Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

Yeah Bliss has got to be on there i say, Butterflies ia doubtful having bein played at both gigs.

Im guessing towards MK CE and Bliss

you were right

i sexy planed it tonight and they had Bliss, RBS, CE and MK

sounded pretty amazing

but manchester was better as the north does it best :p

EDIT: wait werent you on there too? :LOL:

Haven't had chance to comment on the LCCC performance yet, it was my first Muse gig and it was easily the best night of my life, I enjoyed so much, there was so much energy, it was perfect! I was right at the front, in front of Matt, couldn't believe how close me and my friends got. It certainly won't be my last Muse gig, that's for sure!

I still can't get over the fact I've seen them and I'm still excited by it, over a week later!

Highlights that night for me were Citizen Erased, Butterflies & Hurricanes (couldn't believe they played this considering it's been played sparingly during the Resistance Tour), Guiding Light, Map of the Problematique and Take a Bow, I enjoyed it all though to be honest :)

And someone played Bliss down the phone to me from Wembley last night, you people at Wembley, were very lucky, from what I've heard people say it was better than HAARP.

you were right

i sexy planed it tonight and they had Bliss, RBS, CE and MK

sounded pretty amazing

but manchester was better as the north does it best :p

EDIT: wait werent you on there too? :LOL:

hell yeah we do!! :D

Am I right in thinking that they're doing a DVD this year? Or is it just a rumour...

I heard the same thing, like a best of the resistance tour DVD /on the road DVD .I think it's likely but I haven't seen anything official so it could just be a rumour (I hope not)

hell yeah we do!! :D

yes, you do!

manchester was magic, and i do give all the credit to the crowd.I came to manchester only because i couldn't get ticket to wembley and was very dissapointed.But after that gig I'll never gonna miss a gig in manchester/

I heard the same thing, like a best of the resistance tour DVD /on the road DVD .I think it's likely but I haven't seen anything official so it could just be a rumour (I hope not)

I thought if they were gonna do another DVD for this year, they'd make one of the Wembley dates, like HAARP. There were so many better gigs on the tour but they chose Wembley...

Maybe this time it'll be different :awesome:

yes, you do!

manchester was magic, and i do give all the credit to the crowd.I came to manchester only because i couldn't get ticket to wembley and was very dissapointed.But after that gig I'll never gonna miss a gig in manchester/

Yay!! :awesome:

Dom's ass during MK Jam at LCCC, just because my camera had the zoom to do it. :LOL: Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0EuN2_KwdI

Nice! Thanks for that, the zoom was ace :D

They'd better :fear:

We were too good to be left out :happy:

Yeah! We were ace and Muse in Manchester were truly awesome :D

yes, you do!

:D us northerners know how to rock!

Archived