Yeah, Matt stole the show I think. So lulzy.

+1.

Every time I hear Uprising now that vid flashes into my head haha.

Now I have to chose between my Fisher Price Keytar and a drum stick!

Drumstick! Which night you going?:)

Commedia dell'arte! And to maintain it through the interview segment... :LOL:

Hilarious... I actually laughed tears. How is it possible, after so many years of watching each other play, that Matt can be that spastically inept at even faking it? (Okay, he was clearly clowning around at first, but then after a bit he seemed to settle down and try to be more realistic, but even then...)

It was like watching a potato-sack race between Dom and Matt, as to who could be the most lumpen with their new gear... with Chris being coolly conspicuous by his competence.

For a moment there, I thought Dom was going to end up tea-bagging his own bass drum. Sorry, Dom, you had your chance there; who knows when there'll be another?

And I'm positive the hostess was in on the joke from the beginning and was, like a good sport, playing right along. There was a moment early in the interview (around the 5:13 mark) when she pressed Dom to clarify or repeat something about "our drummer, Matt," and by her tone and facial expression, it looked like, if anything, she was trying to get a rise out of Dom and get him to crack up.

Not a gif but best I can come up with...

roflbot-1.jpg

That's good, but I've got an image in my head! I need that gif, with "play that shit" appearing as soon as he turns his head. I swear, I'll even have it as my avatar if anyone can make it small enough.

(I'm pretty sure that's close to impossible with our restrictions actually...)

I am totally doing that in Birmingham. I already have a drumstick. :awesome:

I wonder if many would join in? I know the people I'm going with will definitely do it (with the possible exception of my 18 year old daughter who will probs tell me I'm a dick but i really couldn't give a toss!:D:D).

I've visions of the entire front section of the O2 doing it and it's making me chuckle already!:LOL:

Oh my...to quote my former room mate "what a shitshow". :LOL:

From the presenter clearly reading from cue cards/teleprompter, looking at the wrong camera and introducing them as "The Muse"...twice to spending the few minutes of interview talking about George Clooney and the audience cheering in the quiet section of the song as if they think the song ended...brilliant.

I like Matt's drumming style, very jovial with the constant swaying and stick pointing. :awesome:

What I love is the fact that even when he's not the frontman Matt steals the show. And at the same time, everyone is suddenly very aware of Dom's hotness. :LOL:

Matt is like a little kid playing with a new toy at xmas :LOL:

I was aware of dom's hotness for a while now :$ (god i have fallen in the fangirl trap... Help!!)

Oh my...to quote my former room mate "what a shitshow". :LOL:

From the presenter clearly reading from cue cards/teleprompter, looking at the wrong camera and introducing them as "The Muse"...twice to spending the few minutes of interview talking about George Clooney the audience cheering in the quiet section of the song as if they think the song ended...brilliant.

I like Matt's drumming style, very jovial with the constant swaying and stick pointing. :awesome:

:LOL::awesome:

Archived