wasn't it in philadelphia? :unsure:

doesn't make sense since the only such contest that i can think of was done here in the states. they gonna fly some n00b to italy to sing for 60k people? :LOL:

suppose it's possible :awesome:

But that guy was called Matt :erm:

The Matt guy was the one that won the competition in Atlanta. Seems like if they'd done another contest, we'd have heard about it.

aah ok...black in black is :awesome: but thier own songs would have been better

Exactly, I don't really care for their covers, but then I assume that playing Black In Black was just a one off for tonight. At least I hope so, as I wouldn't want it to replace one of their own.

Why would you not play MK Ultra, Bliss or Citzen Erased at your OWN stadium gig?

*Throws chunk of beef at Muse*

They probably don't realise how popular they are. If only they did some sort of opinion poll or hear about some sort of messageboard/gig beermat campaign then they'd know what's what

olly isn't there so he doesn't know. no one seems to...latest is that it was the contest winner named matt :LOL:

Yeah I only went on the basis that someone tweeted that Nic soundchecked with them last night apparently.

I like HORS to TiRO instead of Burning Bridges but it gets my hopes up everytime I see a tweet about it thinking it was the full song.

I'm thinking people need to just start singing it, like they did at the other gig, and don't stop... sing the whole song and make Muse wait :LOL:

I'll be theeeere, as soon as I can...but I'm busy, getting a haircut...

:chuckle:

I'll be there, as soon as i can

but i'm busy cutting all these

hairs of mine, that go into my eyes!

Archived