Song written by Muse for Adam Lambert

bunerz

But the way this is sounding is that all of these people are writing songs for him in which case he isn't doing anything except getting more songs for his album. :erm:

leona lewis didnt write any nor has alexandra burke for hers. 4 songs is pretty good as far as this type of artist is concerned.

This was an interview with LadyGaga about Adam and her song contribution. I thought it was interesting. Maybe has something to do with why Matt would contribute his song.

‘kiddlive: - …And I have to ask you about Adam Lambert and all the stuff that we are hearing. Are you working with Adam?

Lady GaGa: – Yeah, I worked with Adam couple of..I think it was last week – they called me they asked me to write for him and I actually was like ..jeez, I have this record I wrote a while ago. That It’s like a total hit smash record but for some reason I couldn’t get it right with me doing it and I said so I thought : gosh, it would be perfect for him.

And I played that for him and he was like: Oh My God, I love that! and he went crazy so we did it.

kiddlive: – I can imagine Adam reacting to it…

Lady GaGa: – He is a funny guy, he is a good guy

kiddlive: – What is the song called?

Lady GaGa: – I don’t wanna tell you, I don’t wanna spoil it for him. You know When I do things like that it is important for me that I am not an artist in this room, I am a songwriter. So It’s Adam’s time and it’s his song and I want like him to enjoy this moment in his life, cause you never debut again. You only get one time.

I still don't like it. :erm:

nor do i :( it always strikes me as lazy or untalented. but maybe im just being a snob, they sell millions this way.

dont think this is gonna do much for muses popularity in the states. starlight being sung on the programme probably did and this is maybe matt saying cheers? but this isnt for the popularity, and if it is, its abit silly.

More known where, though? I don't remember them doing things like this when they were trying to make it in the UK or Europe... it seems like a new phenomenon with them trying to break the US. I hope they realize that it is possible for them to be successful here without linking themselves to the latest fads :erm: but the more i look at their decisions with regard to the US and our stupid pop culture crap the more I think they don't....

Well not really, because America doesn't accept anything that isn't pop or r'n'b. If it were possible for them to be accepted as they were then Origin would have been released there as well as everywhere else. This album wasn't made for the intention of breaking America, but just maybe Undisclosed will sneak them in at the top 10... It's hard for anyone to make it in America unless they're like either Leona Lewis or Miley Cyrus...

Well not really, because America doesn't accept anything that isn't pop or r'n'b. If it were possible for them to be accepted as they were then Origin would have been released there as well as everywhere else. This album wasn't made for the intention of breaking America, but just maybe Undisclosed will sneak them in at the top 10... It's hard for anyone to make it in America unless they're like either Leona Lewis or Miley Cyrus...

Rubbish

Rubbish

nah what new bands have made it properly in america? kings of leon had to go all poppy to win you over. the only bands other than muse that do arenas there are bands going for ages like u2 radiohead and green day. here we have loads of new rock bands doing arenas.

he was right, i appreciate you are american and like muse and so are many others but on the whole, that is the case.

nah what new bands have made it properly in america? kings of leon had to go all poppy to win you over. the only bands other than muse that do arenas there are bands going for ages like u2 radiohead and green day. here we have loads of new rock bands doing arenas.

he was right, i appreciate you are american and like muse and so are many others but on the whole, that is the case.

I hate U2, not into Radiohead...so I'm not sure what your speaking of. Kings of Leon? How have the won "me" over? I love Green Day though.

Rock charts :p and Uprising is more of a poppy song. I'd love to see Unnatural Selection get a number 1 over there!

I'd love to see it #1 as well. But if US was number 1, people would say "Oh no...it should have been Uprising". Can't just say..."Oh, I'm so happy Muse has a #1 in the U.S. charts". Just can't please everyone.

I am American, but I agree. It sucks when you want to hear something great and awesome, but the people at work want to keep it on the hip hop and R&B or the pop station because they think everyone likes that shit. Or worse... EASY LISTENING. All the media talk about are the pop stars and r&b shit, cramming our throats and our minds with the likes of Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers and expect us to buy into that shit. Unfortunately a lot of them do.

Stuff like that is the reason I never leave home without my iPod in tow, fully charged. I can't listen to American mainstream bollocks. At least British mainstream sounds a lot better. Its more rock oriented!

I am American, but I agree. It sucks when you want to hear something great and awesome, but the people at work want to keep it on the hip hop and R&B or the pop station because they think everyone likes that shit. Or worse... EASY LISTENING. All the media talk about are the pop stars and r&b shit, cramming our throats and our minds with the likes of Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers and expect us to buy into that shit. Unfortunately a lot of them do.

Stuff like that is the reason I never leave home without my iPod in tow, fully charged. I can't listen to American mainstream bollocks. At least British mainstream sounds a lot better. Its more rock oriented!

This. I'm an American and 95% of my music is British bands.

am i the only one in the world that hates Green Day?

Come to think about it, I don't even care for a single American mainstream band. I like unsigned bands and smaller label bands that play in clubs and all, and some of the classic rock bands, but for the most part I hate it. Rather hear nails scratching a chalkboard.

Archived