Matt looks like he wants to slap Chris for so much touching his Glitterati :LOL: "Yeah I'm not liking these drums at all, Chris get your arse over here!"

Matt looks like he wants to slap Chris for so much touching his Glitterati :LOL: "Yeah I'm not liking these drums at all, Chris get your arse over here!"

I bet Chris feels like a homo :LOL:

The cats that got the cream

so that's the real reason Dom played lead singer so he could chat up all the ladies ...

:LOL: Awesome

This was uploaded fast :D

I saw the clip mentioned on twitter and thought this was something everyone needed to see asap! :LOL:

Erm, were they told they weren't allowed to play live per chance??!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Erm, were they told they weren't allowed to play live per chance??!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I'd have thought tv shows would have learnt their lesson by now- so glad that they haven't!

I'd have thought tv shows would have learnt their lesson by now- so glad that they haven't!

So is that what happened then?! Funny as fuck!:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Hi to all!

I'm Sara from Modena (Italy, near Bologna).

All Italy wants to say "Wellcome!" to Dominic James Howard, the new Muse's SINGER :p!!

I've just seen Muse on Rai2, the second italian tv channel, during the program "Quelli che il calcio" and....well, there was something wrong with Muse's roles at the musical instruments!! ;)

I found very amusing the joke Muse played at the presenter Simona Ventura who didn't NOTICE (and I think she will never know it!!) that Mattew was playing drums, Chris was at guitar and Dominic pretended to be Muse's singer while playing bass!!

I apologize for italian presenters' ignorance about Muse...

See you on 21 november in Bologna!

With love,

Sara

Just spotted Chris has got Matt's guitar!:LOL::LOL:

Crying with laughter here!