hello everyone :)

matt & kate hudson? well.. if it makes him happy. i'll keep being happy myself if she dznt ruin his music :p

matt on E-news & perezhilton.com :facepalm: i knew expanding into US will spoil muse in one way or another. talk abt bad publicity. now bimbos will start to swoon over him jz bcoz he's dating kate hudson. *sigh*

matt smokes? :(

... and i think that's all i've got to say. hahah jz needed to blab somewhere :p

bye everyone!

oh btw! abt naming their kid "banana" :LOL::LOL::LOL: ftw

You got it from overseas or from Singapore? If you had it from SG then lucky Singaporeans

I ordered it from a Muser in the UK from this board. But that was before I found out you can just go down to one of the bookstores to buy it off the shelves. :rolleyes:

I'm sure you guys can find somewhere in KL! This "UK only release" thing seems to be bollocks.

hello everyone :)

matt smokes? :(

He smoked awkwardly when he was hanging out with Slash at one of the award shows which name I can't remember.. I think he was trying to impress Slash HAHA. That was really unnatural for him. It was as if he never smoked before.

Tee did you feel like listening to Showbiz and watch those old gigs again after reading the mag? I sure did hahahahaha.

He smoked awkwardly when he was hanging out with Slash at one of the award shows which name I can't remember.. I think he was trying to impress Slash HAHA. That was really unnatural for him. It was as if he never smoked before.

matt trying to impress slash sounds logical. :LOL:

Tee did you feel like listening to Showbiz and watch those old gigs again after reading the mag? I sure did hahahahaha.

A bit yeah, but I've not really been in a Muse mood lately. :erm: How inaccurate were the ratings of the songs on each of the albums? Resistance with five stars and Guiding Light with three stars!? PFFT. And to add to the insult, they rated MK Ultra and Unnatural Selection the same as GL. :facepalm: The other albums were more accurate, though I thought some of the ratings were a bit off (i.e. Feeling Good better/the same as Darkshines and SMBH better than Take a Bow) but those are just opinion so meh. But the GL/MK/US all being three stars I really did not understand.

hey ppl..just wanna share wit u guys..im goin to Melbourne to see MUSE this December!!!!

ahahaha..well actually its because of my sister's graduation on the 17th..we'll be there on the 13th..hope there will be time for me to take a look around the Rod Laver Arena the next day... :D

matt trying to impress slash sounds logical. :LOL:

Yeah Matt also needs to impress other rock stars, he's only human hahahaha.

A bit yeah, but I've not really been in a Muse mood lately. :erm: How inaccurate were the ratings of the songs on each of the albums? Resistance with five stars and Guiding Light with three stars!? PFFT. And to add to the insult, they rated MK Ultra and Unnatural Selection the same as GL. :facepalm: The other albums were more accurate, though I thought some of the ratings were a bit off (i.e. Feeling Good better/the same as Darkshines and SMBH better than Take a Bow) but those are just opinion so meh. But the GL/MK/US all being three stars I really did not understand.

Well I don't really care much for those ratings. the 5 stars system isn't enough to rate something imo. It should be in percentage like rotten tomatoes... now that's a reliable rating system. :D

Oh yeah you mentioned the typos. There were way too many it's not even funny. But every article was new to me (I don't really buy mags) so it was a good read nonetheless hahaha. And I love the candid pics taken by their "friend" in South America.

hey ppl..just wanna share wit u guys..im goin to Melbourne to see MUSE this December!!!!

ahahaha..well actually its because of my sister's graduation on the 17th..we'll be there on the 13th..hope there will be time for me to take a look around the Rod Laver Arena the next day... :D

Wow that's great news! Wonder if you'll get to see the new stage setup.

I laughed at the "friend" as well. Yeah, mega disappointed with the unreliable facts and countless grammatical errors and just plain typos! I hardly ever read NME but all the issues I have either have Muse on the cover or a big feature on them inside, so pretty much all of it was something I'd already read, word for word. Even the older articles that I hadn't read before didn't contain anything I didn't know though. Oh well. I wished there was something on Hullabaloo in there!

Sigh.... too bad. I don't think I've ever seen an NME mag in KL or Malaysia before, what's more for a special edition :rolleyes: lol Oh ya, what about the buzz(not really a buzz anyway) from uk musers that nme doesn't like Muse? I think Malaysia don't sell anymore UK mags because when converted from pounds to RM, it becomes too expensive for a mag.

About the Kate and Matt, I don't think both of them are in a relationship yet because it seems like they are at the borderline of friends and dating. They don't look intimate or have any chemistry in those picture. Or maybe not yet....

Nawkaz:that's great for you my dear. Do tell us a bit about the concert there after you went. But still got a long way to go. Something to anticipate at the end of the year:D

NME doesnt like muse? are you serious? I thought they LOOOVE muse! They give muse every award every year (slight exaggeration there but that's the impression i get) and there's always a new article about muse on their website like whenever they have a new song, new single or new album. There's even a special edition for muse man.. i dont think any other magazine has ever done that.

speaking of which, i should be getting mine soon if my friend from the uk remembers to 'tapao' a copy for me! :happy:

Sigh.... too bad. I don't think I've ever seen an NME mag in KL or Malaysia before, what's more for a special edition :rolleyes: lol Oh ya, what about the buzz(not really a buzz anyway) from uk musers that nme doesn't like Muse? I think Malaysia don't sell anymore UK mags because when converted from pounds to RM, it becomes too expensive for a mag.

About the Kate and Matt, I don't think both of them are in a relationship yet because it seems like they are at the borderline of friends and dating. They don't look intimate or have any chemistry in those picture. Or maybe not yet....

yeahhhhh. mahal gila la magazines from overseas sold here. 2 weeks ago i saw matt on a guitar magazine cover and dom on a drumming magazine cover in kinokuniya :LOL: i jutted both mag out a little and put them side by side for all to see. i wish there was a chris on a bass magazine cover, it would have been a perfect set :erm:

well, there are now latest report that both of them were spotted making out and getting all canoodley with each other in new york :LOL:

NME doesnt like muse? are you serious? I thought they LOOOVE muse! They give muse every award every year (slight exaggeration there but that's the impression i get) and there's always a new article about muse on their website like whenever they have a new song, new single or new album. There's even a special edition for muse man.. i dont think any other magazine has ever done that.

speaking of which, i should be getting mine soon if my friend from the uk remembers to 'tapao' a copy for me! :happy:

with all the awards and magazine covers, i've never thought that they actually hated muse! :confused:

by the way, is there any way for us to watch Glastonbury festival live on the net? Muse will be playing on saturday and dom said that there will be a huge surprise collaboration and that "If it comes off, it'll be a huge moment for Glastonbury,” & "It will take it to a whole new level for us."

Lady Gaga maybe? :D :D :D:LOL:

since it is World Cup season..anyone realize Miroslav Klose the German striker looks like Matt? >.<

klose? hmm.. actually come to think of it.. yeah ada la sikit sikit. but ive always thot messi, when he was younger tho, looks like matt. huhu

since it is World Cup season..anyone realize Miroslav Klose the German striker looks like Matt? >.<

LOL yes i think so too! Its quite funny actually :chuckle:

Ok, so with the World Cup topic up. Who are you people supporting???

For me? Spain and Netherlands :D but Netherlands go up against Brazil tomorrow night. I am scared. :(

Yeah, but from what they say is that they only include Muse stuff in there because there are so many Muse fanatics out there and they say NME doesn't know that much about Muse. They publish about them because there is quite a big demand for them there.Most of this I read from the Muse media side, I thought you guys would have saw them too. Btw, I know this is an old news but I saw a few weeks ago Matt won the hottest male artis for NME ...again. Lol... and Dom got second. You should seen their experssion, so eager and so funny to know who has won that awrd. :chuckle:

yeahhhhh. mahal gila la magazines from overseas sold here. 2 weeks ago i saw matt on a guitar magazine cover and dom on a drumming magazine cover in kinokuniya :LOL: i jutted both mag out a little and put them side by side for all to see. i wish there was a chris on a bass magazine cover, it would have been a perfect set :erm:

well, there are now latest report that both of them were spotted making out and getting all canoodley with each other in new york :LOL:

with all the awards and magazine covers, i've never thought that they actually hated muse! :confused:

by the way, is there any way for us to watch Glastonbury festival live on the net? Muse will be playing on saturday and dom said that there will be a huge surprise collaboration and that "If it comes off, it'll be a huge moment for Glastonbury,” & "It will take it to a whole new level for us."

Lady Gaga maybe? :D :D :D:LOL:

Sigh... I haven't went to check out the magazine over here yet. Still thinking should I buy or not =P

Kate Hudson and Matt getting serious?.... Ooo.... Actually I don't practically agree or disagree about their relationship, just feeling abit weird that they are actually attracted to each other....

Lady Gaga would be epic and jaw dropping XP:LOL::p

For me? Spain and Netherlands :D but Netherlands go up against Brazil tomorrow night. I am scared. :(

GERMANY!!

congrats to holland btw :D

ohh debbie i saw your redang pic. d place looks so nice! which resort did u stay at?

:LOL: matt is more attractive :p

my fav teams are all out from the WC. :(

btw, anyone going to singfest?

Edited by crazy_mary

GERMANY!!

congrats to holland btw :D

ohh debbie i saw your redang pic. d place looks so nice! which resort did u stay at?

WOOT Spain vs Germany next. So scary. I'M SO SCARED FOR SPAIN. DAMN YOU GERMANY WHY IS YOUR GOALKEEPER SO EPIC! Seriously man, that Neuer fella cant stop catching balls during that Argentina game. Arsenal should buy him :happy:

Yeahhh Redang is so nice! One thing bad about going there now though is that I fell sick when i got home.I'm thinking its because i drank a lot of sea water and its SO HOT there compared to our unusual cooling weather now. so yeah, i've gots teh fevers :( but s'ok, nothing panadol cant kill.

I stayed at Pelangi Resort :D its not very fancy though, it was really cheap so thats why we chose the place. The 7-hour busride there was awful, its so cold at night! jeebus.

Are you planning to go there? :)

Hey Miele! Like I was telling Liz, the only song I know is Govinda and that Deep Purple cover? So I don't think I'm going. And it's in KL too. But it sounds like the gig's gona be a mind trip hahahaha.

Debbie I was rooting for Argentina but what a fate. Germany were damn good no doubt.

Kak Faz I'm not going for this Singfest too. Doesn't look like Smashing Pumpkins are worth checking out if Billy Corgan is the only guy left. :(

It's like watching Slash featuring Myles Kennedy (BWAHAHA, sadly).

Joelyn, looks like Matt's gona meet Kate's momma, to masuk meminang hahahahahhaahahhahahhaha.

Edited by Nutcracker