warner coughwankercough :noey:

I like the fact that they conveniently waited until it reached a million views before taking it down - you have to love the double standard there it's not like they didn't know it was there all that time :rolleyes:

So glad I downloaded it and that baby is now safe on my iPod.

I'll pay you money for a copy of that!

I crack up everytime I see the video... I got Guitar Hero 5 and unlocked Matt Bellamy - Got him playing the drums now since It goes so well! :p

I want the game now just so I can do that!

Actually, if they ever had their own Guitar Hero game they could have some sort of mining challenge... :awesome:

Haha :LOL: really? I didn´t know you can change places in the game! awesome! any vids? :p

Yeah can have any character anywhere! :p I'll try get 1 for you next time a mate is up to film it! If I had 4 people up, everyone could select Matt Bellamy as their character! Would be funny! :p

Yay, I'm not losing my brain! I'm a lefty too. :happy: So I guess Dom is pulling a Jimi Hendrix move there. :chuckle:

Maybe. Mine is proper left handed guitar, I suppose he could have got one if they'd had more time to plan the stunt.

I didn't check to see if he was playing a proper lefty bass.

I've not seen many lefty bass guitars, most times people just restring it upside down or learn to play it upside down with right handed stringing.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived