Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

:eek: i need to say hey to this guy! :LOL:

did you go to the gig? :)

Haha indeed, I'm pretty sure it was the same guy you were on about :LOL:

I did! :awesome: Bloody sensational needless to say, it was the second time i've seen them :happy: I just want to blab on about it forever :happy:

'Cept now I feel the need to know when they're coming back next O_O It's slightly soul crushing to know it could be the last one for a while :(

i had a brilliant time. some of the people around me were just awesomely fun.

the guy who gamely lifted a lovely girl on his shoulders and claimed to be paralyzed afterwards had me in fits. i got him to sing the megaphone part of FG and it was the most entertained that I have ever been during that song :LOL:

a group of lads behind me had a mini mosh going which i ended up on the edge of during KoC and it was a right laugh.

did see some girls wearing 4 inch heels - i was more frightened of them landing on my feet than any of the other moshing/jumping/dancing people that i was in. luckily they forced their way through the crowd and disappeared.

everyone i spoke to was really nice and friendly and i really enjoyed myself. having almost not gone, i'm so glad i did. :D

and i finally said hello to Kev :LOL:

Any pit circles last night?

Quite a lot, one part made me laugh quite a lot :LOL:

The songs went Butterflies + Hurricanes > Guiding light > Hysteria

The circle turned from seriously angry people punching eachother, to a dancing circle, back into a fighting circle :p

Guest jessychickin
Ive never stood still at any gig and neither have the fans... its meant to be rough, your meant to get hurt, get drunk, party, act stupid/immature, let loose, under 14=no no

Quoting part of a long post on previous page

Um...no. No no and no.

I agree with you! Looks like whoever posted that is saying its okay for over 14's to get drunk, act immature etc... Ermm, no! That would ruin a gig for me imo!

& that's just my oppinion, killing me would not be appreciated :LOL:

Haha indeed, I'm pretty sure it was the same guy you were on about :LOL:

I did! :awesome: Bloody sensational needless to say, it was the second time i've seen them :happy: I just want to blab on about it forever :happy:

'Cept now I feel the need to know when they're coming back next O_O It's slightly soul crushing to know it could be the last one for a while :(

i think he was the only one with a toy monkey :LOL:

ah! which side were you? did you have a good view? :happy:

i know right :( they should be back late 2011 someone told me so not too long :)

Any pit circles last night?

yeah there was one behind us while PABH were on

and one on chris's side during knights, was scary :stunned : :LOL:

did anyone buy a programme? :p

by the way the bloody t-shirts are tiny :( and the pale blue one is slightly see through. i look like a bloody sausage in it. and that was a large :rolleyes:

and they had sold out of the new ones.

the merch people really need a good kick up the arse. i have the perfect boots for it (steel toe caps and all).

i think he was the only one with a toy monkey :LOL:

ah! which side were you? did you have a good view? :happy:

i know right :( they should be back late 2011 someone told me so not too long :)

yeah there was one behind us while PABH were on

did anyone buy a programme? :p

I bought a programme and LCCC poster, when my dad saw the programme after i got home, he said it was a bit crap, :stunned: But after he showed me some of his programmes from people like Tina Turner/Rolling Stones/Queen, it's definately of lesser quality

I didn't see the Manchester posters :( liked a couple of t-shirts there but the queues were massive on the way out and I couldn't be bothered to wait (was giving some people a lift home too). The red protester t-shirt and a dark grey one with Muse and a 'sort of' face design on it were what I liked but they're not in the online shop ...yet.

I bought a programme and LCCC poster' date=' when my dad saw the programme after i got home, he said it was a bit crap, :stunned: But after he showed me some of his programmes from people like Tina Turner/Rolling Stones/Queen, it's definately of lesser quality[/quote']

i was a bit like £15 for a programme thats a bit steep :S

but i was hyped after the gig i didnt care :LOL:

i wanna poster too :D

was any of you guys walking down that street afterwards going oggy oggy oggy! oi! oi! oi!? :chuckle:

i loved the gig so much, but i wish they played bliss apart from that it was mindblowing and the guys all looked really good :eyebrows::LOL:

was any of you guys walking down that street afterwards going oggy oggy oggy! oi! oi! oi!? :chuckle:

i loved the gig so much, but i wish they played bliss apart from that it was mindblowing and the guys all looked really good :eyebrows::LOL:

yeah I was walking that way. Then people from the apartments started singing hey jude :LOL:

I had to limp all the way down to Old Trafford :(

I can't believe how many people are so completely lacking in the sense of humour department that they totally failed to see the tongue-in-cheek humour in that banner! Do you seriously think they'd have been offended and not seen the banter there?! Nobody remember Matt's 'bloody messageboard' comments? Do you think Matt would have gone home crying about this?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

If it had said 'Death to Matt' or 'Death to Muse' I could understand but it's about a megaphone, a bloody megaphone:rolleyes:

Anyone who knows me knows I absolutely LOVE this band. Ah well, I'm not making excuses to a bunch of miserable sods.

First of my videos have finished uploading. Watch in HD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlnkuTSUBjM

Haha, I saw that. The people in the apartments were shouting it! :p

I was in it!

Amazing gig. A lot better than the last time I saw them which I didnt think possible.

Editors were fucking quality as well! Although, someone needs to tell Dom that there is no "the."

I didnt really like PABH or BoS, I guess they were ok. PABH were too screamy for me... and i'm a Rage Against the Machine fan so go figure...

Anyway thanks Muse for a wonderful evening!

I can't believe how many people are so completely lacking in the sense of humour department that they totally failed to see the tongue-in-cheek humour in that banner! Do you seriously think they'd have been offended and not seen the banter there?! Nobody remember Matt's 'bloody messageboard' comments? Do you think Matt would have gone home crying about this?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

If it had said 'Death to Matt' or 'Death to Muse' I could understand but it's about a megaphone, a bloody megaphone:rolleyes:

Anyone who knows me knows I absolutely LOVE this band. Ah well, I'm not making excuses to a bunch of miserable sods.

First of my videos have finished uploading. Watch in HD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlnkuTSUBjM

I bet he cried his little eyes out on Chris' shoulder afterwards :noey::p

Thanks for the great vid, as always...I hope to hear CE too next week :supersad:

Chris' side sounded way more fun than Matt's side :(

i was smack bang in the middle of the mosh nearly all the time, but yeah, it was a pretty epic side :D

it's a welsh rugby chant :LOL: can't say i heard it though.

Archived