Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

Wasnt expecting it to be there myself, I just looked on a whim

I guess folk that are there wont know no different coz they are there like

It's not half just depressed the socks off me. If i knew this earlier, that trainfare that put me off going would not have been an issue. My mate already said ages ago I could of bunked with him and his pals ]:

THE WEMBLEY POSTERS ARE UP BUT NO MANCHESTER ONES :(

I might just buy a Wembley one anyways cos its prettyyy :happy:

once again muse show favouritism to wembley, why isnt there a LCCC one? :rolleyes: fans from the north are fans too!:LOL:

i'M JUST FEELING BUTT HURT BECAUSE i'M HUNGOVER Xd

Aw stupid caps lock key

Last weekend was immense, certainly the highlight of my life so far

My KIDS GUNNA LOVE ME, SO MUM, WAS LIKE, HAVING ME THE BEST THING YOU ever DID IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE? (WHY am I having such caps lock issues!?) No, seeing Matt at the LCCC was kid. It was ace. He wore a shiney suit. And it was ace

my caps lock key is knackered, Im gunna have to get a new keyboard. Brilliant

Just compared last night's setlist to ours last week and i can safely say we got the better deal :D

They had Neutron Star Collision, We had Map of the Problematique

They had I Belong to You , We had Citizen Erased

Apart from that i don't think there were anymore differences between the sets except the some of the outro riffs were different and they got Soldier's Poem at the start of the 1st encore :LOL:

I was concernd that the Wembley shows were going to overshadow LCCG, yet we got a special mention on twitter and the guys looked like they had a great time. I'm glad it was just as successful. :happy:

Maybe they'll bear LCCG in mind for future tours now :awesome:

Has anybody mentioned the new graphics?

As muse walked off stage after US, a new graphic started playing featuring what seemed to be secret agent uprising teddy bears, was pretty awesome :D

The graphics tend to be wasted on me! I rarely notice them :$ Did you prefer LCCC or Wembley?

Just compared last night's setlist to ours last week and i can safely say we got the better deal :D

They had Neutron Star Collision, We had Map of the Problematique

They had I Belong to You , We had Citizen Erased

Apart from that i don't think there were anymore differences between the sets except the some of the outro riffs were different and they got Soldier's Poem at the start of the 1st encore :LOL:

Il admit Im a wee bit gutted over I belong to you, but I dont think much of neutron star at ALL, Ive barely even bothered to listen to it.

I was concernd that the Wembley shows were going to overshadow LCCG, yet we got a special mention on twitter and the guys looked like they had a great time. I'm glad it was just as successful. :happy:

Maybe they'll bear LCCG in mind for future tours now :awesome:

Same here :)

I still think that yesterday's setlist was not at all bad, however the one from LCCC - much better and I'm glad I was there :)

Exactly :D

The graphics tend to be wasted on me! I rarely notice them :$ Did you prefer LCCC or Wembley?

Oops, this was meant for the Wembley thread :p and I really can't compare the 2. Im not much for all this setlist moaning...I mean, i was all about "Muse need to play longer setlists and more rareties" a couple of weeks ago. But when live i just realised how little it matters. After 2 hours 10 minutes im utterly knackered, drenched in mine and everyone elses sweat and im glad it's over, definately long enough. And as for songs, whether it was CE at LCCC or IBTY from Wembley last night it was still amazing :)

So yeah, realised how unrelevant all the setlist moaning and complaining is to me....

mhmmm, have to say LCCC was very special being my first ever Muse gig, but i still don't think i could compare it to being literally feet away from the stage in a fantastically excited crowd at Wembley :)

Oops, this was meant for the Wembley thread :p and I really can't compare the 2. Im not much for all this setlist moaning...I mean, i was all about "Muse need to play longer setlists and more rareties" a couple of weeks ago. But when live i just realised how little it matters. After 2 hours 10 minutes im utterly knackered, drenched in mine and everyone elses sweat and im glad it's over, definately long enough. And as for songs, whether it was CE at LCCC or IBTY from Wembley last night it was still amazing :)

So yeah, realised how unrelevant all the setlist moaning and complaining is to me....

mhmmm, have to say LCCC was very special being my first ever Muse gig, but i still don't think i could compare it to being literally feet away from the stage in a fantastically excited crowd at Wembley :)

Oh yeah, I can see your point there, getting near the stage and seeing the band perform up close makes it all more real I think, that's why LCCC is way up there for me, although I've enjoyed all 6 Muse concerts that I've been to. Quite jealous you got to hear IBTY!

Oh yeah, I can see your point there, getting near the stage and seeing the band perform up close makes it all more real I think, that's why LCCC is way up there for me, although I've enjoyed all 6 Muse concerts that I've been to. Quite jealous you got to hear IBTY!

IBTY was a nice surprise actually, Matt started playing a small piano interlude after USoE which began sounding like the old piano interlude before Sunburn, but IBTY was fun to say the least :)

Well im extremely worried now, as much as i've enjoyed the 2 amazing concerts i've been, the talk of full exo, dead star RBS and all the amazing rareties being played tonight going along with the 9/11 theme... Hope it's true for all the forum guys and gals though :)

IBTY was a nice surprise actually, Matt started playing a small piano interlude after USoE which began sounding like the old piano interlude before Sunburn, but IBTY was fun to say the least :)

Well im extremely worried now, as much as i've enjoyed the 2 amazing concerts i've been, the talk of full exo, dead star RBS and all the amazing rareties being played tonight going along with the 9/11 theme... Hope it's true for all the forum guys and gals though :)

Oh, I'd forgotten it was 9/11. If they play some great rare stuff tonight I won't be disappointed. I just hope we get to see some footage of it!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! did they?

:'(:'(:'(

The suposid setlist from tonight at Wembley is up under the archive section of Muse.mu, and people have been taking this as the setlist that will be played, but infact it's just the predictions made by the guys from musewiki :)

PS. It's another 1 hour and 10 minutes till Muse even come on stage :p

The suposid setlist from tonight at Wembley is up under the archive section of Muse.mu, and people have been taking this as the setlist that will be played, but infact it's just the predictions made by the guys from musewiki :)

Didn't know it was predictions haha, will have to get my pal to text me the second its over to let me know how it was

20 mins! wish I could be there again ]:

this time last week though i was getting wellll antsy in anticipation lol

20 mins!

Muse don't come on stage at Wembley until 8:45, and finish at 11pm (the curfew is 11 at Wembley)

Muse were on 8:15 at LCCC as they had to be finished for 10:30 because the houses are literally across the road from the stage :p

I sure wouldn't mind it though, free concerts in your own garden :LOL:

phew i thought they had bliss

probably have it tonight though :(

Muse don't come on stage at Wembley until 8:45, and finish at 11pm (the curfew is 11 at Wembley)

Muse were on 8:15 at LCCC as they had to be finished for 10:30 because the houses are literally across the road from the stage :p

I sure wouldn't mind it though, free concerts in your own garden :LOL:

hahahahaha i told my mate 8pm, he's gunna be getting well pissed off xD

it would be ace living there, i wouldnt care about the noise

Archived