sweet.

Noor, how did you do??:eyebrows:

Scott Pilgrim should've been shown here, why did they not do it! I love the motion graphics in it. LOVE IT. Yeah it's almost as good as Hot Fuzz with the Edgar Wright/Nira Park combo. I checked out Wallace Wells in illustrated form and yeah, he looked better on-screen hahaha. And Beck's music was so perfect for the band haha. I still wonder how Scott Pilgrim can afford the Rickenbacker bass. :p

Happy Belated birthday Nut!

Wow b-days, wedding, honeymoon bila? ;) Lake Como perhaps?

Beck is awesome. end of. When Mellow Gold (featuring Loser of course) came out I wanted to marry him :$

Aida: Can't wait to see u and aarrested development tomorrow. It's been so long la.

Faz: yeah I was at the stadium! Really pruod of the boys, especially since they're all so young. Rajagopal reminds me of Arsene Wenger lol!

Edited by miele