Yeah I'm not very pleased with that 30 seconds snippet either :erm: its sooo cornyyyyyy. I hope Muse is doing this just for a laugh. like.. a secret laugh, because obviously the twilighters are gonna take this song seriously lol.

On another note.. i actually kinda really like Lady Gaga :$ she's INSANE, but i love it! Especially that Telephone song with Beyonce, its ridiculous, with silly lyrics, but omg its just so catchyyy haha. The video clip is equally as insane, silly but oh-so lolarious!

Yeah I'm not very pleased with that 30 seconds snippet either :erm: its sooo cornyyyyyy. I hope Muse is doing this just for a laugh. like.. a secret laugh, because obviously the twilighters are gonna take this song seriously lol.

On another note.. i actually kinda really like Lady Gaga :$ she's INSANE, but i love it! Especially that Telephone song with Beyonce, its ridiculous, with silly lyrics, but omg its just so catchyyy haha. The video clip is equally as insane, silly but oh-so lolarious!

yup2, that 30 second video doesn't look too promising. though i don't really mind. as long as they're MUSE! but i hope that they won't be doing any more tracks for anything else like breaking dawn or something. it's okay if they just put an old song in it, just don't compose a new one. it's kinda.... well... :$

about Lady Gaga, i LOVE her!!! her songs might sound silly at times, but they're songs i love to hate; they got stuck in my head whether i like it or not. and the Telephone video was simply epic! it is now one of my favourites :D although, it will still be a 50-50 love/hate if she really did collaborate with Muse.

hi liz! :) ive been good. jz finished exams :dance: but im broke, so ive been depressed-ly home arrested. hahah how ru? :D

nut, thank god it's fake. hahh yeap the news added to my depression, no doubt. but i agree w u! i think matt's jz pulling our legs. i do notice the mischievous, almost annoying kinda expression. like he knows he's being annoying. :LOL: so cute!

Yeah personally I wouldn't like the idea of a collaboration, especially after Mike Skinner hahaha.

I'm sure you guys are aware by now of the interview with Chris, where he mentioned coming back to Asia after christmas this year... WooooooooT!!!

here it is, at 2.59 I think:

Wooo! Yeah that's right Chris, thank you so much for noting that you havent done much touring in Asia! :musesign::\mm/::awesome:

:eek: :eek: :eek::D :D :D

pleeeeaaseeeee pleeeaasseeee pleeeaasseee let me let me let me let meeeeee get what i want!!!!!!!!!!!! :musesign::matt::dom::chris:

on to another happy happy news, chris will be having yet another baby! guess he's catching up with the 'one-baby-per-album' thing :LOL:

Edited by melwhoops

Stereophonics:

Liz, you are SOOO LUCKY! Like Auntie Faz said "You made Kelly Jones laugh!"

Do you have a recording of 'Maybe Tomorrow'? Can I please with-a-cherry-on-top have it? THANKS SO MUCH :D

Nice pictures everyone. Kelly is so :stongue:. Hmm.

Lady Gaga:

I love Lady Gaga.

:D

Neutron Star Collision:

Ok. At the first listen, I sms-ed Nut saying : " Neutron Star Collision sounds a little cheesy, no?"

Then I listened for the second time, and I almost teared up during the first chorus lol.

Conclusion: MUSE IZ THE BEST

Lyrics are still a bit cheesy tho. :D

Matt in the video reminds me of the old Matt from Showbiz/OOS.

HELLO EVERYONE! How is everyone? I miss everyone. :(

here it is, at 2.59 I think:

Wooo! Yeah that's right Chris, thank you so much for noting that you havent done much touring in Asia! :musesign::\mm/::awesome:

:awesome::dance: there's hope! boy, now i can't wait for next year.personally, i wish to see them playing in a small venue just like Placebo and Stereophonics but i guess Muse are just HUGE these days..

Neutron Star Collision really makes me dislike Twilight even more. what have they done to my Muse? :mad::p but to hear Matt singing "our love would be forever and if we die we'll die together" betol2 menggetarkan jiwa la..:chuckle:

Hello there Noor! =)

:eek: :eek: :eek::D :D :D

pleeeeaaseeeee pleeeaasseeee pleeeaasseee let me let me let me let meeeeee get what i want!!!!!!!!!!!! :musesign::matt::dom::chris:

on to another happy happy news, chris will be having yet another baby! guess he's catching up with the 'one-baby-per-album' thing :LOL:

:facepalm: doesn't Chris ever heard of family planning :rolleyes::p

^ you are such a geek :LOL: but I do prefer your version to the usual one, only thing missing is of course, a little bit of humour in the vid from Dom and his silvery uh, dress?? Haha..

For a little shameless plug of my own... :$

My review for the 'phonics gig can be found here. (Placebo's review still a work in progress!) It was my first assignment for the awesome team behind MTGH who have kindly chosen me as their rep :awesome:

I promise Maybe Tomorrow and other songs requested will also be uploaded here eventually so just keep checking back ;)

2011 sounds like a good year already (assuming Muse will be playing here after Christmas) :D

Speaking of well, rumours... and I stress on "rumours", please don't quote me my sources might not be reliable at all lol

there's been talk of Metallica coming to this region really soon and of a 2nd version of MTV World Stage in Malaysia, with the likes of Tokio Hotel (again) and Katy Perry.

:eek: What do you think of the 3 acts in Malaysia before the end of 2010?

Sorry I didn't get to reply the previous posts yet. I'm making this a quick one!

^ you are such a geek :LOL: but I do prefer your version to the usual one, only thing missing is of course, a little bit of humour in the vid from Dom and his silvery uh, dress?? Haha..

For a little shameless plug of my own... :$

My review for the 'phonics gig can be found here. (Placebo's review still a work in progress!) It was my first assignment for the awesome team behind MTGH who have kindly chosen me as their rep :awesome:

I promise Maybe Tomorrow and other songs requested will also be uploaded here eventually so just keep checking back ;)

2011 sounds like a good year already (assuming Muse will be playing here after Christmas) :D

Speaking of well, rumours... and I stress on "rumours", please don't quote me my sources might not be reliable at all lol

there's been talk of Metallica coming to this region really soon and of a 2nd version of MTV World Stage in Malaysia, with the likes of Tokio Hotel (again) and Katy Perry.

:eek: What do you think of the 3 acts in Malaysia before the end of 2010?

Sorry I didn't get to reply the previous posts yet. I'm making this a quick one!

OMG that was you who wrote the review?! holy crap haha nice one :D

Aiyo now that I checked the top, it says "review by: Liz (guiltstriken)". I'm damn blur la aha. All the while I was just thinking "wow how did liz manage to give them her photo?".

And yes I look forward to hearing all your uploads! ^_^ but take your time though! no rush. :D

Wow.. metallica, tokio hotel and katy perry. I might not be that interested to go for that haha. Dont know many metallica songs and their fans might not click so well with tokio hotel and katy perry fans imho :chuckle:

Also, Muse is playing at Australia in dec this year!! (My ozzie friends in Brisbane are staying back longer just to catch them, ending up in their missing my birthday :( BUT I SHALL FORGIVE! Its muse ffs :LOL:) Some concert organisers better start crack-a-lacking to get Muse to come to Malaysia and Singapore again!

I lived in Malaysia half my life, but I moved elsewhere. Somewhere a little deserted.

When I got into muse, I heard they did some tours there.

I hid my head in shame. I keep missing their tours ):

I lived in Malaysia half my life, but I moved elsewhere. Somewhere a little deserted.

When I got into muse, I heard they did some tours there.

I hid my head in shame. I keep missing their tours ):

lol. I'm sure they'll head over to wherever you are now. Muse go EVERYWHERE!

Guys why is our thread so dead :(

Hello! I'm pretty sure they'll come to south east asia next year. With that interview and all. Anyway, I did message Galaxy (the guys who brought them in 2007) and they gave me a crap reply. Have already messaged a couple of other organizers to inform them that Muse is coming to Asia next year.

If they do, lets have a Muser meet up then go early to get to the barrier!

Edit: Ahh, go back to page 70+ to 80+. Can almost feel the excitement. Sad I missed that gig :(

Edited by initialdylan

Hello! I'm pretty sure they'll come to south east asia next year. With that interview and all. Anyway, I did message Galaxy (the guys who brought them in 2007) and they gave me a crap reply. Have already messaged a couple of other organizers to inform them that Muse is coming to Asia next year.

Edit: Ahh, go back to page 70+ to 80+. Can almost feel the excitement. Sad I missed that gig :(

Its alright, your time will coomeee!!! If not, you can always fly somewhere to catch them like some of us did at Singapore earlier this year :happy:

On another note,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! :party::party::party:

Shit I cant believe you're only 14 :LOL:

Wut??? Galaxy dont want to bring them here again? :eek:

Shame.

But lets hope for other organizers to bring muse here.

Guys, I've been lurking here on and off but why this thread so dead now? :(

Lol! I did go to Singapore to watch them earlier this year. End of this year my friend bought tickets for the Aussie tour already but I'm hoping they'll go to Singapore and Malaysia next year so I don't have to fly all the way to Australia.

Mass spam Galaxy everyone!

:LOL: scandalous prezzies ya? :LOL:

On other news, has anyone read the June issue of Junk i.e. the feature on Stereophonics? :LOL::$ I dont have a scanner, fortunately :p.

Aida, that's the result of us standing next to the "Barrier Goddess" that is Faz :LOL:. Confirm attract cameras punya lah. And if you turn over to the next page we have an (unclear) photo of the lovely Liz. :D

Happy Birthday Matt Bellamy!!!!

Edited by miele