Song written by Muse for Adam Lambert

bunerz

Nice gesture to give Adam Lambert the song, I like the song, funny how songs like that don't make it on to an album yet Guilding Light does! :LOL:

I think Soaked is a great song and I'm surprised it didn't even make it as a b-side.

I will probably buy the Adam Lambert version if the production on it is good purely for the fact it's written by Bellamy.

yes, that is so true, better than Bellamy

:$

:pope::phu::fear:

The clip doesn't sound too bad. As long as he doesn't go OTT with it, as he appears prone to do, it will probably be okay. Not brilliant though. Personally I prefer Matt singing it, but if it sounds okay I might even buy it, as I love the song.

THIS.

It's true. It doesn't sound too bad, but plz... :rolleyes:

i've heard that "soaked" was written by :musesign: intended for BHaR but was too late to place on the album and they didn't feel it was :musesign:y enough. I got sent the track by a mate...and it's Muse singing it...sounds great tbh :happy: i havent heard this guys version yet though

I thought it sounded overproduced and detracted from the whimsicality and sensitivity of the Muse demo. I'm probably a bit biased though!- just prefer the subtlety and the break-down in Muse's original.

+1. It's not terrible though. I hope it gets released actually. Can't do Matt any harm!

Archived