I assume so, judging from their past reactions to being told to mime.... this one trumps them all in my opinion.

Dom: 'Our drummer Matt' :LOL:

:LOL::LOL: he said that? I couldnt hear him. :p

Dom looked like he didnt know half the lyrics, matt was simply hilarous... chris actually looked the most convincing... but he was so into it:chuckle:

If people were tuning in who didnt know them, they'd probably be like :wtf: not only do they mime, they cant even do it properly! :p

This made my day. Matt's expressions are so brilliant when he's "drumming"...he's like :awesome: the whole way through whilst Dom is trying not to laugh.

I think it was Matt who amused me the most! Especially pointing the drumstick in the air shouting "Hey!" :LOL:

And Dom in the interview "Yeah.. Our Drummer, Matt" :chuckle:

:LOL: thanks for that Sean

Matt's face, omg :LOL: he was far too into that. And his drumming was just all arms everywhere :LOL:

Chris was the only one who actually had an idea of what he was supposed to be doing with his swapped instrument. Imagine if they had given Dom the Glitterati! He would not have survived that solo :LOL:

I love when Dom says "Our drummer Matt" and you can just see Chris laughing in the background.

OMG... I'm still wiping the tears after laughing so much :LOL: Every time they show Matt drumming I was in fits of giggles... When he pointed with the drumstick :LOL:

You can see Dom wants to laugh a few time when he is miming but he's got the headbobbing down quite well...

You know what you could expect when the presenter announced "The Muse" :noey:

:LOL: One of the reasons I love this band...

Guest QueenOfNerds
OMG... I'm still wiping the tears after laughing so much :LOL: Every time they show Matt drumming I was in fits of giggles... When he pointed with the drumstick :LOL:

You can see Dom wants to laugh a few time when he is miming but he's got the headbobbing down quite well...

You know what you could expect when the presenter announced "The Muse" :noey:

:LOL: One of the reasons I love this band...

It's Matt's face. I swear he is doing Dom's happy monkey with sticks face:LOL::D

Still crying!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I'm emailing this to a friend, along with the other videos to jog her memory. Can't find the CDUK one though! Was it Sing for Absolution they did on that show?

I think it was New Born. If I'm remembering the right one.. where Matt has the sunglasses on and he waves his arms in the air whilst 'playing' the keyboard.

Archived