What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?  

491 members have voted

1. 1. What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?

• Listen to Muse. Duh.
    • Immediately visit said Forum.
    • Search pictures of Matt, Dom, and Chris. All day long.
    • Watch HAARP. For the 45th time.
    • I never do my homework as visions of Matthew Bellamy are frequently clouding my mind.

Guest Octazooka
Massive geography project due tomorrow. I need to write on an issue in Malaysia that affects the development of the country and write a speech on it. Yet here I am.

I've written the heading though, that's a start.

:LOL:

I remember being here every single day in attachment cos we were allowed to bring our laptops for research and I ended up being on loveboats everyday... :LOL:

Unfortunately I am having me holidays nao, but the Myoose madness shall start again when school reopens next month :awesome:

:LOL:

I remember being here every single day in attachment cos we were allowed to bring our laptops for research and I ended up being on loveboats everyday... :LOL:

Unfortunately I am having me holidays nao, but the Myoose madness shall start again when school reopens next month :awesome:

:LOL: Well, muse boards > school. I try to come on here during Maths at school, on a proxy, but usually the proxy is so slow and I cbf waiting for the pages to load.

Ooh but I have actually finished my geography project! Well, just Part 1 + 2. Gotta write a speech now. :rolleyes:

:LOL: Well, muse boards > school. I try to come on here during Maths at school, on a proxy, but usually the proxy is so slow and I cbf waiting for the pages to load.

Ooh but I have actually finished my geography project! Well, just Part 1 + 2. Gotta write a speech now. :rolleyes:

I still haven't written that speech I have to do for geography:facepalm: And my friend told me today that there's a part 2:( - and it's due Friday.

i have made a discovery.

the muse board is blocked on the school computers :eek:

stupidfuckingheadofcomputing.

Omg lol.

You know my fav band is Keane (i don't know if i should be admitting that on a Muse forum) :LOL: but...i used to be on their forum all the time at school and whilst everyone else's favourite websites (game websites) were blocked they would get pissed off with me because my fav wasn't blocked. :p

I don't know why i told you that. :stunned:

Omg lol.

You know my fav band is Keane (i don't know if i should be admitting that on a Muse forum) :LOL: but...i used to be on their forum all the time at school and whilst everyone else's favourite websites (game websites) were blocked they would get pissed off with me because my fav wasn't blocked. :p

Ah, my second fav band is Radiohead, followed by Keane. So, you're not the only one here ;)

Had my first day at school today...not very amusing :noey:

Ah, my second fav band is Radiohead, followed by Keane. So, you're not the only one here ;)

Had my first day at school today...not very amusing :noey:

Ah, good to know i'm not the only one. :happy:

Didn't have a great start huh? Yeeeeah...school is very dull. So glad i've left.

Omg lol.

:LOL: mostly everything is blocked on our computers, its a joke :rolleyes:

most people in our school go on these foreign gaming sites though :LOL:

Archived