This made my day. Matt's expressions are so brilliant when he's "drumming"...he's like :awesome: the whole way through whilst Dom is trying not to laugh.

So is that what happened then?! Funny as fuck!:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I assume so, judging from their past reactions to being told to mime.... this one trumps them all in my opinion.

Dom: 'Our drummer Matt' :LOL:

HAh! Hilarious! And look at Matt.

I managed to understand a part of the interview, but it would be cool if someone translated the whole thing (musewiki?) :LOL:

There's now a thread in Muse in the Media.. Which is the correct place for it.

Merges and things coming in a mo.

Oops! Didn't see the other thread coz only just come online and went straight to the thread in Media!:$

I assume so, judging from their past reactions to being told to mime.... this one trumps them all in my opinion.

Dom: 'Our drummer Matt' :LOL:

:LOL::LOL: he said that? I couldnt hear him. :p

Dom looked like he didnt know half the lyrics, matt was simply hilarous... chris actually looked the most convincing... but he was so into it:chuckle:

If people were tuning in who didnt know them, they'd probably be like :wtf: not only do they mime, they cant even do it properly! :p

:LOL: My friend on MSN who isnt a Muser (and doesnt really like em at all tbh) just laughed at that

And said about the lyrics bein quite relevant:

They will not force us

They will not control us

(to mime)

:D

This made my day. Matt's expressions are so brilliant when he's "drumming"...he's like :awesome: the whole way through whilst Dom is trying not to laugh.

I think it was Matt who amused me the most! Especially pointing the drumstick in the air shouting "Hey!" :LOL:

And Dom in the interview "Yeah.. Our Drummer, Matt" :chuckle:

:LOL: thanks for that Sean

Matt's face, omg :LOL: he was far too into that. And his drumming was just all arms everywhere :LOL:

Chris was the only one who actually had an idea of what he was supposed to be doing with his swapped instrument. Imagine if they had given Dom the Glitterati! He would not have survived that solo :LOL:

I love when Dom says "Our drummer Matt" and you can just see Chris laughing in the background.

Guest QueenOfNerds

There isn't enough lol in the world :LOL:

Oh god Matt's face :LOL::LOL::LOL:

:LOL: My friend on MSN who isnt a Muser (and doesnt really like em at all tbh) just laughed at that

And said about the lyrics bein quite relevant:

They will not force us

They will not control us

(to mime)

:D

This happened for me as well. My friend who hates Muse thought it was hilarious :awesome:

OMG... I'm still wiping the tears after laughing so much :LOL: Every time they show Matt drumming I was in fits of giggles... When he pointed with the drumstick :LOL:

You can see Dom wants to laugh a few time when he is miming but he's got the headbobbing down quite well...

You know what you could expect when the presenter announced "The Muse" :noey:

:LOL: One of the reasons I love this band...

Guest QueenOfNerds
OMG... I'm still wiping the tears after laughing so much :LOL: Every time they show Matt drumming I was in fits of giggles... When he pointed with the drumstick :LOL:

You can see Dom wants to laugh a few time when he is miming but he's got the headbobbing down quite well...

You know what you could expect when the presenter announced "The Muse" :noey:

:LOL: One of the reasons I love this band...

It's Matt's face. I swear he is doing Dom's happy monkey with sticks face:LOL::D

I was just having minor heart failure over something and then watched that and have just about forgotten about it now. This is why I LOVE this band.:LOL:

I'm all for them playing Uprising this way on tour actually.:LOL:

My dad got annoyed with me for laughing, so he told me to either shut up or explain what was funny, so I explained what was funny...but he didn't find it as amusing as me :( And had to ask 'Why would they mime if they didn't want to?' :mad: He's such a kill joy is my dad :LOL:

Still crying!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I'm emailing this to a friend, along with the other videos to jog her memory. Can't find the CDUK one though! Was it Sing for Absolution they did on that show?

Still crying!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I'm emailing this to a friend, along with the other videos to jog her memory. Can't find the CDUK one though! Was it Sing for Absolution they did on that show?

I think it was New Born. If I'm remembering the right one.. where Matt has the sunglasses on and he waves his arms in the air whilst 'playing' the keyboard.