:LOL: barrier goddess? heh.. need to check Junk nih. i think am gonna bersara from being at the barrier la from now on. bagi chance other people la pulak haha

Happy belated birthday Tee and Matt! i only remember Dom's birthday :p:LOL:

should i nazar for Muse again? i hope they'll come to KL next year!

yeah la.. the thread is quite dead these days.. school holidays so people must be on vacations or something or maybe because of World Cup. fuh.. i have no idea how to focus on my work when the World Cup is on.

I've never thought that i would ever find such a news in perez hilton. it's devastating. i know that as a muser i should respect his private lives, but matt is WAAAAAYYYYYYYY too superior for all this!!!! from a smart, beautiful brunette to a serial dater hollywood blonde!!!!!! the horror! matt, please don't sell your soul to the devil!! :stunned:

I've never thought that i would ever find such a news in perez hilton. it's devastating. i know that as a muser i should respect his private lives, but matt is WAAAAAYYYYYYYY too superior for all this!!!! from a smart, beautiful brunette to a serial dater hollywood blonde!!!!!! the horror! matt, please don't sell your soul to the devil!! :stunned:

i KNOW!!!!! i'm broken hearted!!! :( :'(

HAHAHA. So funny. Gotta love his leather jacket.

But it's so weird. Sounds like a rebound phenomenon. I've never googled her and seen her but, GAIA POLLONI IS SO HOT!

If you've never googled her or seen her, how do you know she's hot! :LOL: but yeah, she IS hot. Way hotter than boring ol' Kate Hudson imho. At least Gaia looked classy. i wonder why they called off their wedding :( Dom broke up with his girlfriend too.. awhile back, if i can recall. And wow I had no idea Kate was dating so many people until I read that article! mannnn she really gets around town huh.

But nut you could be right, maybe they're using each other as rebounds. But I'm not happy to hear this :(

I have a little less than a week left for my finals, and I can finally reply to all backlogged posts after next Tuesday lol but, this Kate Hudson/Matt news is too fun to pass! (Not that I'm into gossip hurr)

I heard this rumour when Neutron Star Collision was announced, with that same pic. Perez Hilton recycling news? Hmmmmm. Matt clearly went to US for the tour and not "just to see Kate" and I'm sure they only met up to discuss floral printed jumpsuits and striped pants. Until I see pictures of them canoodling I'm gonna let this one slip for now. I think this was slightly discussed by some other musers and there was one particular comment that made me laugh. Here's another UK rock star hooking up with a blonde actress from the US. Chris Martin x Gwyneth Paltrow much? Let's hope Matt and Kate don't name their child Banana :LOL:

ugh. it's devastating. how i wish matt and gaia got married instead of breaking up. i mean, she was like the best woman a man could ever get. a hot brunette with brains to boot! and she's just a regular, normal, nice person! perfect for the much needed balance in a rock star's life. perfect for matt.. *sigh*......

oh well, let's just wait and see what happens next..

I hope its not for real :( Matt does deserve someone NORMAL. Someone who isnt tainted by Hollywood, America. I can imagine Dom hooking up with some american chick since he's always a little 'bad' and wild but Matt's not like that right? I dont like the fact that she was backstage in Glastonbury though :mad: Matt really does deserve someone intelligent and HOT like Gaia.

Let's hope Matt and Kate don't name their child Banana :LOL:

BAHAHHA :LOL: or Jesus.

I hope its not for real :( Matt does deserve someone NORMAL. Someone who isnt tainted by Hollywood, America. I can imagine Dom hooking up with some american chick since he's always a little 'bad' and wild but Matt's not like that right? I dont like the fact that she was backstage in Glastonbury though :mad: Matt really does deserve someone intelligent and HOT like Gaia.

BAHAHHA :LOL: or Jesus.

i know! i was kinda hoping that she was actually with dom instead because that would have made perfect sense. but with matthew, aiyaiyai....

ohhh nooo..... more news....

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20393846,00.html

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20393785,00.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1286662/Kate-Hudson-jets-Paris-romantic-getaway-Muse-rocker.html

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

i know that we're not supposed to talk about their personal lives here (the thread might be locked, right?) but i absolutely hate it when they're in the news for all the wrong reasons. and in gossip tabs at that too! :facepalm:

Edited by melwhoops

Am I the only one who thinks that this is really funny?:stunned:

I'm sure Matt's not looking for something long term. I'm sure he's aware that Kate Hudson isn't like Gaia (who's probably the kind of woman worth marrying, in Matt's eyes).

My 2 cents ka-ching!!

Don't worry Nut, I think it's hilarious too. Though I don't care about their personal lives and who they're fucking, so ah well. :p

I found the Muse NME Special in an HMV in Hong Kong for only HKD35. :stunned: So cheap! And there were a few copies. I bought heaps of music stuff there. :awesome:

Am I the only one who thinks that this is really funny?:stunned:

I'm sure Matt's not looking for something long term. I'm sure he's aware that Kate Hudson isn't like Gaia (who's probably the kind of woman worth marrying, in Matt's eyes).

My 2 cents ka-ching!!

hope so. oh well, after lurking throughout the messageboard and rediscovering important things that made me love them all this while, i guess i'm cool with it now because what really, truly matters is :musesign: !! and it has injected a little life into this thread :LOL:

Don't worry Nut, I think it's hilarious too. Though I don't care about their personal lives and who they're fucking, so ah well. :p

I found the Muse NME Special in an HMV in Hong Kong for only HKD35. :stunned: So cheap! And there were a few copies. I bought heaps of music stuff there. :awesome:

ahhhh that special NME Muse 100-page Collectors Edition! my sister who's studying in birmingham had finally bought it for me (along with another magazine with muse on it) after a slew of stern reminders :LOL: can't wait to get my hands on it! :D

Edited by melwhoops

Aww. :chuckle: It was great to read on the flight back because there were no good films to watch (on the flight there I watched Avatar. Halfway through I paused it and went to sleep :p), but I was hoping for something a bit more in depth. I dunno, they just reprinted heaps of articles that I already had and there wasn't anything in there that I didn't know about. There were heaps of grammatical errors, typos, etc as well, but ah well. It's a nice thing to have as a fan. :happy:

And thanks everyone for the birthday wishes!