Nah I think they should be banned tbh. Fucking annoying when it's blocking your view.

This.

When I go to a festival or a gig I want to see the stage and the performance not someone's flag being waved around in front of me.

I have to ask this, sorry... What are you guys thinking setlist wise?

Because it's a festival, they'll obviously play the usual songs that are more well known etc, but I reckon they'll make it special. Matt inparticular has always loved it, plus with the pure epicness of 2004, they'll try and be just as good/better.

So basically, return of some oldies perhaps? :happy:

This talk just makes me even more excited :LOL:

They will release more tickets after the deadline for people to pay the balance on their existing tickets.

Sometimes during March.

I read somewhere, I think efestivals that they usually release more tickets the first Sunday in April.

Really looking forward to this, now I've paid the balance.

Right, here's what I'm thinking would be an unforgetable Glastonbury moment.

Muse covered "Can't Take My Eyes Off You"... Andy Williams is also playing Glastonbury. A collaboration would be really epic/slightly funny. Matt has said he wants to pull Micheal Eavis on stage for a sing song, so why not Andy?

Thoughts?

ha! i actually thought th exact same thing. :D that would be awesome

Right, here's what I'm thinking would be an unforgetable Glastonbury moment.

Muse covered "Can't Take My Eyes Off You"... Andy Williams is also playing Glastonbury. A collaboration would be really epic/slightly funny. Matt has said he wants to pull Micheal Eavis on stage for a sing song, so why not Andy?

Thoughts?

As awesome as that would be its not going to happen. They are playing on different days:(

Muscle Museum, Bliss or Space Dementia would more than make up for it though:happy:

I can dream:rolleyes:

Archived