I like hair to be rather shorter / neater than Dom wears it! But we all have different tastes :D

you wouldn't fancy Mark then, his hair is longer than mine! Typical 42 year old drummer he is! Bloody gorgeous though!:D:LOL:

:LOL:

I hadn't seen that until now:facepalm: Thank you for your lovely comments, they are appreciated! :LOL:

You're welcome!:D

you wouldn't fancy Mark then, his hair is longer than mine! Typical 42 year old drummer he is! Bloody gorgeous though!:D:LOL:

Nope, I wouldn't! I've never liked long hair on men...give me a shaved head any day! :LOL:

Sent!

Oh dear :facepalm: Special needs indeed! :LOL:

:LOL: My friend on MSN who isnt a Muser (and doesnt really like em at all tbh) just laughed at that

And said about the lyrics bein quite relevant:

They will not force us

They will not control us

(to mime)

:D

So true! This is fantastic! Well done lads, you show them!! And the studio audience look like they're half dead - oh dear!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

When is the album chart on? I know this isn't the place to ask but as every bugger is here though I would!:D

I think they announce the top ten albums somewhere in the singles chart show...I'm not bloody turning that on two weeks running though, I'll check online at some point after 7pm, I think! :LOL:

Archived