Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

I'm wondering if i should call ticketmaster? It says my tickets havent been dispatched yet but I leave for Europe in 12 days, so im getting worried!!!

You can always call them and check :)

At least you'll know what the situation is :)

Yay!

My tickets have been despatched!

''Your See Ticket delivery is now in the hands of DX Secure and will be delivered to you in the next 5 working days.''

It's now got very, very exciting... can't wait till I actually get them in my mits!

:awesome::dance:

You can always call them and check :)

At least you'll know what the situation is :)

Yer i definately will, im thinking i should just try and see if i can pick them up at the venue on the day. That would be perfect cause i dont really want barrier or anything, just a good spot about 20 rows back so i can see everything :)

Yer i definately will, im thinking i should just try and see if i can pick them up at the venue on the day. That would be perfect cause i dont really want barrier or anything, just a good spot about 20 rows back so i can see everything :)

Yes, it's possible to pick them up at the venue if you want.

They were an absolute NIGHTMARE to get hold of! No shops had them in that colour, and even if they did I was told the smallest they did was a size 5!! :(

I ended up having to order them online, but it was last year and I can't remember which website it was :( I shall rack my brains for you :)

I am a size 5 :chuckle:

And i think i will have to get mine online too.

And aww thank you :happy:

i think we're aiming for a "northern lights" effect as far as i can gather :erm: i'm not too sure though.

So purple, green and blue then?

Gigsandtours/Seetickets people check the order tracker!

my tickets are on the way :D

:eek:!!!

"Tickets have been despatched from our offices on 11/08/2010 sent Secure Delivery"

:dance: I can't wait to get them!!! :awesome:

Has anyone got their ticket yet? I ordered mine during the pre-sale but can't remember if I received it through the post or not. I received an email from see today saying some tickets have been sent out but I'm not sure if it's my muse tickets or Leeds festival tickets.

Cheers.

Has anyone got their ticket yet? I ordered mine during the pre-sale but can't remember if I received it through the post or not. I received an email from see today saying some tickets have been sent out but I'm not sure if it's my muse tickets or Leeds festival tickets.

Cheers.

They will be for Muse, I got the same e-mail today as well as a few others.

I remembered! :D

I found them on the Office website!

http://www.office.co.uk/mens/converse/allstar_low_lthr/22/812/9802/1

Very proud of my ninja remembering skills here :LOL: Hope it helps! :D

:awesome: Thank you!!

I prefer the hi-top ones though but i have the one pair bit like those with rainbows on them! :awesome:

I will buy them eventually :shifty:

:eek: i took a peek, £55! better get savin' :shifty:

It's a lot of money isn't it? :noey:

But soooooo worth it. :LOL:

No there's not, I've just got a gate number 'GA2'. When I went to see coldplay there last year, it didn't matter what gate number was printed on your ticket, you could just queue at a random gate.

For coldplay there were two entrances, one was much closer to the stage than the other so even though they both open at the same time, if you want a spot at the front you're more likely to get it if you queue at the entrance on Great Stone Road.

:)

Ahh thank you very much :)

apparently, Great Stone Road is the best entrance if you want a good spot, this true? :unsure:

Not really, both entrances have an equal chance of getting good spots.. the good thing is that the security don't mind you legging it! :D I lost count of the amount of times at Teignmouth that I got shouted at not to run!

Archived