wow everybody seems to be enjoying the long weekend huh?

im sorry for being MIA too. ive bee stalking the board, but find that i dont know half d things u guys talk abt. haha :(

anyways.. meetup? guess i missed it, if it happened. but maybe we can do it again? please? hee paramore maybe? (i wouldnt mind going just for d meetup hehe)

Happy Merdeka Day my fellow Malaysian Musers! :D

yes, the meet-up did happen thanks to Aida and Iris who contacted everyone and even made reservation. it was lovely to meet everyone again. Liz, have fun at The Album Leaf and best of luck in your studies and concert going in the UK! don't forget to come back to Malaysia yeah! :happy:

i heard about Paramore coming to Malaysia. are they worth checking out? hmmmm...

miele, thanks for the birthday wish. happy to be the same age with Matt! :happy: btw, the 'R' band is Radiohead! and Noor, congrats for yr fourth year here on the board.

anyways, i saw on mtv that muse will be on worldstage this friday night! i hope it's not the same stage as the previous one. can't wait for it. :happy:

Hello everyone (ada ka kat sini? :p)

Faz, so best tak World Stage tu? missed it damn. Oh and reading your Merdeka wish makes me think of Butterfingers. Haritu I saw the tail end of the Merdeka video on Hitz.tv. Siap ada Pak Kassim masdor lagi, best!

Also, just spoke to Liz petang tadi, so sad cannot get to meet her (and all of yous) at the meetup haritu :( . On the other hand, am so excited, maybe we get to catch Liz's cute face in one of the future Wembley shows ya? ;) Will be missing you loads Liz, have a great time and do keep in touch ya?

Am in Penang already, kinda busy coz my sister's getting engaged. :$ On that note, thanks for the congrats earlier people! Please clear your March 2011 dates ya, dear frens.;) yes that includes you Nut.

Is it wrong that when I was doing the 2011 plan thingy, the 1st thought that occured was: Muse better not come to KL in March, February 25th again would be awesome! Yeah I know, getting a bit ahead of meself there. :p

More realistically, er on Paramore: no la Deb mahal gila tiket dia dowh! More expensive than the Sg price ke apa.

Edited by miele
terliur ikan bakar Jalan Bellamy

Am in Penang already, kinda busy coz my sister's getting engaged. :$ On that note, thanks for the congrats earlier people! Please clear your March 2011 dates ya, dear frens.;) yes that includes you Nut.

OORRRSEMMM. Am I right to assume that you're tying the knot this coming March?:D Is this going to be in Penang or KL? Sounds pretty darn exciting already.:LOL:

AND SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI TO ALL YAW!:xmas:(do me a favour and imagine this to be a songkok instead ok)

Sorry I hv no time to reply to all but that "songkok" made me rofl.:xmas:

Too bad I only arrive in UK two days after Wembley :'( Oh and only Kak Faz tends to appear in Muse videos ;) so I'll have to stand next to her if I want to be featured lol!

SELAMAT BERBUKA PUASA TONIGHT and HAPPY HARI RAYA! :D

Can I just add that I love shopping for baju kurungs? They're so darn comfy!

SELAMAT HARI RAYA to all!!!

I'm busy entertained my relatives from the first day of raya until now. I don't even get rest :(

Yesterday my niece told me that Muse was on 8tv during pagi raya. Oh god, I missed it. Btw, I'm too busy to turn on the tv.LOL.

Edited by queeney88

Selamat Hari Raya everyone! Maaf Zahir Batin. :)

Tim, yeah.. raya can be very tiring! oh but i love the foooooooooddd! lol.. esp tart nenas! raya will not be raya without tart nenas weehhh.. very jealous with some people who are able to instantly gain the weight that they've lost during Ramadhan. so lucky!

i watched that Muse special on 8TV. Just a few vids only lah. but so nice to see Muse on pagi raya.

miele, i can't wait for a road trip to Penang next year! ;) wait, it'll be in Penang rite? need to try all the awesome food there heh heh.. i didn't watch Muse@worldstage. tertidur la while waiting for it. :(

Don't miss out on this guys!

MTV EXIT and Muse have teamed up to highlight the plight of millions of people who are trafficked every year and forced into a life of forced labour, prostitution or domestic servitude. Watch our exclusive film on to find out more about these tragic forms of modern day slavery.

The "MK Ultra" video will premiere on MTV Asia on September 17, 2010. You can also catch the online premiere of the video on September 17 at 12pm (Singapore time)!

http://www.mtvasia.com/Music/FeaturedArtist/Muse/

hello everyone!! it's been a while since i last posted here. i've actually stalked and lurked in this thread everyday, but was too lazy to write anything until now. :D

congrats Miele on your supermassively great news!! :D

and what's up with Liz going somewhere doing something.....? :unsure:

who else will be going for Paramore and which tix are ya'll gonna get?

also,

Bliss!! and I absolutely can't take my eyes off of Dom in this one. the movement of his hands and head was quite mesmerizingly distracting :dom::\mm/::eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

oh oh and SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!!

Okay a quick one:

Hope everyone had an awesome Raya / holidays! Hope someone managed t catch Muse o the 1st day of Raya :( Was so annoyed at the guests who made me miss Muse on TV haha :$

Thanks for the wishes / congrats. And yes, am planning the wedding in Penang for my side, and Gombak Selangor for my fiancee's side.

Awesome Bliss vid, thanks ya. Really enjoyed that.

Nut, thanks a lot for that link! I watched the video.. and was immediately saddened :( I loved the cinematography though. Using stop-motion to capture the sadness :( its really a very very sad video. I'm glad muse decided to take part in spreading awareness <3 <3

Mielee! aww man so excited for you :D is your fiancée a muse fan as well? perhaps walk down the aisle/have your first dance with Unintended in the background? :happy:

Aaaawesome Bliss video! more people need to get HD cameras. and what is matt wearing! :LOL: looks like foil.

Man I wish I could hear bliss live before i die :( I remember i was gutted when they didnt play that at KL. booo.

Edited by mynameisdebbie

Congratulation miele for your wedding. Semoga berbahagia sehingga anak cucu :D

I already watch the MTV Exit/MK Ultra video on youtube. It's kinda sad to know that slavery still happen nowadays.

Unfortunately, I can't go to Paramore's gig, I'm working on that day actually I only know a few of their song

But I'm looking forward for Adam Lambert's gig. Wonder if he will sing Soaked eventhough I like Muse's version more.

Yeah Deb I think it was a good effort to raise some awareness, but it didn't move me as much as it did for you guys apparently. I think it could've been a little bit better with some text overlays, like a documentary, you know?

Miele I guess I'll be making a trip to Penang next year to eat nasi kandar.

Oh, and to attend your wedding. :p:LOL:

edit: Is there a date set yet? I can come to Penang right? heh heh.

Edited by Nutcracker

Nut, thanks a lot for that link! I watched the video.. and was immediately saddened :( I loved the cinematography though. Using stop-motion to capture the sadness :( its really a very very sad video. I'm glad muse decided to take part in spreading awareness <3 <3

Mielee! aww man so excited for you :D is your fiancée a muse fan as well? perhaps walk down the aisle/have your first dance with Unintended in the background? :happy:

Aaaawesome Bliss video! more people need to get HD cameras. and what is matt wearing! :LOL: looks like foil.

Man I wish I could hear bliss live before i die :( I remember i was gutted when they didnt play that at KL. booo.

OMG exactly! x5 bazillion! I remember being gutted during the Bangkok gig cancellation one of the reasons being te possibility of catching Bliss live :(

Thanks for the lovely comments, Deb and everyone! :$ Malu la pulak.

Unfortunately the fiancee's more of Pearl Jam fan rather than a Muser :stunned:. However he has been made to wait in line for almost 10 hours to watch Muse in SG :LOL:

Unintended? Wow jiwang / tangkap leleh siot ;)

Yeah Deb I think it was a good effort to raise some awareness, but it didn't move me as much as it did for you guys apparently. I think it could've been a little bit better with some text overlays, like a documentary, you know?

Miele I guess I'll be making a trip to Penang next year to eat nasi kandar.

Oh, and to attend your wedding. :p:LOL:

edit: Is there a date set yet? I can come to Penang right? heh heh.

Of course, you must come and makan banyak-banyak. The planned date for Penang is 19th March. :)

On other new, just wondering if anyone got any info on Muse's asian tour 2011? *impatient*

Well I moved to Singapore from Malaysia, and around this time last year they announced the acts for this year's BNO (Muse), and just yesterday they posted about Muse (they haven't done that in a long time)

So we're pretty hopeful here. Muse stopping by in Singapore means they might stop by in Malaysia. You guys need to pressure Galaxy!

Well I moved to Singapore from Malaysia, and around this time last year they announced the acts for this year's BNO (Muse), and just yesterday they posted about Muse (they haven't done that in a long time)

So we're pretty hopeful here. Muse stopping by in Singapore means they might stop by in Malaysia. You guys need to pressure Galaxy!

I thought they're not touring next year due to work for the sixth album

Hi everyone!

Selamat Hari Raya everyone, mohon maaf zahir & batin! (RM 100+ $100+, with just visiting 4 houses and a few visits to my house :p)

Congratulations Auntie Miele! It'd be so awesome if you did have Unintended in the background!

MAAN, I cannot get enough of Bliss, srsly.

The MK Ultra video is really sad, I was reminded of when my teacher once showed my class this video about globalization, about the clothing industry and how the workers in the clothing factories in India, after breathing in all that thread and dust and never ending hours are only paid, like, a few cents. Very sad :(

I got lost at "pemujaan". Too many bombastic words!

I'm listening to live recordings of Muse at the Big Night Out (again). PMS i guess. HAHAHAHA. And it's bloody 2am.

Hehe.

Ya la, tell me about it. SO thankful they at least came to Spore, it's damn disheartening to not see any other SEA dates on the Tour Dates Section. :(

On other news, am going to jakarta for the 1st time tomorrow for Javarockingland 2010! Smashing Pumpkins aka Billy corgan dan konco-konco yang tidak ku kenal!! Wolfmother and stereophonics, hehe.

Plus truckloads of Indonesian bands woth awesome names: Bubar Besok and Kerepek Peduis! haha.

Edited by miele