Anybody ever done the litter picking business for a "free ticket"?

I am tempted as a few of my mates are doing it. But I feel it may be a bit of a ball ache.

I've never done it for Glastonbury, but I did it at different one and it was definitely worth it! :D

• 4 weeks later...
Okay guys I think we need to work together to decide which song to vote for for the setlist in Glasto so we increase our chances to have some rarities played.

What does everybody think?

Good idea, but I didn't look at this before I voted...

Although my mum and dad will probably vote, so I'm still up for this.

I voted for Assassin, Hyper Music and The Small Print because I thought they would be great for Glastonbury atmosphere. (And I quite like those songs ;))

Come on ... stop voting for Assassin (and SFA)! :p Vote for the more oldies/rarer/not played in this tour and BH&R tour (Assassin is great but ..)

Okay, I hope Assassin will end up outside of Top 5 and they still will play it along with Top 5 more oldies. ;)

Sorry but Assassin is a killer live and I really want to see it bearing in mind this might be the only chance (might not be that old but a rarity)

I understand. But there are others that are great/could be killer live/who cares for as long as they give them a chance as well and we may not never ever see them played live (we already able to hear Assassin in the last tour - as great as it is).

Please put in some votes to those also. ;)

1. I will be at Glasto and looks like I am not the only going who wants to see it

2. I have been voting for other rarities for Paris so there is variety

3. I have more of an issue with people voting for Bliss and CE when those songs have been over played a lot more.

EDIT: you actually might to want to speak to 127 people who have been voting for KOC :facepalm:

Yeah I want Assassin at Glasto, but not too worried about SFA. I love that song live but this is a good chance to get rarer songs in the setlist.

Screenager would be amazing but I don't think it would suit Glasto, same with Fury. Hyper Music would work, but I don't know if Muse could pull it off anymore.

It's tricky. I'm pretty sure Muse wouldn't play an inappropriate headline set at Glastonbury Festival just because the hardcore fans voted multiple times for a random track. I think we'll be lucky to get 1 or 2 of these tracks played.

I'd be very happy to hear any of the current top five for Glasto.

Assassin 7% 455

Citizen Erased 7% 447

Hyper Music 6% 391

Showbiz 4% 302

Bliss 4% 289

:awesome:

Not sure why quite so many are voting for CE though.

Same and The Small Print is currently at number 6 :awesome:

Maybe with that list they'll get the message that we want a rockin set for Glasto.

• 2 weeks later...

I have just got a ticket for Glasto so I am definitely going to be pushing for Assassin and TSP. They would be amazing at Glasto! I love Showbiz, but I just didn't realise how popular it was with Musers. It is pretty much in the top five for every gig/festival listed.

My spare choice is for Hyper Music I reckon.

• 4 weeks later...
Are there any other Musers working for Glasto this year?

i hardly ever dare to post outside the finnish thread but as i've been wondering this myself too; yes, i am working in the recycling team! :D and i am a pwoper festival n00b, gonna be exciting. :p

i hardly ever dare to post outside the finnish thread but as i've been wondering this myself too; yes, i am working in the recycling team! :D and i am a pwoper festival n00b, gonna be exciting. :p

Welcome! I haven't really been posting on here for the last few weeks but thought I'd pop in to see who else was on camp. I am also on the recycling team YAY! What shifts are you working? This also means we are in the same camp... showers for the win!:D

Welcome! I haven't really been posting on here for the last few weeks but thought I'd pop in to see who else was on camp. I am also on the recycling team YAY! What shifts are you working? This also means we are in the same camp... showers for the win!:D

thanks :D im working morning shifts, from 6-12 thursday to monday! don't remember more details and can't be bothered to go and find that information letter right now :LOL:

Showers... you have access to showers :eek:

Hello I like you, you're awesome, can I be your friend? :D

:LOL:

Archived