• 2 weeks later...

You'll be fine in a week! Not much you can do really...not looking forward to it next week myself as I go straight back to work less than 24 hours after I get back.

My best jetlag preventer was getting drunk in the business class lounge on the A380 then passing out in bed as soon as I got in but bit late to try that one.

Ah jetlag my friend...up at 3am unsure if I am hungry or my tummy just hurts. Also, so not fun to miss my connection in Dubai even if I got a hotel for 5 hours. I reckon if I could always fly long haul business class I wouldn't hate it as much.

• 2 weeks later...

Have you guys seen the music video for Supremacy? Fucking hell. I really love the song, but this is one of the worst things they've ever done.

And not only is it terrible, it's totally wrong for the song. Goths going surfing on a hot, sunny day? NO. When I listen to Supremacy, I think night-time, thunder and lightning, James Bond on a high-speed car chase along a dimly-lit, deserted country road. I do not think of goths having some fun in the sun. What have you done, Muse?!

Hey! Flat's great - still loving the ferry commute. :) Might not be so fun on a cold, wet, windy winter morning...

Yeah, I'd love to see them. No plans at the moment, though.

How's things with you? :)

Also, how does this work?

sOHVRm1.png

litt

Hey! Flat's great - still loving the ferry commute. :) Might not be so fun on a cold, wet, windy winter morning...

Yeah, I'd love to see them. No plans at the moment, though.

How's things with you? :)

Also, how does this work?

sOHVRm1.png

Ah Glad it's going well. I imagine you will have to invest in some good weather proof things for the winter.

I am hoping to see them while they are here, everyone is pretty busy though. It's my hen party tomorrow, I am excited but a little nervous!

I have seen that phone thing before. I don't get it, unless they are writing it from an iPad or tablet or something?

• 2 weeks later...
Ah, just saw this now, so hope you have/had an awesome night. :)

Thanks! It was awesome, but I am glad it's done now, I am safe from the evil plotting minds of my bridesmaids, aha.

I hope everybody is filling out their census forms! I tried online and it was overloaded, gave up and did it by hand. Pretty sure it's completely illegible.