Full exo maybe at stadiums if they bring an orchestra. Unlikely for festivals unless they have one of those 'surprise' spots at another time, I think.

I can see it happening at Glastonbury... Not the smaller set though, unless bellers decides to do an acoustic set on the park (I can dream)

does anyone have a ticket for sale for this concert?

Tickets are nominative and have the owner's pictures on them so they cannot be resold. There should be more tickets available to buy in March/April so you need to visit the Glastonbury website to register,

This Glasto talk is confusing me.

By what Muse said in the interview, it's sounds like they're confirmed. But then last year Blink182 self confirmed themselves for Reading and they didn't play...

And a lot of what Matt says is shit, such as collaborating with an Orchestra for V, and getting into Wembley stadium on jetpacks etc, and he was blatently having a laugh when he was talking about Eavis singing. The wise farmer singing wise words :LOL:

Are you being serious?

Deadly.:p

By what Muse said in the interview, it's sounds like they're confirmed. But then last year Blink182 self confirmed themselves for Reading and they didn't play...

And a lot of what Matt says is shit, such as collaborating with an Orchestra for V, and getting into Wembley stadium on jetpacks etc, and he was blatently having a laugh when he was talking about Eavis singing. The wise farmer singing wise words :LOL:

Are you being serious?

Don't know about singing with Eavis, but they are definately at Glasto. Its in the news section on this site:

http://muse.mu/news/article/598/muse-win-music-producers-guild-award/

Don't worry they'll be there.

I just a had a thought, imagine Muse playing their original Glastonbury set list this time ?

They always look forward never back so if they would want to do something completely different, why repeat it when they could actually do even better... there is nothing that says that Glasto 04 can't be topped.

Are you being serious?

well on muse wiki on the tour archive it says muse are confirmed although it hasn't appeared on muse.mu or glasto's official website.

i share your confusion

Take the old Glasto set and add a few new songs.

Uprising

Resistance

Hysteria

New Born

Map Of The Problematique

Supermassive Black Hole

MK Ultra

Citizen Erased

United States Of Eurasia

Sunburn

Undisclosed Desires

Starlight