Wanker video? OK I've been out the loop too long. I hope it's not what I think.

That the "on the road in south america" video we got as part of our free weekly download when we pre-ordered the album.

Dom is drumming on a desk and Matt comes up behind him and scream "wanker" in his ear. Dom then chase him with the drum stick and matt runs away squealing like a girl :chuckle:

That the "on the road in south america" video we got as part of our free weekly download when we pre-ordered the album.

Dom is drumming on a desk and Matt comes up behind him and scream "wanker" in his ear. Dom then chase him with the drum stick and matt runs away squealing like a girl :chuckle:

I think I got 5 out of 6 of the free downloads, it must be that one thats missing. BUMMER! Is it still available to download?

Found this translation of the interview on the youtube comments- no idea how accurate it is but it seems to make sense:

Q: So your new album (The Resistance) it's been completely recorded between Milan and Lake Como... you love our country, why you love Italy??

A: It's a beautiful country, we love to be here.. and our drummer Matt lives in Como, so we built a studio in Italy, we had a lot of fun.... you can have a lot of creativity!

Q: I know that one of you has an Italian girlfriend, a psychologist... right?

A: Yeah, our drummer..

Q: what is better? Clooney's house or the drummer's house??

A: I think George's is better... it is huge....

Q: I had read that you love symphonic music, you have a 40 pieces orchestra here in Milan, why this mix between rock music and orchestral music?

A: The band had a kind of influence by the piano and artists such as Chopin and Rachmaninov so we tried to take an orchestra to do something different from the past... it's been amazing

Q: You talk a lot about apocalypse and real problems, your album came out on 9/11... don't think is a coincidence

A. Oh no it's just a coincidence.. someone thinks about a conspiracy but we are in a different time, the world is different and there was no messages with the album release.

I think I got 5 out of 6 of the free downloads, it must be that one thats missing. BUMMER! Is it still available to download?

If you go on muse.mu, log in and then go to the member section. In there click on join the resistance (left hand side) It's the download from week 4

I just fell in love :LOL: This performance is better than :awesome:

I almost fell off my chair when I watched Matt during the Drum fill-ins or at the beginning when you can obviously hear the Drums and Matt throws one of his sticks away :LOL:

Oh yeah and sexy singer ;) But it would have been perfect if Dom had missed the cue on purpose at the beginning of the song or somehwere in between. Ahh I imagine that :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Archived