Haha, yes! That movie would probably be enhanced with Putin actually - he's amusing and sinister in equal measure.

Wow, just saw Sophie Pascoe got another medal overnight. Three golds and three silvers for her these Paralympics, and she only entered six events! And apparently that's a total of six golds and four silvers for her now. Not bad for a 19-year-old.

• 2 weeks later...

Ooh.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=10828743

And Muse will tour here in the first part of next year, according to front man Matt Bellamy who TimeOut interviewed last week for the band's new album, The 2nd Law (out September 27).

And that interview is here: http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=10835133

Haha, I adore Panic Station. :LOL:

Making my way through the rest of the album. Supremacy and Panic Station easily my favourites so far. Explorers sounded nice (apart from the fucking weird 'go to sleep' at the end), and Big Freeze was cheesy fun. I've heard so much about Animals being awesome, but I was disappointed at first listen. Didn't do much for me at all. Hope it grows on me.

PETER WTF!

I hate Animals. That Carlos Santanos/Espresso Guitar work makes me (irrationally) angry.

Totally loving Panic Station, into the prelude and Survival, skip to Big Freeze, skip to Unsustainable and Isolated System. In the mood, 3 minutes into Madness is pretty awesome and I am growing to like Follow Me.

Most people seem to really like Animals, but, yeah, I'm not one of them either. Doesn't do anything for me.

I absolutely love Supremacy and Panic Station and both parts of The 2nd Law (I'm even tolerating the robot voice now). And I like Madness, Survival, Explorers (but I stop it before the creepy 'shh go to sleep'), Big Freeze and parts of Follow Me.

Still not liking Chris' songs much, unfortunately.

Supremacy and Panic Station seem to be universally approved and I agree. I like Survival more than most people but the lyrics do dampen the experience considerably. Follow Me, Animals, and Liquid State are all pleasing my ears for now but I'm going to get tired of them soon. Both 2nd Law tracks are great listens IMO.