the time has come to make things riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggghhhhtt

Indeed, it is time to frequent this page again! :D

ibelieveinmuse, no worries I've been unemployed for about a month too lol intentionally... Haha. Have fun during your convocation though! Well after spending 15 years straight studying, for sure a gap year (or in this case a gap month haha) is necessary.

Hi queeney!

Nut how was ze soul fest? ;)

Edited by guilt-stricken

You and I must fight for ooouuuuuuuur rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiights!

Ze soul fest was so much fun!! I was pleasantly surprised to say the least. I didn't get to watch Jully Black and Diane Birch cos i came late. Lupe Fiasco was a great act. Kool & the Gang were entertaining and Kanye West was pretty ok. He should stop doing the monologues, it gets tiring.:mad:

All in all it was a pretty fun! I'm sure tonight's will be even better. If only I was going. :(

Debbie if you were a Slipknot fan, you'd be afraid of yourself then. That's worse than getting frightened by your own shadow.

A fate pre-destined, in the Twilight Zone.

*Dun dun duunn*

You and I must fight to surviiiiiiiiivee!

queeney88, a small and intimate Muse gig at Jusco? fuh.. what a fantastic dream. jusco is like my favourite shopping mall :LOL:

Didn't Dom immitate slipknot once? that famous sit the f*ck down skint of his..Nut, no pictures?

ibelieveinmuse, i wouldn't mind spending a month or two at home, doing nothing at all too!

Noo one's going to taaaaaaaaake meeee aliiiiiiiiiiiive!

queeney88, a small and intimate Muse gig at Jusco? fuh.. what a fantastic dream. jusco is like my favourite shopping mall :LOL:

Didn't Dom immitate slipknot once? that famous sit the f*ck down skint of his..Nut, no pictures?

ibelieveinmuse, i wouldn't mind spending a month or two at home, doing nothing at all too!

I LOVE JUSCO TOO. At JB, especially at Bukit Indah cos they have an A&W there! And the mall is freakin' huge.

Sorry I took a while with the Singfest pictures. It's not much anyway. I didn't feel motivated to take plenty. But I took some vids as well. :p

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=70053&id=1451191055&l=54fc449ebd

videos

http://www.youtube.com/user/ewoksoldier

Don't they have A&W in Singapore? :eek: I only ever go there for rootbeer anyways heh.

Nice pics Nut, how was Singfest for you? :D

Singfest day three pictures here, but you have to scroll past heaps of Muse and Franz pictures first. :p

And if there's any Belle and Sebastian or Broken Social Scene fans, I took pictures at both gigs and they would be here, at the bottom of the page. :)

Don't they have A&W in Singapore? :eek: I only ever go there for rootbeer anyways heh.

Nice pics Nut, how was Singfest for you? :D

Singfest day three pictures here, but you have to scroll past heaps of Muse and Franz pictures first. :p

And if there's any Belle and Sebastian or Broken Social Scene fans, I took pictures at both gigs and they would be here, at the bottom of the page. :)

Nah A&W is extinct here. It's a forgotten memory. No one makes root beer float like they do.

Singfest was ok, mildly surprised by the 3 acts I saw. Other than that, it was not as awesome as your experience on day 3 apparently!:D

Nice documentation of your gigs. You seem to be getting setlists at most of them.:LOL:

Edit: O happy birthday Kak Faz! May you be blessed with a blessed, long life. And a KL Muse gig next year (so that I can attend it too).

Edited by Nutcracker

Oh pff, come on Singapore! Even Bali has one. :p

I didn't get the Pumpkins setlist, just took a pic. :( But the bassist of Belle and Sebastian personally tried to get a setlist for me. :awesome:

I had a great experience at Singfest indeed! Though I don't think it was one of the most memorable gig experiences of my life, unlike Franz. By the way, it's Saturday the 14th. Last time that happened, I saw them. :chuckle:

Ooh happy birthday kak Faz! Hope you have a great one. :happy:

The time has come to make things riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight......

Maybe I was dreaming about Jusco because I always go shopping there. :rolleyes:

Kak Faz happy birthday to you!! I still remember you offered me your breakfast when we're beratur outside stadium negara back in 2007. :D

And Happy fasting to all Muslim musers!

Oh pff, come on Singapore! Even Bali has one. :p

I didn't get the Pumpkins setlist, just took a pic. :( But the bassist of Belle and Sebastian personally tried to get a setlist for me. :awesome:

I had a great experience at Singfest indeed! Though I don't think it was one of the most memorable gig experiences of my life, unlike Franz. By the way, it's Saturday the 14th. Last time that happened, I saw them. :chuckle:

Ooh happy birthday kak Faz! Hope you have a great one. :happy:

Yeah I don't know why we're deprived of A&W. I don't want to know what legal issues they're having or whatever .:rolleyes:

It's safe to say that Franz Ferdinand is your most favourite band of all time in this universe, or if there's a multiverse, they'll still be your most favourite band? :chuckle:

I just saw my friend's photos of Fuji Rock this year. Man, I have to be at one of these festivals soon. :(

Yeah I don't know why we're deprived of A&W. I don't want to know what legal issues they're having or whatever .:rolleyes:

It's safe to say that Franz Ferdinand is your most favourite band of all time in this universe, or if there's a multiverse, they'll still be your most favourite band? :chuckle:

I just saw my friend's photos of Fuji Rock this year. Man, I have to be at one of these festivals soon. :(

:facepalm:

Ohhhh yes. :awesome:

Fuuuuu I wish that Singapore had a PROPER festival like that. Three (?) days of top notch bands, and it's done like a proper festival! Singfest = three nights of regular gigs, just with more opening bands and two major acts co-headlining. :confused:

Thank you for the birthday wishes Nut, Tee and Queeney88 (mind telling us what we should call u?) you must be one of the girls at the front eh?

A&W root beer is to die for! :p bah i just had it last night yum! There's a 24 hour A&W right opposite Amcorp Mall. great place to hangout for a late supper after concerts!

i heard that airasia will have flights to Japan soon. should we plan for a muse in tokyo together? :D

Thank you for the birthday wishes Nut, Tee and Queeney88 (mind telling us what we should call u?) you must be one of the girls at the front eh?

A&W root beer is to die for! :p bah i just had it last night yum! There's a 24 hour A&W right opposite Amcorp Mall. great place to hangout for a late supper after concerts!

i heard that airasia will have flights to Japan soon. should we plan for a muse in tokyo together? :D

A&W's root beer FTW! :D

You can call me Tim. Yeah, I was at the barrier during 07 gig (and still having mental image of Matt's crotch in front of my eyes:$)

It will be great idea to fly to Japan. I wonder how many great festival that we can go to (Fuji rock etc.)

Have you guys seen Muse official music videos on YouTube? They're all blocked by Warner people! :mad:

:facepalm:

Ohhhh yes. :awesome:

Fuuuuu I wish that Singapore had a PROPER festival like that. Three (?) days of top notch bands, and it's done like a proper festival! Singfest = three nights of regular gigs, just with more opening bands and two major acts co-headlining. :confused:

Yeah Singfest should step up a notch and be bolder to have a proper festival. But minus the camping of course, because we've nowhere that's so isolated that you can't walk out to the main road in 5 minutes. :p

Chemical Brothers are coming here during the F1 week and boy, that sure sounds interesting.:D

Hope you had a good birthday. Is Amcorp Mall the one where you and Miele brought my friend and I to eat at the Thai restaurant? I remember seeing one A&W joint there and it looked tempting at that time, even after that meal which you guys generously paid for haha. :p

You can call me Tim. Yeah, I was at the barrier during 07 gig (and still having mental image of Matt's crotch in front of my eyes:$)

It will be great idea to fly to Japan. I wonder how many great festival that we can go to (Fuji rock etc.)

Have you guys seen Muse official music videos on YouTube? They're all blocked by Warner people! :mad:

I don't know about other festivals, but they still have loads of awesome acts coming to Japan that are worth traveling for (the "R" band is one).

Asia used to be Japan only. Fortunately, times have changed.:thumbsup:

Tim! matt's crotch? tell me about it, i too have mental images of the band esp Dom that are forever etched in my memory from the concert.. :LOL:

i wonder if the japanese crowd are as "passionate" as we are? they looked so diciplined la from the videos that i've watched.

Chemical Brothers are coming here during the F1 week and boy, that sure sounds interesting.:D

Hope you had a good birthday. Is Amcorp Mall the one where you and Miele brought my friend and I to eat at the Thai restaurant? I remember seeing one A&W joint there and it looked tempting at that time, even after that meal which you guys generously paid for haha. :p

I don't know about other festivals, but they still have loads of awesome acts coming to Japan that are worth traveling for (the "R" band is one).

are you going for F1?

thanks again Nut! yeah that's the mall. still tempting even after getting that footlong subway sandwiches?:p

the "R" band is seriously worth travelling for.. and the "PJ" band!

btw, Happy ramadhan to everyone.. :)

are you going for F1?

thanks again Nut! yeah that's the mall. still tempting even after getting that footlong subway sandwiches?:p

I'm not going to watch the race live. Still waiting for the F1 Rock line-up. If there's something worth watching then I'll probably go.

Hahaha "PJ" always makes me think of Petaling Jaya. Have they set afoot in Malaysia before? I know they've been here once a long time ago, back when Youtube was non-existent. :D

Happy Belated Birthday Faz! (Welcome to the 32 club, :LOL:)

I'm at Amcorp right now, imagining that root beer float dammit :(

Wow, you mean it may be possible to afford going to Fuji rock :eek:

You coming for the Album Leaf right? When is it again? Maybe can go to A & W this time :LOL:

Tim! matt's crotch? tell me about it, i too have mental images of the band esp Dom that are forever etched in my memory from the concert.. :LOL:

Aww Happy Ramadan to you too. Wait, haha still can think about crotch is it ;)

P.s- er remind me again, what does the 'R" stand for?

I'm going for The Album Leaf :D Although I have a recent obsession with loop pedals, I'm glad there'll be a full live band for this tour. They'll play KL Sept 7th, and two SG shows 9th and 10th. Nut are you going for both (sg) shows?

We're planning to have a muser (+Placebo) meet up of sorts this Saturday. :) Faz I do hope you can make it, we could celebrate your belated birthday! :happy: Miele, you too coz congratulations are due ( ;) ) and I still have your Rolling Stones magazine :LOL: Tim, perhaps you could join us too? :) Joelyn! Mel! Lya! I haven't seen you girls since our lil SG-Muse trip. Kay-a, Debbie, ibelieveinmuse (you have free time after graduation, yes?) musiclover85? etc.

Basically if anyone can spare a little time this Saturday, we'll be berbuka-ing puasa together lol. Place has not been confirmed yet unfortunately, so hopefully someone would clear this up soon? Heh. Fingers crossed for this to work out.

Yeah Singfest should step up a notch and be bolder to have a proper festival. But minus the camping of course, because we've nowhere that's so isolated that you can't walk out to the main road in 5 minutes. :p

Yeah, bit gutted that there isn't enough space here for a full-on outdoors festival here, or even just a small one. Baybeats wasn't bad though.

Yeah, I think we discussed this on Twitter. Grrrr being underage. :indiff:

Miele I'm not sure if I interepreted Liz's message wrong but are you expecting!? :eek: Congratulations!

Lol oh dear, noo! ... at least, that wasn't what my wish was for :X I'm not sure honestly cause the last time we met during the Sterophonics gig we weren't able to catch up! Congratulations could be for a job promotion etc ;) Okayy maybe I should restructure my sentence :$:$

Edited by guilt-stricken

Wow, you mean it may be possible to afford going to Fuji rock :eek:

You coming for the Album Leaf right? When is it again? Maybe can go to A & W this time :LOL:

P.s- er remind me again, what does the 'R" stand for?

Last time I checked, Fuji Rock tickets were pretty expensive. I think in the region of S$600+ for 3 days. I think that's more expensive that Glastonbury? Not too sure though.

I'm going for The Album Leaf's Sg show only! And just day 2. Which, believe it or not, is the first night of Raya! :eek: I totally had no clue back then when I bought my ticket. This sounds terrible, but I'm still going.

I'm going for The Album Leaf :D Although I have a recent obsession with loop pedals, I'm glad there'll be a full live band for this tour. They'll play KL Sept 7th, and two SG shows 9th and 10th. Nut are you going for both (sg) shows?

Every time I see loop and pedal in the same sentence I think about the story of

I wish I can watch The Album Leaf on both days, cos I hate to find out that they might've played

. :ohmy:

The meet up sounds like so much fun! Wish I could be there. But I'll be there

Yeah, bit gutted that there isn't enough space here for a full-on outdoors festival here, or even just a small one. Baybeats wasn't bad though.

Yeah, I think we discussed this on Twitter. Grrrr being underage. :indiff:

Miele I'm not sure if I interepreted Liz's message wrong but are you expecting!? :eek: Congratulations!

Yeah Baybeats was not bad but I think this time round it wasn't as good as previous years. But I hope it continues to be free. That would be really great.

Years ago they had Sembawang Festival at the Sembawang Park. It was a bold move but it kind of failed. Tickets were too expensive, and most of the acts were unknowns.

I think I have an idea about this

! :D

Is today link-various-youtube-vids day? That's a lot of youtube videos in one post! :LOL: OK, I'll join in the fun :D

Every time I see loop and pedal in the same sentence I think about the story of

That was very nicely executed! I think the first time I was truly aware of the powers that lie in the loop pedal, was after watching

! He also did a
but if I honestly want to link a cover of Kids, it definitely has to be this full blown orchestral version. SO. EFFIN'. EPIC.

I wish I can watch The Album Leaf on both days, cos I hate to find out that they might've played
. :ohmy:

Oh man, that would suck! Have they not announced the location/tix price etc yet?

The meet up sounds like so much fun! Wish I could be there. But I'll be there

Eee. I love Miyazaki's Howl's Moving Castle. Of course, there is a hidden agenda as to why I love it too lol. Cookie for anyone who knows why ;)

Yeah Baybeats was not bad but I think this time round it wasn't as good as previous years. But I hope it continues to be free. That would be really great.

Missed this year's unfortunately, but this is definitely one festival not to be missed. I mean, it's free!

Years ago they had Sembawang Festival at the Sembawang Park. It was a bold move but it kind of failed. Tickets were too expensive, and most of the acts were unknowns.

Sembawang Festival should have served

I think I have an idea about this
! :D

Hahaha. I

ed at this!

P/S: Some of these links just don't make sense...Heh.

Helloo! Happy Puasa people! and for us living/working/studying in Selangor, happy 3-day-long weekend! :D

Did the meetup happen today? :unsure: I've been a bit MIA from the boards lately :( Been really busy with lotsa work. Engineering is touuuuugghhhhh.

On another note, Paramore are apparently coming to KL on the 19th october! EXCITES! :D Anyone else planning to go?

Eee. I love Miyazaki's Howl's Moving Castle. Of course, there is a hidden agenda as to why I love it too lol. Cookie for anyone who knows why ;)

OH OH I KNOW WHYYY!! Mr Christian Bale :eyebrows: can i have my cookie now? :chuckle:

I havent actually seen Howl's Moving Castle yet actually. The only Miyazaki movie I've seen was Spirited Away and that No Face guy who ate stuff scared the crap out of me :'(