Liz, I saw your review of Mono's gig in Junk! I bought it just for Muse :chuckle: But gahhh, I saw the Andrew Bird review and photos too. :'( Are you or anybody else on here going for Imogen Heap's gig at the Esplanade on Monday?

Imogen Heap is great music when I'm on the computer doing boring edits. ARE YOU GOING?!

Nut, that "black nails ruulee..they're blue!" is from this

. i seriously love the way brian talks. he should be a teacher!

OH MY WORD. BRIAN MOLKO WAS SO ENTERTAINING.

"She's still alive!! You're being dishonest". I SHOULD'VE BEEN THERE!!!:stunned:

A reply to the Placebo spoilers very soon, and a review! ;] but before that...

Btw Did you bring your mom to Tom Jones Liz?

We didn't catch Tom Jones in the end :( Maybe Lionel Ritchie lol

Featured artist of this month that's going to end soon.

Despite coming home over the weekends to watch MTV, throughout this WHOLE month, I still haven't seen any of the interview snippets with Matt/Dom! The only time was when I was playing pool on a Tuesday night and the tv at the pool centre was tuned to MTV, kebetulan they showed the clip and immediately after that it was Undisclosed Desires.. (right after that it was Placebo's Bright Lights! :D) I swear, my pool/billiard skills got slightly better with awesome music background ;)

Liz, I saw your review of Mono's gig in Junk! I bought it just for Muse :chuckle: But gahhh, I saw the Andrew Bird review and photos too. :'( Are you or anybody else on here going for Imogen Heap's gig at the Esplanade on Monday?

Did you say they printed my Mono review (in which they rightfully omitted a whole paragraph about the cellist's hands LOL) in the magazine too?! I had noo idea I thought it was only for the website!!! Thanks for the heads up though <3 wow, Muse and Andrew Bird in the same magazine edition tooooo!! :D

Noooo no Imogen Heap for me, or even Stereophonics in SG :( No A Thousand Trees again sigh (although I hear that an announcement for the KL Stereophonics gig is on the brink of being announced! but let's not get our hopes too high up). Imogen would be one helluva entertaining gig... I hope you make it! Did you get to catch Kings of Convenience? I'm so jealous my friend will be in NYC April 3rd to catch an Ash gig. Sigh.

i seriously love the way brian talks. he should be a teacher!

lol brian as a teacher! That would be one interesting ... teacherxteacher relationship ;):LOL: I'm kidding :pbtw how was the superjr show?

Edited by guilt-stricken

Did you say they printed my Mono review (in which they rightfully omitted a whole paragraph about the cellist's hands LOL) in the magazine too?! I had noo idea I thought it was only for the website!!! Thanks for the heads up though <3 wow, Muse and Andrew Bird in the same magazine edition tooooo!! :D

Noooo no Imogen Heap for me, or even Stereophonics in SG :( No A Thousand Trees again sigh (although I hear that an announcement for the KL Stereophonics gig is on the brink of being announced! but let's not get our hopes too high up). Imogen would be one helluva entertaining gig... I hope you make it! Did you get to catch Kings of Convenience? I'm so jealous my friend will be in NYC April 3rd to catch an Ash gig. Sigh.

Yep they did! Oooh, I wonder what you could have said about the cellist? :eyebrows:

Oh, noo. :( Unfortunately I didn't get to see KOC. Ash are coming in April for a one-off Japan show. I'm going for Imogen Heap! :dance:

[spoiler=Placebo Meet Up]

Faz & Liz, Iris was asking if we could meet up this weekend at Mid Valley for lunch & reminiscing! And pix sharing. But it's also the F1 race weekend, wonder if u gals are free? Liz might want to stalk abang Nick hehe...

Oh Faz, the placebo facebook pix is just the Junk link right? Hopefully no one I know notices it :p

Why didn't Brian talk in KL hmmm? We should have taped our banners! He might have read ours!

still haven't got my copy of Junk yet!

did anyone download Exogenesis Part 4: Salvation? lol this board is the only reason why i love April Fools.

Liz, Super Junior was awesome! :chuckle: it was seriously long (3 hours!) but very entertaining.. i still can't believe that i paid more for them than Placebo lol.

did you go to KLCC yesterday or was it the day before for that errr..F1 thingy?

i don't think i can make it this weekend and i'm sure Liz is also busy stalking F1 drivers! heh ;) how about next saturday? will it be alright?

yeah.. we should've taped our signs! then Brian would've given us his guitar pick and Steve's drumsticks. would've saved me from all the struggling.. the placebo pix on FB were the ones from junk hehe.. so cool la to be on their official FB.

love, love,love the singapore interview! was it at Fort Canning? Brian looks so good with that blue nails of his and MAC eyeliner lol..

@ weresodisco =

I'LL BE THERE!!!

I found this online---------->

"THIS FEELING presents STEREOPHONICS live in KL at KL LIVE!

Regularly voted alongside Muse and Coldplay as one of the best live bands in Britian, THIS FEELING is proud to announce THE STEREOPHONICS will be making their Malaysian debut on Wednesday 28th April at KL Live.

Having recently released their seventh studio album ‘Keep Calm and Carry On’, the Stereophonics are one of the most acclaimed and celebrated acts around today. Having previously headlined festivals like Glastonbury, V Festival, Isle of White and Reading and Leeds, the boyo’s are in town for a one off performance that’s not to be missed.

Price is 118RM with all tickets available through Axcess.

http://www.axcess.com.my

Ticket Hotline: 03 7711 5000

DETAILS @ http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=108918495805692 "

....... Who else is coming?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?:LOL:

I'm not going for Stereophonics. one, because its around my mid term exams. two, because i have a very looong day fuuull of classes the next day (which usually is never an excuse, but with engineering, its always an excuse), and three, i only know like 2 songs. :(

I feel like i'm gonna be missing out on something big.

But on another note.. Dashboard Confessionals are coming to Malaysia in May! I heart that sexy piece of man Chris Carrabba.

oh.. they have a best hits album? need to get it since i haven't done my Stereophonics revision yet. i've only listened to maybe tomorrow yesterday since it was in this japanese series that i was watching lol.. come Deb! come and join us watch Kelly Jones.:D who is Ian Somerhalder btw? lol..

lol i agree. Chris Carraba is a bit whiny ha! but i used to seriously love hands down. i hope they come to KL!

I bought my tickets today!! :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

My stereophonics knowledge still very small. haha. glad to know you're just like me kak faz! :D I'm only very familiar with like 3 songs.. haha. The best hits album is called Decade In The Sun btw! :)

Ian Somerhalder is the guy who plays Damon Salvatore in Vampire Diaries.. or Boone, in season 1 of Lost. Or this fella.

ian-somerhalder-as-boone-carlyle.jpg

I REALLY love hands down.. its like one of my most favourite DC songs ever. brings back lotsa good memories :happy:

SETLIST TIME!!!

1. Live 'n Love

2. 1000 Trees

3. Tramps Vest

4. I got your number

5. Superman

6. Doorman

7. Pick a part that's new

8. Uppercut

9. Stuck in a Rut

10. Mr. Writer

11. Maybe Tomorrow

12. Innocent

13. Have A Nice Day <3

14. Traffic

15. My Own Worst Enemy <3

16. Trouble

17. Could You Be The One

18. Devil <3333333

19. Bright Red Star

20. Caravan ( Just Looking)

21. Local Boy in the Photograph

encore

22. She's Alright

23. The Bartender and The Thief

24. Dakota

24 FUCKIN SONGS!!! I'm glad I made that last minute decision to go :happy: :happy: :happy: Kelly Jones is HOT.

Hey there!

Had a rocking good time at Stereophonics! ;) Thanks for a sharing the setlist Deb!

The song revision worked well for me cos I could recognize almost all the songs yesterday, compared to just 8 (yikes!) about 2 weeks ago before we decided to buy the tix!

24 songs - totally worth it!! But the wait was reaaaaaaaaally long, they started at almost 9.30pm! And finished around 11.15pm...so unfortunately Miele had to leave early to catch the train. She missed Dakota! :(

Kelly is erm, small. He was sooo funny when the band were about to leave, he kept raising his cup, and the crowd would scream every time he raised it lol!

Will share some pix once I sort them out, but I couldn't really get a good shot becos of the lightings.

Meanhwile here's the press conf from Junk.

Liz where are you??? Share the details of your encounter with Kelly & Richard yesterday!!!! Where's the backdoor anyway??

Share more later.

Hey everyone I finally got my internet back!! 8 minutes ago. I'm in a rush now though to catch Iron Man 2 later so I promise tonight after the movie I'll come back home straight to pour everything out, heck maybe I'll even write the review, upload bootlegged songs asap so I don't procrastinate lol.

Hey there!

Had a rocking good time at Stereophonics! ;) Thanks for a sharing the setlist Deb!

The song revision worked well for me cos I could recognize almost all the songs yesterday, compared to just 8 (yikes!) about 2 weeks ago before we decided to buy the tix!

24 songs - totally worth it!! But the wait was reaaaaaaaaally long, they started at almost 9.30pm! And finished around 11.15pm...so unfortunately Miele had to leave early to catch the train. She missed Dakota! :(

Kelly is erm, small. He was sooo funny when the band were about to leave, he kept raising his cup, and the crowd would scream every time he raised it lol!

Will share some pix once I sort them out, but I couldn't really get a good shot becos of the lightings.

Meanhwile here's the press conf from Junk.

Liz where are you??? Share the details of your encounter with Kelly & Richard yesterday!!!! Where's the backdoor anyway??

Share more later.

No prob! I wanted to just post the picture of the setlist, but damn chipet I lost my cable for my camera, so I have absolutely no idea how to transfer pics to my computer :stunned: But I'll find a way eventually! I may have to get a memory card reader or something.

and yeah me tooo, I just only started listening to their latest album constantly on loop like 2 days before the gig :LOL: So I could recognize all the songs except for Bright Red Star, which sounds lovely btw :happy: I'm so glad I decided to go in the end! :happy: I'm having major major PSS now hahaha.

Awwh, sucks :( My friend Victor and I also had to leave at 11, because apparently the parking lot we parked at closes at 11. We didnt want our car to get clamped or something but we both lost track of time and ended up just risking it haha. Luckily we managed to get out safe and sound, for a surprisingly cheap price, considering its kl :stunned:

Btw, how was the gig on your side of the stage? On ours (I was standing right behind liz), it was perfect at first (ie no moshers or pushers in sight) before a bunch of crazy-ass fat sweaty and hairy caucasian/middle eastern men came literally out of nowhere towards the end of the set, pushing and jumping left right and centre! The encore was totally ruined for me and during Dakota I went towards the back, away from the perfect view I had of Kelly Jones :( and even in the back, there were skinny hairy and sweaty caucasian men pushing around. I was stuck in the middle of the moshpit ughhhh.

I had no idea Kelly would be this good looking :chuckle: his drummer was pretty cute too! I didnt realise how small he was though.. until I looked properly. wow, he's pretty short. But thats okay! ahhaa! Yeah I loved it when he kept making us shout and praise while he was just drinking from his cup like it was nothing :LOL:

Yes Liz! I want detailllss :D

Hey everyone I finally got my internet back!! 8 minutes ago. I'm in a rush now though to catch Iron Man 2 later so I promise tonight after the movie I'll come back home straight to pour everything out, heck maybe I'll even write the review, upload bootlegged songs asap so I don't procrastinate lol.

Wooo I look forward to it! :D Enjoy Iron man 2!

awesome gig..

It was, wasnt it? :happy: Having mega PSS now haha.